You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Boy In The Pantry And The Woman In The Dining Area

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy In The Pantry And The Woman In The Dining Area

 

One night about two, maybe three years ago, I was at this house to babysit these two boys. Now, this is a really old house, over 100 years old. While I was making pizza in the kitchen for the two boys to eat, I thought I heard someone walk up behind me, but when I turned around, there was no one there. Hm, okay, I must be hearing things... Later, before I sent the boys to bed, they told me how there were three ghosts that lived in their house: one ghost was a man who stayed upstairs, one was a woman who lived in the dining area, and the third was a little boy who had died in the backyard but hung around the kitchen. I always loved creepy and paranormal stuff, so I got pretty excited.

Once they were in bed, I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I heard footsteps again and saw the pantry light on. I went up to the boy standing there, about to tell him to go back to bed, but I froze. It wasn't either of the two boys I was watching. The boy turned around and smiled at me. I don't really recall what he looked like, other then he looked around 5-8, just that he vanished only seconds after I had made eye contact with him. I shivered before shutting off the pantry light, grabbing a glass of water, and heading to the tv room. I sighed and browsed the channels on tv and yawned.

I was just about to tell the family's pet dog to come sit with me, when I saw a white shadowy figure watching me from the dining area. Before I could say anything, she ran away. When the boy's mother came home, I told her what I had seen and she nodded. She told me the woman in the dining area was often seen, but the young boy in the kitchen is only seen by children around the same age. But I was 14. I never figured out why I was able to see him, and I also never saw him again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AwffulWafflez, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
Hi, AwffulWafflez Nice and scary experience... Is family didn't tried to move the entity? Did you asked the history of house? From how many years they're experiencing the things?

Please revert.

Regards,
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
Interesting as to why they are still there. Has that family tried anything to help the spirits move on?
feefoo222 (1 stories) (24 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-26)
AAAAwww a cute one!
Maybe the boy was trying to communicate with you...
Just my opinion

Regards,
😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: