You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Have So Many To Tell But This One Is Strange

Real Ghost Stories

I Have So Many To Tell But This One Is Strange

 

I met my husband in 2010 and we married in 2011, but before we married we went to see his grandfather because he wanted to meet me. We arrived and all was well.

The first morning we were there I went back into the bedroom to get something and was walking into the kitchen when I saw a woman sitting in a chair smiling but never spoke a single word. I just shook it off because this happens so much that I have become accustomed to it, but as I described the woman to my husband and everyone around me his grandfather got up and walked into the bedroom.

He returned with a picture of the very same woman I had seen that morning and he asked if this was the woman I saw? I said yes and how did he get a picture of her. He responded that was his late wife when she was young! I had just described her down to the very last detail and what we can figure is that she wanted to meet me and make sure her grandson was going to be taken care of and I was true in my intentions for him.

I have many experiences like this some are nice and others, on the other hand, are not and those I find harder to remove from my life. They drain me of all the energy I have and replace it with such despair and anger.

I find it a gift while others find it a curse but it is what it is and I just move on with my life. There are places like some grave sites that I refuse to go to, especially if they are very old, for the simple reason too many spirits attach to me and refuse to leave until they get what they want. I am sure it will happen many more times after I leave this world.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aprildaniel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Danzz017 (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-05-23)
Not all the spirits are evil and some of them can even help you if you are in need, honestly speaking one spirit helped one of my relative.
Afraidnolonger (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
I think your husband's late grandmother showing herself to you was her way of giving her blessing towards your up coming wedding or else the visitation may not have been a pleasant one.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-30)
I would agree with bluemer04, the grandma likes you or she would have not shown herself to you.

And this is just my opinion, but seeing is not a gift, it is hell... Just how the hell is one supposed to talk to the dead, there dead! Walk awhile and you will find that they are not nice, lost or don't want to leave, but will find that they are more malevolent, what your playing with isn't Casper the friendly ghost. But yet people say what I see and hear is a gift? So please don't wish it upon yourself, at least it is irritating and at its worst it is horrifying...
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
aprildaniel, Your gift can be a hassle, but a blessing as well. Protect your self. Psychic self protection is the best way to go. Meditation, and encircle your self with a white light. Those truly work, they work for me. They give energy. I hope you stay safe.
bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
I think the grandma shows approval to you. As she won't smile if she does not like you. She wanted to see her grandson at the same time you as well, sending her best wishes and regards to the two of you...

I agree some spirits/ entities won't stop following you unless they got what they want and need. That is why my cousin does not want to entertain that "gift".

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: