You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Classroom Entity in a Black Cloak

Real Ghost Stories

The Classroom Entity in a Black Cloak

 

I don't know how this happened without my classmates knowing, but I will tell what happened. It started in grade 7 when I first started seeing things like that. I was in my class during our lunch hour around March 14-16. I was in my class eating when it started to rain outside, so we stayed inside our class for lunch recess as well and me and my friend Nicholas (Nick) were sitting face to face on our desks. Then all of a sudden I felt like time stopped because through my eyes no one moved or talked, and the clock didn't move either. Then I looked straight ahead and behind Nicholas, I saw a giant thing in a black cloak. I was shocked and it was like the back of my class broke off and disappeared and it was like he was in front of the top of a tornado. He came closer to Nick and he raised his fist.

Then I blinked and I jumped at Nicholas and pushed him off his desk and he fell onto the floor (still not moving) then I felt a cold fist on my back and my head. Then I blinked and it was gone. It was so creepy and scary and since then, I can see and hear strange things, my friends think it is a guardian angel, I think different. Thanks for listening and believe what you want but only I know the truth.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Depressedarkness, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

SirAader (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-16)
it is confusing. There are incedents were adrenalin seems to make time feel frozen. Some of it feels a bit fantastic. But only you know the truth.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-09)
Yeah, I watched this on the telly too. I think it was a Goosebumps episode or one of those types of shows.
Well, thanks for trying anyway.
Annie (202 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Things that make you go...hmmmm. Especially if one won't participate in the discussion. Again, hmmmm.
uncanny (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
O maybe you were meant to be Hmong.
(If you were, you're very special because you were sent by God to protect us from haunting spririts.)
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
okay, that is a new one on me also. I have learned not to say anything is impossible, but... Very familiar story. Kind a Harry Poter type thing.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless!
Shenny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Ok, this is weird, why do I feel like I've seen this happen in a movie? I'm sure I did, cause I was guessing everything in this story and it ended up right, could have been a co-incidence, but still weird. I'm sure I saw this in a movie.
reps (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Well the shock could probly make it feel like time stop. But who knows werid things do happen in this world.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Trying to give the Author the benny of doubt, but in all my years of research this would be the first time I have heard of time standing still. Outside the matrix that is. 🤔 I also wonder why he/she didn't say what their friends reaction to be shoved off their chair was. Things that make you go HMMM! 😆 Later my friend.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-10-12)
Actually, Shane, I'm beginning to have my doubts too. I don't know, it seemed sincere the first time I read it (no matter how freaking weird), but now I really wish the author would step up and defend his story.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-11)
True, true D.D. Only you know what really happened or didn't. 🤔

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: