You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Very Scary Morning

Real Ghost Stories

My Very Scary Morning

 

This is my second story about my scary paranormal encounters, and I want to know what happened.

This story just happened this morning. I've been staying with my grandma because I was sick. My grandma was at work picking stuff up while I was at her two story house. It is a freaky house when your alone and all happy feeling when you are with someone.

I was in the living room watching TV when I needed to use the restroom so I went to the bathroom when I heard a noise like a rubber band popping I thought nothing about it because it was an old house. I went back to the living room and saw the TV was off (there is no timer) I turned it back on when I saw a tall entity run by the door (my grandma is short so I knew it was not my grandma). I was freaking out so I went around the house to see if anybody was there and there wasn't anybody. So I went back to the TV when I saw out of the corner of my eye a boy taller than me sit down beside me I was scared to death and screamed and the boy disappeared.

Once my grandma came back she asked me how was my day? I literally cried and did that little hiccup sob and told her I want to go home. She asked why and I told her that her house was haunted by a boy. She laughed and said that its my imagination or my fever but I didn't believe her because it was so real and my imagination is way more creative than that and I told her a math problem (I did it with only my mind and got it right). I'm amazing in math and so she believed me. But we don't know what it is.

Does anybody know what just happened this morning?

Other hauntings by scaredycat15

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scaredycat15, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

migelito23 (32 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-06-03)
How the taller boy looked like, it he was scary?.
I read your story its kind of freaky. 😁
scaredycat15 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-20)
I just want y'all all to know my grand ma has been experiencing some weird stuff after I left and so does my brother. And when I said a math problem I mean one you usually need paper and it was a multi task. And for the one's who say it was my fever it was 100. 1 and I usually wouldn't process because I've been the sick child all my life I usually could barley talk and I'd be puking my guts out so it wasn't my fever. But thank you for y'alls opinion 😊
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Scaredy - was your fever very high? If so, it's possible that it was your imagination. Also many other things can come into play, even when you aren't sick. I once worked in a store, that due to the positioning of the windows, under certain weather conditions, pedestrian's reflections would appear to be inside the store! I can't recount how many times I would see someone there only to have them vanish. Was I imagining I saw someone? No, but then again they weren't actually there either.
Illness also magnifies everything. So, maybe you did see something, but I wouldn't worry about it.
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
lol I thought about pressing Granny for details too! That's what I'd do. But sometimes it can just escalate things and if you don't want to experience ghosts it's probs not a good idea.
faith1986 (23 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
That must have been very scary for you. I agree with Tweed, that being great in math doesn't mean that your imagination cannot make up seeing anything. The imagination is a truly amazing thing and it can literally make you think and believe things that you never thought possible in a million years. So don't rule that out. But I do wonder if your grandma just automatically suggested that it was you imagination because she may know there is something in her house and she probably doesn't want to scare you. Especially since you were already so scared. Maybe ask other family members if they have seen or heard anything there. And maybe if you keep asking your granny then she may eventually tell you what she knows (if anything) but see what you can find out. And keep safe.;-)
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+3
9 years ago (2015-04-19)
Scaredycat,

Being good at maths does not make you immune to fever hallucinations.
If that's what it was.
I'm willing to believe that we're more receptive to ghosts when we have a fever. But we're also in the zone for having trippy hallucinations.
If it hasn't happened since, don't worry about it.
Also remember that being sick will put you in a frame of mind to find everything frightening. That fear puts the mind under greater stress and there's no telling what's real or imagined.

I can only suggest that if it was an isolated event you've nothing to fear.
If it's paranormal it sounds like some kid who wanted to change channels on the TV maybe. I don't know.
I have a ghost who watches TV and plays with the volume among other things. I've caught her a few times doing it. I've known her since I was a kid. (She hangs around me for unrelated reasons, nothing to do with TV. So don't worry this will happen to you, it likely won't.)
Anyway, if the boy is real and not imagined you're not the only one who's had a ghost play with the TV. Take comfort in that. 😊 He'll probably move onto other things and won't bother you again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: