You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Dream that Led Me to an Angry Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

The Dream that Led Me to an Angry Spirit

 

About two weeks ago, I had a dream. Me, my daughter and my husband were in this house that we apparently purchased. Might I add, we are not looking to buy. I was on the back patio talking to this old lady. In my dream, I knew she was a spirit but a nice one. When I explained I was moving in, she no longer was in a present state where I could see her. She was angry and I would yell at her to not throw things. She was very angry and threw a christmas pine tree on my daughter. The door bell rang, so I answered it, there were three men at the door, with my cell phone and keys, the side of the house was beautiful brick pavers and pine trees line the walk. I asked the men "where did you get my phone?" they replied down the block. My phone was broke, only the screen was intact. I knew I left it in the back patio area. I hit the picture button on my phone to discover the horrible old lady's picture on it. This woke me up. The next night I went to bed and had another dream. We purchased a house and in the bedroom there was a horrible entity that I couldn't see, only feel. When I walked into the room, it would hold me back. Again, woke up in a sweat.

Two days later, my husband received a phone call and had been secretly trying to surprise me about getting a mortgage to purchase a home. I was so taken back, I told him about my dreams. For the next couple of days, I went looking for houses in historical Phoenix, I always loved the architecture. We looked at about 75 houses, but nothing that really hit me. The day I went on my own, I was looking for a particular house and was lost. Going down the street, there was a speed bump, so I slowed down. On the right hand side, there was a old lady sitting in the middle of a wet empty lot, petting a cat. My first thought was "oh she's homeless, but why is she sitting in the middle of a dirt lot?". To my left was a beautiful pink abandoned victorian house. "Wow!", I thought, "a victorian house in the middle of Phoenix!". I wondered if it was for sale. The gate was locked, so I climbed over. Going down the side of the house, there was pine trees and a brick walk. When I got to the side door I felt an uneasy feeling, hard to describe, I felt ill and very scared, not remembering any of my dreams at this time. I started talking to the house "ok I'm leaving, I just wanted to see how beautiful you were", running in my slippers out of the yard. Across the street, next to the empty lot, was three men. I asked them if they knew about the house. He replied "It's been empty for over 20 years". I asked if it was for sale, he said no, the old man lives down the block and occasionally comes there to hang a "keep out" sign. I replied that it was strange. I was writing him a letter to leave in the mail box, I told him of my interest and about the feeling I experienced and to please call me.

Later on that day my mother told that my dreams had come true and to stay away from there. I brought my daughter back with me so I could take some pictures with my cell phone. Well, when I sent it to my computer, there she was, clear as a bell, the woman in the second floor window. Going to bed that night, of course, my mind was thinking. So in the next dream, I was in a pink victorian house and I kept tripping over this old lady with long hair, she kept replying "again, next week". Then I woke up. Wondering what does next week hold for me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

miso_curious (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-22)
Please follow up on what happens next! From the dreams I'm wondering if maybe you're a little bit psychic?
XxSamiGorexX (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-20)
Whoa that is pretty amasing wow this story realy scared me I get scared easily. Right now I don't feel alone in my room and it's freaking me out 😭
philippinegirl (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-31)
if I were you just please stay out of that victorian house... And never go back!...
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-29)
I have dreams about strangers then I see them in real life as ghosts. In my dream they are about 150 of them they are in another world just like this but in there world there dead and ghosts. They are telling me that they are waiting for me. In the dreams I am there friends and they all know me. I hope there not telling me I'm going to die soon. I be scared I'm not ready to go yet but it isn't up to me though. I hope a angel shows me they way to the stairs of heaven and hopefully I see people on the other side who will comfort means help me.
hmmm (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-18)
So, could you by any chance post this picture with the lady in the window somewhere on the web for us to see?
Stephanie (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
Well, here it is March 2007. I have to know if anything happened in a week? Did you buy the house, or did something bad happen to you? Please reply as soon as you can! Thanks. Always a believer...
lovable_outcast (4 stories) (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-15)
I have weird dreams that are really jumbled up and a few bits and peices end up coming true in a way(almost exactly)not long afterward. I'm 13 and its happened a bit more and a bit clearer as I got older...its still confusing though.
ParOnormal (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-02-15)
Well... this is a very strange story. You might- as crazy as it seems, don't freak out- have claryvoience. It is an ESP form in where people recall an event happening, accept in a dream. You might be psychic! I've heard stuff like this and if you think about closely, you realize that you predicted the future, accept in dream form. Please reply if you read this as I want to here your opinion. Thank you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: