You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Many Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Many Experiences

 

I have had many spooky experiences, but I suppose I will share one of the freakiest in my mind. Two of the few I have actually seen with my own eyes, another couple my mother reported to me.

Last year, my niece, who was about four at the time, was visiting my mom and I at our trailer along with my sister. She then walked out to the kitchen, my niece did, and was out there for a little while, because she often went in there to play with her dolls or the cat. About ten minutes passed and she was standing facing the corner yelling "No, stop it! Don't do that!" and swatting the air as if to slap someone as she usually does to us when we do something she doesn't like.

She then ran, terrified, into the living room to my sister. When my sister asked her what scared her, she looked my sister dead in the eyes and said "Your grandpa, mom." There's a problem with this. Both of our grandfathers have been dead since I was five or six years old. Needless to say we refused to go into the kitchen by ourselves after that.

A few months after that, my mother told me she saw a couple of children, each no older than nine, run from the kitchen into my room. Apparently prior to this, her blinds would randomly open in the middle of the night and we both had intense feelings of being watched at night while in our beds. I'm not sure if those things could be attributed to the children my mom saw, but I now believe that that feeling of being watched at night that we get could possibly indicate the presence of a spirit.

Not long ago, I had a dream about a boy roughly a few years older than me who had about the same color hair as me. Believing it to be nothing, I pushed it to the back of my mind, and not giving it a second thought since. Until a few days ago when my mom told me she saw a boy standing in our kitchen. It was then that I remembered the dream. Abruptly after I remembered the dream, I also remembered that my mother had a miscarriage a couple of years before I was born. She said she always felt it was a boy, but never knew for sure.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WhySoSerious, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

WhySoSerious (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-24)
Thank you for your comments. I now live in a different house, and the feelings and experiences have simply carried over, which I will attempt to post later. I will do research on my current house and my former house, as per your suggestion, sds.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Hi WhySoSerious, do you still live there? Please do make some research about the place you live in. It will give us some clues. Without much information, it is difficult to comment/suggest further. Because the first incident you narrated related to your niece, who was quite young then. Second one was that your mother saw children running out of kitchen and that she saw a boy in the kitchen. So it is better to do some investigation.

Please do post if you come across something.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
mimerkki (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-15)
Hello,

I personally think, that those babies who are not born, may still live in the other side with our deceased relatives.

Respectfully, mimerkki.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: