You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Photos

Real Ghost Stories

Photos

 

In my old apartment, one which I have moved out of about 2 months ago now. Some really unexplained things would happen. As I am a teenager I love putting pictures up on my wall of my family and friend e.c.t, however I stopped doing that after these two incidences.

The first was a picture frame of me my dad and my unce, it was placed on my window ledge at the back so there was no way it could fall off. Next to my window was a shelf of DVDs, and one day I was sitting down opposite the shelf looking for a film to watch and the picture frame just fell and shattered to the floor cutting me on several places, however the window was shut.

The next occurrence was the worst though. On the wall opposite my bed I had a photo wallet that could hold up to 100 pictures in hanging on my wall. I came home after school one day to find that all 100 pictures in the wallet had been removed and had been thrown all around my apartment. None of them were damaged in any way but as I collected them all and put them back in the photo wallet, I realised one was missing. I looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it. The picture was of me, my mum and my dad, it was the fist picture I have ever had with both of them so it meant a lot too me.

This photo occurrence hasn't happened since but I no longer keep photos on my walls, instead I keep them in albums or scrap books. I'm still curious on too how this happened as both my dad and stepmum leave for work before I leave to school, and get home after I do so there's no possible explanation for them doing it.

Other hauntings by Justthatgirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Justthatgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Justthatgirl (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-12)
I lived up on the 3rd floor so no one can get in through windows, the picture wallet doesn't stick but hangs on the wall, however the pictures slide in from the side. Yes I did tell my dad and he thought that the situation was very strange also. I get on very well with my stepmum although we sometimes fallout about silly things like me forgetting to clean my room. And the pictures wernt just scattered in my room but through out the whole apartment. Thank you all for your suggestions 😁
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
This is a very interesting story.

Was the wallet still on the wall? If so, was the backing secured?

I'm guessing that there is no way that anyone could have gotten in (windows, even?).
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-08)
Hello Justthatgirl, if you have tried and ruled out rational possibilities, then you can turn your attention to paranormal. I want to ask you one question. Did you discuss this issue with your dad and your stepmom? If so, what was their reaction to it? Then how is your stepmom towards you? And have you specifically asked if any one of them had come home on that fateful day when the 100 pictures were scattered across your room.

I am not saying that there is nothing paranormal attached to this. But it is better to rule out the possibility than to immediately categorise anything to paranormal.

Please do respond so that it would be easier for us to comment/suggest further.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-08)
Justthatgirl- Strange... Did you ever feel any more happening in that house? 😕
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-07-06)
Hello:
Perhaps it could be a relative from the other side trying to get your attention? Is there anyone close to you that has passed on recently?
In regard to getting your photo back, have you tried simply asking the entity to return it? It sounds like a blatant bid for attention regardless of who it is. Asking for the photo would acknowledge them, and you might even get it back 😊
Just be polite. Depending upon which type of entity it is, being forceful might only make things worse.
Good Luck with your situation.
Justthatgirl (3 stories) (9 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-05)
No, I haven't found it since and I can't get another copy as it was on my mums camera.
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-04)
Justthatgirl,

Im sorry that happened. But did you ever find the picture that meant a lot to you?

-ERizzy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: