You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Girls On Street

Real Ghost Stories

Girls On Street

 

Before I share my experience I would like to share my view about paranormal. I am not a believer of any paranormal or supernatural things. According to me whatever is being termed as "ghost appearance" or "spirit encounter" has got to do with the mental state of the person at that particular instant of time most of the times. But still there are things or incidents which are beyond our knowledge or any scientific explanation. So I believe that there are beings or things around us which we cannot see with our eyes but can only feel it. But what I experienced was not any invisible thing, but it was crystal clear before my eyes and I was not in any panic state to imagine something. More important thing is there were four other people with me when this incident happened and all of us witnessed the same thing which we could never understand as to what it was.

Back in 2008, I was living with my friends in a city in south India. On a Saturday evening we all were having a great time on a busy small shopping street. Eating, shopping, looking at different type of people. As we were coming out of a fancy shop all of our eyes stuck on two gorgeous girls who were wearing nicest dress, perfect makeup and one of them seemed to be newly married. They passed us. We went forward discussing on how good looking the girls were. I want to tell that, the shop we visited was on a narrow street which runs perpendicular to the main street. We were moving towards main street and the girls went on the opposite direction i.e away from main street. We entered the main street within 30 seconds but we all got shocked to see the same girls who were at a distance of around 100 feet and walking towards us. I have to tell you that there is no way those girls could have entered the main street before us and there was no road in the direction they went which connects them to main street. Also the time elapsed must be noticed, it was less than 35 seconds. The narrow street where the the shop was there and the girls went on does not connect to any street, instead it ends after few shops. So the girls had to come all the way back in the same direction if they had to reach main street. But what we saw was completely strange, it is not possible for any human being to walk so fast so that we could not notice them.

At that moment we all got puzzled by this incident and left from that place. Till today I am unable to explain what actually could have happened on that busy crowded street. Who were they? All my other friends confirmed they were the same good looking girls who we saw near the shop. But one thing is sure, it was impossible for them to be present on main street with no connecting roads and within such a less time. So I have decided to consider this as an mysterious experience of my life, so my friends who were there with me.

Cheers.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nympheav, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Graceunfolding (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
Your anomalous experience appears to be a time slip. I've researched on the internet about this subject because I have experienced a few apparent time slips since childhood. I always wondered what the heck was going on! 😕
JeanTamang (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-16)
may be they were different girl with same outfit bro.:) this is just a coincidence
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Hi nympheav, Quite a strange experience. Did that girls were looking different I mean compare to normal girls? I am agree with the other posters here.

Regards,
HappySpirit (187 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-14)
Possible theories:

1. "Twin Fun" You saw 2 sets of identical twins. One twin from each set walking with one from another set. Out and about, giving other people a confusing time of it. Normally, children play these "twin jokes", but not always.

2. "Ghosts of the living" - according to many people, we all possess what is called an "etheric body" - a physical, but subtle duplicate of our physical body. Normally, the etheric body interpenetrates the physical. However, during dreaming and deep sleep, astral traveling, and sometimes during waking hours, the etheric separates from the physical. Check out other tales on this site for this kind of phenomenon. The first time, you might have seen their "etheric duplicates," walking ahead of them.

3. "Time distortion" - There might have been a "temporal distortion field" in that area that caused some kind of "instant replay" of a scene just experienced, either physically, or, more likely - mentally. In other words, the girls only passed by once, but you perceived them twice - not because your group was hallucinating, but because of some quality in the surroundings. This is less uncommon and bizarre than it sounds - Google "time slips" for interesting tales about the general phenomenon. Whether true or not, I can't say, but variations on the these of time distortions has been reported around the world.
Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-12-13)
[at] nympheav - Like all the fellow members have said, I would cordially agree with their opinion.

Anyways, It is a fresh and natural read!...welcome to YGS.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
nympheav: have you considered the possibility of two sets of dress alike twins walking on the street close enough to each other but not together? 😉
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
Hello nympheav! Your theory about Paranormal believes is contradictory. Your story in my perception is tilting towards hallucination rather then Paranormal.
Nevertheless, a fresh and nice read and well narrated too.
I would like to extend you my greetings for having an account in YGS.

With Regards
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
LOL [at] Ifi...I don't know if I would put this down as paranormal either. As ifi said maybe they did cross without you noticing.
Four friends having a great time chatting and looking at this and that... I can imagine time flies by fast when you're having so much fun. Maybe you guys stopped for a second longer than you thought somewhere. Just my opinion. Thank you for sharing the experience.
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2014-12-12)
i don't know, maybe they just crossed the street super fast since you guys were talking to each other and talking about how cute they were.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: