You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: A Touch of Darkness

Real Ghost Stories

A Touch of Darkness

 

One night me and four of my friends got together to play ouija. First we went to an unfinished house. With all the energy, the pointer was moving so FAST it was scraping the board. Whoever we talked to that night was a very nice man. We had to leave, but asked if we could continue talking to him later. He agreed, but that didn't happen.

We decided to play in a garage. We asked who was there and they didn't give a name. We asked for an age/sex. He said male/40. We asked "why are you talking to us"... he replied "young". At this point we could all feel a very bad vibe. We asked "do you want to kill us", he replied "yes," we said "who"... he SLOWLY spelled A...L...L... We said "ok we're leaving"... stupidly, he asked "why"... we said "uh, because you want to hurt us," and said good bye.

Later me and one other girl made her room pitch black and asked "is anyone there?" No reply... Then something GRABBED my leg under the blanket. I screamed bloody murder. After lighting the room and calming down, my friend got a sharp pain in her shoulder. It continued down her arm and across her forehead. Then to her ankle. She kept saying "I feel weird". She laid down. Her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. They would shut and she would sharply flinch. She continued to do so, barely saying anything. I was very worried, but didn't know what to do. I asked her "is there anything I can do for you"... she replied "there's nothing you can do" (in a very creepy tone). Then one more time she flinched at me, but something about it wasn't right, and I screamed VERY LOUDLY again. When I screamed, whatever was inside of her, left. She sat up and covered her ears, not knowing what had just happened. We were so scared we cried.

At 4am, we sat there wanting to sleep so bad, but were too afraid to. We ask ourselves to this day, "what was in that room?"

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, megan_arnold91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
Oh, the word " C L O WN " was changed to "PUR P L E PANTS"

Interesting.
Mhannerism (2 stories) (82 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-01)
I have a question:
I noticed that the word 'clown' was overused in the comments' section. What's the meaning of clown? I'm sure it is not the kind of clown that we hire for childrens' parties.
BunnyPanda (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-28)
I think you should've continued talking to the nice man instead of going to something more troublesome
Shadead (91 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-08-10)
To any one here posting Ouija is bad after one board session I post this to you,
I have used the board excessive times with no ill happenings have occured.

To many posters on here have had bad experiences but I mean in life its the bad things that tend to get mentioned more so the good posts don't make it on so easy.

My honest opinion of this is the girl was faking it take that how you will the pains can be mentally atributed like you think you have a pain but you don't and it manifest ect, the eyes is practice of rolling them back Google Meshuggah and look at the lfirst image and the lead singers eyes he has rolled them back to show only the whites.

Hope all is well with OP and things are good.

Regards,
~Shadead.
gothgirl (32 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-24)
If you keep knocking at the devil's door. Dont be surprise if someone final opens
Bloodmoondream (16 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-10)
What the heck are you thinking? Don't you understand that Ouija Boards are freaking demonic!? By the way Demonic means evil. I'll tell yeah what grabbed you, a demon! And you're friend was possessed! Three words: Ex-Or-Cist! Hire one! When your eyes roll back into your head and you start talking funny, that means your possessed! Possession can drive you to suicide! Demons are real, as real as God's Angels. Its not safe to play with those pieces of crap! And I agree completely with Looney 85 above. Think before you jump.

Sincerely, The Blood Moon Dream
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-06)
Yes, crystal, it's just a figure of speech that people use to describe a super intense scream. They didn't actually say "bloody murder." Someone was screaming as if they were being murdered.
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-18)
[at] crystal8495
Well, imagine someone getting murdered with a knife, they wouldn't be quiet would they? Thats what "screaming bloody murder" means.
crystal8495 (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-10)
This is the second story I read where the writer mentions someone said bloody murder. What does that mean? Why do people say that?
Flashfire07 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-06)
My advice is to purchase a silver necklace and never take it off. Then you must take a blade and cut the board into 7 pieces. Throw the pieces into a river or some other source of flowing water and never touch a Ouija board again.
AshleyHalliwell (4 stories) (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-30)
Wow, that certainly is scary. Is the spirit still in the room? If you you should get someone of your religious beliefs to get rid of it. I would suggest that if you ever want to contact the paranormal again, you shouldn't do it in your room. Be carefull!

~Blessed Be~
babygirlacm (2 stories) (19 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-20)
the story kind of confused me is there something missing in your story cause I was lost good story think it needs to be better written. Thanks for sharing
ysorensen11 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-01)
thats sooooooo freaky, get rid of the board A.S.A.P

Dont do it again,
Yianni 😊
megan_arnold91 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-05)
Hey this is corey... Although Megans ghost story seems somewhat far fetched saying a board game can control you or things aroudn you. But I believe her I guess cause she says so... 😁
melonlover (3 stories) (50 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-05)
That would have been scary! But it just shows never ever use a Ouija board not even if your under pressure to use it! Because you never know what kind of spirit your going to meet. 😁 ❤ Melonlover
bruce3472 (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-25)
I got a few comments to your story. First you stated that after you all felt a bad vibe that you asked why did it want to kill you. You never ever indicated before that, that the ghost wanted to kill you all. Because you said the ghost just said young. How did you get the idea that it wanted to kill you from just the word young. Second you really need to add in a few details. You never really stated much. No offense but your story was to short and not very informative. Please do not take this post as a threat or harassment. That's not my intention. But your story has a few flaws in it. Also I have noticed in various other ghost stories, people have been mispelling a lot of words. Anyways, your story was decent but more info would have made it better.
puppy_posses_me96 (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-04)
wow dude she was possesed but surprisingly not for long if me or my friends are possesed we pin each other down until they leave... But instead of doing that you screamed knowingly to get it out... 😕 that makes me question so much...
tom_u12 (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-21)
hey,
i don't know if this is true but I heard if you put a silver object (such as a ring) near (for example under) the board it acts as a filter and only allows positive energy

don't know if its true just thought I'd ask 😕
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
NEVER EVER A OUIJIA BOARD--ANYWHERE! There are so many portals you can open, so mnay entitys (for lack of a better word) that can come through. They are certainly not toys and definitely not something you can'play' with!

I do hope all who were involved with this 'playing' is okay and you have all prayed and preformed a cleansing ceremony.

GET RID OF THE BOARD. For everyones safety and danity.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Hi Megan arnold,
Great story, freaked e out a bit,
I hope all's well.

Take care and much love,
Shenny.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Bell, I didn't figure you to be the ouija board type anyway 😆. I will admit, I messed with one when I was younger and I knew what I was getting into. I just had to try it once and see what all the hype was about. Believe me it was awful. It told nothing but lies and kept coming back with the words Mad Axe when ever we asked it a question it didn't like and when we tried to close the communications with it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
Hey, Shane! Well, if she's not having problems anymore, I still thank you. I have learned from your comment but all the advice and solutions still wouldn't get me to use one of those darned things! I'm just too scared of them and what could happen. I've never had the slightest desire to play around with one, I've never heard of anything good coming out of it. Anyway, I've seen The Exorcist! 😉 Forget that!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Hi Bell, I will offer her some advise, but she did not state that she was still having problems with the entity or that she even still had the ouija board. You know me, I try not to get too involved unless asked.😉 If she still has it, (the ouija board) I would suggest that she dig a deep hole pour salt (sea salt) upon the board covering it completely and bury it some where, where it will never be found. If still having problems with an unwanted entity, then the Native American Smudge ceremony should be performed or a blessing by the clergy depending upon what her belief system allows.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Hi, Shane. I was hoping you could tell magan how to get rid of the board the proper way and how to get some protection from anything she may have let loose. I don't know much on the subject, just that they're not good to play around with. I figured you might have something to help the poor girl out, you have a lot of knowledge on many subjects.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
I do not know how many times I have said this here and in person. Never ever mess with a ouija board. There are things in this world that are better left alone. The ouija is just one of them. Even when you know the proper way of opening and closing the communications and the protective spells, barriers, or talismans used to keep those on the other side on the other side, something almost always tend to slip in uninvited. Thank your for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
Your story scared the thing out of me! 😭 this is the reason why I would never play the freaking game! My only advise to you is "Don't mess with things you don't understand"!

Please take care and I hope that nothing else has or will happened again,
god bless... Looney ❤
eternix (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-07)
One of the most curious things about most of the ouija stories is that the spirits always seem to want to harm or kill the users. I've never used one and I'm not planning to. But I remember I was at a swapmeet once, just walking along, and for no reason at all, the thought of ouija boards just popped into my mind, and 5 seconds later, I spotted one on a long table filled with junk! It's almost as if it had beckoned to me, but I had no desire at all to go near it. Pretty wierd, huh?
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-06)
Oh, oh, oh, megan_arnold91! Don't ever mess with a ouija board! I don't know if you've had any problems after, I hope not. Sometimes the spirit can sort of attach itself to you, I hope someone can tell you how to handle this. I've never used a ouija so I don't know what you should do. I hope things are fine with you and your friends but , please don't fool around again, it's not really a game! Take care.
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-06)
you should of been messing with a oujii board it your own fault. They bring evil. They can bring demons and bad spirits. They can cause a death they are powerful things powerful than you and other people. You have to be careful and never play on one again. Demons can take your breathe away and they scream at you but firstly they make footsteps and show you those red eyes. 😐 thanks for sharing your story with us.
scarlettwitch (2 stories) (20 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-06)
you should be careful about messing with spirits, I lived near gettysburgh and a lot of people go there and take quija boards with them planning to goof around, but something bad always happens. I messed with a quija board one time, had a horrible experience, and won't ever do it again, for some odd reason there's something about the board that allows you to mess with a realm we should be leaving alone. Be careful! And I'm glad that you and your friend are ok. :)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: