You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Scary Painful Voice

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Painful Voice

 

So here's my experience. Warning: it might be too long.

Location: Nallasopara-Vasai

I stay in an area on the outskirts of Mumbai. It was around 8:30 pm when our classes dismissed. One of my friends has a car and we all made a sudden plan for a 1 hour short drive after which we would get back to our homes. So we all jumped into the car. We were a group of 6, 2 guys and 4 girls, Sam, Danny, Stella, Rifa, Zara and Me. (I won't mention the real names) Sam decided to drive, Stella on the front seat and the rest 4 of us on the back seat. We drived for about 45 minutes. We now reached a road called 100 feet road.

Now the scenario on this road is like the whole stretch of road is in the middle of a big plain land. On one side you can see mountains far away and the other side you'll see city lights and towers far far away. So there's practically nothing on either side of the road, not even trees, just barren land. There are street lights but no divider just a narrow concrete road, you'll get to see a very few vehicles after sunset. Sam parked the car on this road and was shuffling through his playlist while we were all busy in our usual jokes and masti.

Now, we were literally alone with no one around us for at least a kilometre's radius. We were on top of our voices when everyone of us suddenly got an urge to shut our mouths. Sam too joined us when he felt the sudden silence. We were blankly looking at each other when we heard a faint voice coming from a distance. It wasn't very clear then. We did not understand what's going on and none of us spoke. Seconds later the voice came again, but this time it was clearer and louder and closer too. As if it was coming from right out of the car. I was at the window but couldn't see anything outside, by this time we were shiat scared. The voice was of a girl who was crying and singing as if in pain. Her voice and song felt like she was crying. Suddenly Danny spoke up ever so calmly, "Sam take a U-turn and drive as fast as possible." I was in a panic mode, and out of fear I rolled up window with the speed of a rocket, Stella rolled up the front seat window and Zara too did the same. The most surprising thing here was that we all had an urge to scream and escape but our voices were lost. We just started reciting all the holy scriptures we had ever come across in our lives (it makes me laugh now, as if everyone turned into a priest)

As the car was speeding, across the road I saw a white light or a figure I don't know what it was because it flew past from beside our car in lightning speed in the opposite direction. At that time I did not have the courage to turn back and see from the back window what it was or where it went. Startled, I turned towards Stella, and realised she was also looking at me, and even Sam was looking at us, our looks confirmed each other that they had also seen what I had seen. Rifa, Zara, and Danny were still busy praying and they did not see any such thing.

Sam slowed down the car only when we had reached our area, for the first time I was happy to see the crowded market area. It was now 10 pm already. We grabbed a water bottle from the market and headed to the park where we calmed down ourselves, discussing the incident that just happened. That voice was a warning, had we not left the place quickly, we would have faced grave consequences, or who knows we would have befriended the ghost. Anyway after a few minutes we all left for our homes.

Some of you might not find it that scary but having "been there done that" you would know how eerie it felt.

Thanks for reading, drop your views.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, erina8888, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

karizma223cc (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Zohaibswimmer, you mean the same incident was experienced by you uncle? Was the the same place?
erina8888 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-18)
[at] valkricry...we were just too scared to speak or move even... That's it... Dip guessed it right enough...:)
[at] MandyyNicole yes that place has a history of this kind... A few murders, a few accidents, (even a friend of mine had an accident which he later on explained that somehow the vehicle strangely went out of his control,) and people tellin stories about the place (which I have no idea whether they are true)

And yes Sorry for late reply... Was on a trip recently... Belated Happy New Year:'D
vanadis16 (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-01-05)
That's so strange... Especially because the car was packed and you heard it inside! 😲
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-04)
its ok mandyynicole, I am more interested in learning from different experiences here and if possible, then lend my help to those who need it... Rather than earning some results that are purely virtual. [:) ] 😁...

Erina, if this is possible, try to avoid the place altogether as it seems to be a desolate place so getting a literature about the place might place yourself at a tricky situation. As they say - prevention is better than cure...

Or if you still want to make a trip, I'd suggest to keep a cure with you (enchantments, talisman or best to keep a recording of hanuman chalisa in your phone or somewhere where it is audible) - trust me it might sound a bit silly but might come in handy.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
Hi, erina8888 I am from Thane district... You experiencing is really freaky... I also want to go in that place...
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
Dip1904, I have accidentally down voted your comment while scrolling through on my phone, sorry about that!

Erina, I can only imagine how creepy that must have been for you. Do you know of anyone else who has had a similar experience in the same area? Or any local history of the area?
Zohaibswimmer (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
Omg! That happen to my cousins and my uncle! Not the lighting part 😐
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2014-12-31)
Dip, that makes sense. I do hope the OP returns and clarifies, because this was an interesting account.
Happy New Year to you too. May it be all you wish for. 😊
Dip1904 (115 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-31)
[at] valkricry - If I am not being wrong, I was on the note that they were reciting from heart... Its like a quick reflex action where in the face of danger or imminent end, starts to clamp hands in a worshipping mode and just pray to god - I think the author meant that... Secondly I believe they weren't literally mute but dumbstruck or too shaked up to even voice up...

well its just my opinion though... I hope the author clears your query up...

Anyways, (this is completely unrelated though) - wish you a prosperous and happy new year:)
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
Hi,erina,
I am a bit confused. I'm thinking it is a language barrier, and hope you can clarify for me. You say, "...we all had an urge to scream and escape but our voices were lost" (which to me means you were all struck mute, unable to speak) but in the very next sentence you state, "We just started reciting all the holy scriptures we had ever come across in our lives," which seems very contradictory. Can you help me to understand?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: