You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghost Children, Unknown Shadows, And Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Children, Unknown Shadows, And Noises

 

These are all my experiences I have encountered in my life. I've experienced many so please keep up, this entry is going to be long.

Let's start with my first ever experience, I'm 3 years old. My parents and I live with my Aunt and Grandpa until my parents find our (my dad, my mom, and me) own house. My parents' room was in the basement and my room was right next to theirs. My mom said I NEVER slept alone. I refused. I was terrified of paranormal experiences (I'm not now) when I was little. One night I was asleep with my parents and I saw a girl sitting by the window. She had very long blonde hair and was bone thin. She had cuts, bruises, scars, and burns on her body. She was dressed in a very old fashioned light blue nightgown with a bonnet on her head. I stared at her for about 10-15 seconds. I blinked and she disappeared.

Next experience. My parents are now divorced (nothing crazy, my mom has me for 7 days and then my dad has me for seven days and we keep switching off) and this experience was at my dad's. My dad has a home office in our basement and I was upstairs. My dad was working and I was basically alone. I was sitting on the first step of my stairs facing my bathroom. I was playing with a bouncy ball when my bedroom door slams open. I heard footsteps in my hallway and very heavy breathing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure with no facial features at all. It was completely black exactly like a shadow. Its hands and feet were just points. Its eyes were super white and it was staring at me. Then it turned and went into my bathroom and the door shut. The same night I had a dream that someone was stuck on my roof. They were screaming for help. The next day I heard footsteps on my roof and storage noises.

A few days later (still at my dad's) I was drying off my hair from a shower. My dad is working downstairs with my stepmom and my step sister is asleep. Suddenly the bathroom door flew open and a HUGE gust of wind knocked me over. I heard someone talking but I couldn't make out what they said. It sounded like thank you.

This last experience (at my dad's house anyway) was terrifying to me. I was sitting with my 6 year old stepsister (I was 10) and I locked my bedroom because our pets were trying to eat our toys and the door FLEW open. I told my dad and he said he didn't go near the door. I locked it again and I heard it click. I resumed playing and the door flew open harder and the room was freezing cold.

Now for my mom's house. Me and my mom were on our couch. We have a balcony in our living room and a lot of sunlight came through the window. I looked at the wall for some reason (this was were all the sunlight was) and saw the shadows of 2 small children around the age of 8 running around the sofa.

Next experience. My mom has an IPod charger that also plays the radio. It has a speaker charger and it's in the kitchen. Me and my mom were talking and suddenly we looked over at it. The radio button was pushed before our eyes and the volume dial was moving by itself. I went to turn it off and it shut off by itself.

Next and final experience. My mom had a drinking glass full of water on the coffee table. She went to do the laundry and I was playing on the computer. I hear the cabinets open and my mom says, " (my name), did you put my cup of water in the dish cabinet?"

That's all for now thank you for reading my experiences!:-)

-HappyCat_Xoxo

Other hauntings by HappyCat_Xoxo

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HappyCat_Xoxo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-02)
(At) Happycat It seems that You should drag the history of your dad house may be you can find something interesting. God Bless You! 😁
HappyCat_Xoxo (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-06-01)
[at] sheetal The man who used to live in my dad's house was a cop. We found security systems EVERYWERE. The house had a password protected lock what was disabled after he moved away. Security cameras everywhere. And other weird devices. Seemed he needed protection from something. But what? [at] hasaneen913 Nothing's ever hurt me before. But thanks for the advice:) [at] anoopma1989 Thank you. If I need your help I will contact you.
anoopma1989 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-31)
dear brother
You can believe or not... We can communicate with goasts... In some corner of places make special temprature and feelings to us... In many our olden books its refered... In some places our pets can't live... They make diffrenent sound and try to escape... I think place here is not sufficient... If you need any advice from me... I will surely help you...
My phone:919809094825
Email: anoopma1989 [at] gmail.com
hasaneen913 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
you have to check with your parents its very strange that this keep on happening to you in eery place you go
You can get hurt try to do something 😢
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-30)
(At) Thanks for your reply... Then their must be some strange mystery behind your dad's home. Think so... 😉
Jack-o-lantern (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
Maybe, something has taken an attachment towards you..., I think. It's because it has beeen following you from your dad's to your Mom's. Very strange, I must say! 😕
HappyCat_Xoxo (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
[at] Jhonnycashmuse I've always tried to tell him but he doesn't believe in ghosts and thinks I'm making everything up. [at] sheetal he doesn't believe in ghosts but he did hate that house for some reason 😕
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-29)
(At) happy cat... Scary story... I want to ask you is your dad also felt the same or not? Is that house has some bad history? One thing that amazed me you have ghost experienced in both your mom and dad's house. Strange mystery 🤔
johnnycashmuse (guest)
-1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
HappyCat,
You sure have had a few experiences in your time. And from such a young age.
At age three I think I would have screamed the roof off if Id seen a ghost as scary looking as that poor young girl you saw in the basement. Cant blame you for not wanting to sleep alone. I don't think id want to either.
Sounds to me like your dads house has more than a couple of ghosts and that door opening and cold breezes thing sends shivers up my spine even now as I write this.
Has your dad had any encounters himself or any youve seen happen when he was around? Just curious.
JACQUIE.
HappyCat_Xoxo (3 stories) (8 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
[at] valkricy I was asleep but then I woke up. Thanls for reading my experience:-) have a nice day. 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-05-28)
HappyCat,
Welcome to YGS! I must say, I'm really impressed with all the detail you recall from age three. Especially since you apparently only saw her the one time. Amazing.
But, then it does sound like the stuff nightmares are made of, and that sort of thing tends to really stick with you. Question: you said you were asleep with your parents. Did you mean you had been asleep and woke to see this girl?
I especially enjoyed you last experience, as that sort of thing tends to happen around here.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: