You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Many Occurrences

Real Ghost Stories

Many Occurrences

 

From a young age I can recall having many strange experiences with the paranormal. I wanted to write about a few of them for people to read and comment on, and maybe just for peace of mind that I'm not the only one who has experienced such things.

My earliest memory of anything happening was when I was maybe around three years old, although I don't remember this experience fully, my mum remembers every detail. As I said, I was around three years old at the time. My Granddad had passed away a few days prior to this and as I was so young my mum had told me that my Granddad had gone to live in the sky to look after the birds (cute, I know). My mum remembers putting me to bed around 7pm and going downstairs then hearing me shouting for her around 20 minutes after. She had came upstairs to see what was wrong and I told her I'd just seen my Granddad and he'd spoke to me. My mum remembers me telling her that he had came out of the wall in a white light, touched my face and said, "Love you". Obviously I only vaguely remember this but it doesn't seem like the usual sort of story a child of three would tell their parents. To this day my mum still believes I saw something.

In one of the many houses we've lived in I could always feel there was something in the house. I didn't feel scared but I got the feeling it was of a young girl, and for some reason I had the name Molly in my head. I would always see things out of the corner of my eye, it was usually like a shadow moving past the doorway really quickly and got the sense someone was always watching me. My mum even remembers that whenever me and my brother were away for the night, she would always hear footsteps pacing the hallway almost as if someone was looking for us when we were away.

I've always felt that no matter where I live, that something is following me. Yet again, I don't get a bad feeling from this but it's almost like something is attached to me and moves with me.

There's been quite a lot of stuff like this happen to me over the last 23 years. Sometimes it's just a feeling of someone watching me, sometimes I can smell smells that no one else in the room can smell and have a link to family members who have passed away.

I'm not sure why these things happen to me but it doesn't worry me, I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do with this "gift".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghstwrld, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Caz (342 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
Well it's such a busy site it's not surprising the odd one gets missed! You all do your best, but it's bound to happen from time to time! 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
Caz - this is what can be so upsetting at times when one story monopolizes the site, and our members' attention, for weeks. It seems like so many stories get lost in the drama unfolding on another story. Thanks for bringing attention to this one. 😊
Caz (342 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-10-10)
Hi GHSTWRLD... Sorry to see your story seems to have gone unnoticed! Perhaps lots of people were away or something and now you'll probably never see this post, but just in case...I'd like to say you certainly seem to have a gift, but unless you want to, you don't have to 'do' anything with it sweetie! However, if you do want to, my advice would be to join a good 'development circle'! You should be able to find one local to you on the internet! Good luck!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: