You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Are You Hungry?

Real Ghost Stories

Are You Hungry?

 

It was in august of 1998, I had gotten in a fight with my 2 cousins, I don't even remember what it was about. They had isolated themselves from me (we had a couch that seat 3 and a couch that seat 2, they faced each other), I was on the big couch (which we called my couch) and my cousins were on the little couch (which we called it Frani's couch, my cousins couch). I looked at them and this women was sitting on the couch with them, literally, almost on top of them, she was chunky with curly blonde hair glasses and a pot with a ladle, she was saying "are you children hungry? I could make you some food! What would you like?" immediately I ran to the room to tell my grandma, but she was sleeping (that was the day I also saw my grandpa which is another story I submitted).

Later on I described the lady to my aunt. I described her to Vicki and she said that's exactly like my grandma Margaret (which was no relations to me), she said that Margaret was a big women who was always in the kitchen and made the best food.

Other hauntings by BornToBeWiccan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BornToBeWiccan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BornToBeWiccan (4 stories) (11 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-24)
thanks to everyone I appreciate your comments and kim I don't remember what if it ended out fighting but now both cousins and I don't fight at all one of my cousins that I fought with that day is actually my bestfriend in the whole wide world the other were apart and I miss her so right now there hasnt been any fights lol
Abby (710 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-11)
Dear BornToBeWiccan,

I think that was the way "grandma" Margaret was in real life, life imprint and how she resolved all of life's quarrels and confrontation. Her solution was with a loving band-aid of her home cooked meals. She also used the same band-aid of love for herself which showed up in her loving, pleasing plumpliness. Perhaps, she was showing her way of love to help diffuse the tension in the room and smooth down the ruffled feathers of differences in opinions. ;)

I appreciate you telling this story here on ygs. :) Blessings, --Abby
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-10)
Thank you for sharing your story. Hopefully, your sighting ended the quarrell with your cousins? Just curious.

God Bless!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-10)
Hi.I liked that story. I hope you share somthing new soon with us. Hope to hear from yuo soon and take care
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-10)
Thank you BTBW for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: