You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Do You See What I See?

Real Ghost Stories

Do You See What I See?

 

Hi, my name isn't John, that's my best friends name. Almost everyone has a best friend but the thing is most people's best friend are still alive. My friend John isn't alive though. He passed away at the age of 2-4, in a car explosion with his mother and father. His mom died too but his dad still lives. He just showed up in my house one day, for no dang reason. He just felt there was someone alive he could talk to. My parents say I have been talking to spirits my whole life. Even when I was like 3 years old, I would just be trying to say something when nobody was there. I told someone in my class about it, and he told the whole class. Everybody made fun of me.

I also have a friend named Allie, she is really nice, like most girls are, but she isn't the peppy kind of girl or anything, she's just a nice girl. I am only in 7th grade and I have seen demons trying to hurt me and try to take over me. You probably don't believe me and this sounds retarded, stupid, and crazy, but I just wanted to say something.

Oh I almost forgot this "psychic ability", or whatever you want to call it, originally came from my mother. And John wants to say "Hi everybody how are you?".

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

ghostluver1523 (22 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-27)
I don't think that story souds stupid or crazy or anything like I wrote a comment to another comment I think that it would be totally awesome to be able to talk to ghosts and see them. But demons kind of scare me excepally all the things I've learned about them.



~~ Amy ~~
HaleyScott (19 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
well tell John hi back. I really believe you cause that happens to me most of the time I'm thinking about becoming a ghost hunter. Please e-mail me at haleyworldscott [at] yahoo.com. Cause I love to chat with the same person who had experince the same way with me.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Thank you for sharing your story and your gift with us.

Why on earth would anyone on this site think you are crazy? I believe if 'crazy' were the term used, thenanyone who published a story or has commentted or anything to the stories and happenings listed on here, then we are all 'crazy'.

Say hello to John for me and God Bless!
honesty (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-08-03)
for what it's worth john:

i was born with what I have, and it runs in my family. It usually falls on the women for whatever reason, but it was passed to me. I don't think you're crazy, and I shudder to think that ANY ONE, living or alive, can dare to pass judgement on you, especially if they are on this forum.

but that's just my opinion, and since you had enough clarity, honesty, and humility to speak about what you've gone through, I'll share with you what I went through for years:

when I was young, I was "advanced" for my age... I never spoke like a child, and for years I was terrified to tell any one what I had been going through for as long as I can remember. It started by being "watched..." I would have countless eyes watching me go to sleep at night, and they wouldn't leave me alone for an extrememly long time. There were ghosts in my house, but I didn't see them until I was about 7-8. After that I saw them all the time. Eventually I started to see these images of black (creatures)- sorry to be so cliche, but it was what it was, and they would follow me. It was a long long time before I "saw" my first angel. At first the ghosts wouldn't speak to me, they would just stay with me close by, and I would notice that they would be "waiting," though I didn't know for what at the time. This is an extremely long and drawn out story, so I will stick to the basics: I'm 25 now, and I've learned and gone through a LOT. College was a crash course in what was happening, and the reason I am writing you is to tell you this: you are special, and whether you mean to or not, you will be drawn to others like you because you will FEEL it. Since then I have seen the deaths of those that have passed, had my "guardian angel" on earth speak to me during a time of need through one of my friends (yes, there were witnesses, yes, it was his voice... His voice was a good octave and a half lower than that which my friend was capable of.) I was "told" that my grandmother would pass 6 months before she did, and she had the gift or whatever you would choose to call it as well. I do NOT have all the answers, but I can tell you that it will all be okay. If you ever see men in cloaks, they are the council, and if they show up you need to listen, because it's very serious. Jacob will always be with you, and michael will come to show you the way. Don't be scared of either one of them, they mean no harm though they are very intense. And most importantly, I know they come to you like flashes in your mind, like they way a camera sees. I know you may not "see" them walking around in "reality," but it is the most common way. Any one I've ever met who goes though what I go through will tell you that. Yes, you can see them walking around in reality, but it is EXTREMELY rare. If that happens, pay attention, because they are trying to tell you something. They are NOT all knowing beings, or here to scare you. In fact, you scare them as much as they will scare you sometimes, because they don't see you in their reality. It is very complicated. Also, if you find one day that you can start "seeing" and "hearing" what people are thinking about, proceed with caution. It can cause you a lot of hurt to know what people are thinking all the time... Something they can't be blamed for. I hope this helped john, I'm sorry if it didn't, and I want you to know I'm not writing this for approval or to spark interest, I'm writing this because I was a counseler once at a camp in georgia, and I was able to help an 8 year old boy deal with something I dealt alone with for years... Something I was scared to tell any one about. I just wanted you to know you're not alone, and if you ever need to talk about it, no matter how crazy it may be or sound, I'm here to listen.

thanks again for you time,

honesty*
kevin666 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
yes that sounds crazy but if your crazy I'm crazy there's been an old man and a young boy following me my whole life I don't know what they are the old mans name is charlie the young boy doesn't talk much I have been diagnosed with schitzophrenia what do you think?
Dark-Heart (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
your definatly not crazy I used to see entitys in the phsyical world but I cut myself off from seeing them here because your fears can bring around really bad entitys if your not careful so now I can just sence them around but I can see them if I really need to the only time I encounter different entitys now is when I astral travel I have been attacked twice and it isnt fun its a really great gift you have but I have to warn you to be careful and if you see them dont show fear because if its a dark entity your seeing it will feel your fear and feel as though it has the upperhand and try to over power you
unguided_traveler (9 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-24)
"john", I don't think your crazy. believe me, I know how it feels. the same thing has been happening to me. i've been surrounded by spirits and communicating with them since before I could talk, or so my grandmother says. she's the believer, my parents, though they've seen the paranormal firsthand, are purely logical and don't talk about it. every body calls me crazy... I just ignore them. i, too, have a spirit friend. his name is Todd. we communicate through my dreams and sometimes, when I concentrate hard enough, I can hear him speaking to me aloud. I use my cat for spotting the spirits I can't pick up on, and Todd seems to like hanging around my room. but demons... I hope I never encounter one.
jessy (6 stories) (35 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-10)
one question.....did you know them before they were dead? Or did they find you somehow?
doug (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-30)
wow thats scary just say I abuck you saintin in thlord jesus name they will go away
argus (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-29)
i belive man. I also believe in demons.mase,demons are just as evil as ghosts.they are more evil than ghosts.go somewhare else if your comments have nothing to do with this or if you are a non-truthseeker.thank you for listening.
Rebecca (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-29)
Mase - Why would you believe in ghosts but not "demons"? Demons are just bad ghosts. I'm afraid your logic is somewhat lacking... And, yes, your comments are very disrespectful. If you feel the need to make nasty comments, that says more about you than the people you are commenting about.
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-27)
well, John, I'm very sorry about your friend, mase, don't be mean, demons do exist and you shouldn't be mean like that. I don't think that sounds stupid, retarted, and crazy, I believe you. That has happened to many people and you should not put yourself down like that. Well, I gotta go, tell John I said hi, ok? bye, to both of you.
mase (7 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-01-27)
that story was believable until you mentioned demons
courtney (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-27)
well mate your not the only one that can do that my sister inlaw she can well when she was lil
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-25)
Well, this is a first. A ghost actually talking to people on my site. This is *way* cool. So "john", it looks like you have medium abilities like jamiekcheer. Maybe you two will have a few things to talk about. Check his story "Many Ghosts":

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=193

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: