You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Sighting The Black Cowboy

Real Ghost Stories

My First Sighting The Black Cowboy

 

I know the title is very basic for a ghost story. This is my first post and to be honest might not be that interesting, but I wanted to post it since I feel weird having a account here and not posting anything. And because this is one spirit out of many I've felt and encountered that I have no idea what its intentions may have been.

The first and only time I myself saw this spirit was at school. I had only recently started believing in the supernatural and learning about it and energy and all that so when I saw this, my heart skipped a beat. In the 4th grade hall I had turned to look out this large window that you could see a hill from and on top of this hill was a black figure. It was easy to make out its body as well as the cowboy hat it had on. I was a little freaked out so when I got home I told my grandparents about it but they said not to sorry about it. But I went to my cousins house a few days later and brought it up over there and turns out they had all been seeing a black shadow of a cowboy around the house and in their rooms. Even my aunt had seen it.

So my only question is, what did it want? After it had seen me and I saw it, it didn't come around much anymore so I could never sense any dark energy from it because I wasn't that used to being around spirits to tell.

I would appreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks for reading. Sorry for any typos. I'm using a phone for this and it's not entirely compatible.

Unfortunately this story is too short so I'll add a little extra to it. So another day I was sitting in the living room at my cousin's house and my mom was there and we both saw a pale arm with a white shirt walk by. We thought it might be my cousin coming home, but when I looked nothing was there outside the window or the door.

I'm really sorry for any typos, my phone is horrible and it's hard to correct mistakes with it. Thank you for reading and any comments will help besides insults.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MezurashiReito15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-01-02)
I think your account is very good. The basic stories are the best ones, don't you think? In my opinion, this shadow entity has attached itself to you and your family and wishes you harm. Please find some spiritual guidance and ask people you trust for prayers of protection.
MezurashiReito15 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-31)
I haven seen it since that day though maybe it moved on or was only at the house
newhunter30 (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
Are the sightings of this entity from others when you are around? From the sounds of it I'm guessing not but you never know. I ask this because I am wondering if it may be your spirit guide.
The other thing that comes to my mind rather quickly is if its possible a spirit has attached itself to not only you but your whole family. I have never heard of a spirit attaching to a family only an individual, item, or location but I suppose it is possible.
MezurashiReito15 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
And I never asked how anyone felt around it at the time I couldn't feel energy from most anything
MezurashiReito15 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
There has been other sightings at that same place and around it although normally only me my mom or my aunt see those things I had been learning from a friend who could also see spirits about a lot of things and my grandma was a psychic she told me about the things she could a lot and most of her kids had the power to only slightly though and it helps my mom see them to and it must have passed down to me stronger than to my mom my aunt use to do spiritual stuff when she was younger as well which helps explain why we see things more often but at the time no members of the family passed away that like to wear cowboy hats but now that I remember some more I was told the house use to be a slave house a long time ago and I think the white arm and shirt was just a spirit passing by
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
If you are seeing it around you family, has anyone in your family passed that matches that description? Someone who really liked wearing a cowboy hat?

The arm and skirt sound more like a residual pattern that was wondering through that you happened to see.

Random question- What made you interested in the paranormal before this? Who were you learning it from?
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-12-30)
Did anyone get any sort of feeling upon seeing it? Some people are more sensitive than others.
I would assume it's a residual haunting which means you have nothing to fear or even wonder what they want because it could be left over energy that's reenacting an event or the ghost simply doesn't know they're dead.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: