You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Woman In The White Wedding Dress

Real Ghost Stories

The Woman In The White Wedding Dress

 

It was the end of January (2012) and I had to sleep in the living room next to my little brother's room because of the cold weather. It was late and I woke up to go and use the bathroom. I normally don't have to check on my little brother, but I had a feeling that something was not right.

I looked into his room and there I saw someone or something standing over him. Just watching him. At first I thought it was our mom but when I called out to her, the lady just ignored me and keep staring at my brother.

You see, I should've know that the person by my brother was not our mom because of what she was wearing. She was in this older looking wedding dress. I mean she had the veil (sorry if this is the wrong thing or is spelled wrong) and everything, the dress was beautiful. But I was half awake and half asleep at the time. So I was not aware that our mom never had a wedding dress when she got married to my dad.

I went to call out to my brother to see if he saw the lady but once I got his name out the woman turned her head and looked right at me. Her eyes were red like a camp fire. I have never been so scared in my life. The way she was looking at me, felt like she was staring straight into my soul. That sent shivers up my spine.

After that I ran back to the couch and pulled my blanket over my head and didn't even think about looking out of it to see if the woman had followed me to watch me.

Now I have the feeling that the woman has followed me to our new house. But the one who see her now is my mom. I don't understand that cause my mom never believed me when I told her about this event.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kay_Copple97, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-13)
That is really interesting. Also if I may, thank you for delivering it without the extra fan faire that some stories have. 😊 Wonder about the gleaming eyes. Creepy or not, some angels, guardians, and visions of God are described that way. Maybe it's a good thing.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-11)
I'm curious, did you bring this up to your brother? I wonder if he was aware of her, did he have any dreams or nightmares with her in it?
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
Did your brother happen to wake up and see her?

In what situation did your mother see the woman?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
Hello Kay_Copple97, welcome to YGS. Too limited information to suggest or advise you in the matter. You said your mom didn't believe you when you told her that you saw a woman in wedding dress in your brother's place. Now that she is seeing that woman, what is her reaction and whether she is able to identify her. But, even though she was just staring at your brother or now that your mother is seeing this entity, there is nothing harmful that you described. Secondly, how do you say that it has followed you?

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
Hi kay coppler97 crisp and spooky story... You said your mom see her... Did you discussed this with your mom like the facial description etc...? Looking forward your reply...
ERizzy (1 stories) (51 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
So creepy! I don't like it when entities look straight at you, gives me the chills 😨

-ERizzy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: