You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Weird And Frightening Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Weird And Frightening Experiences

 

My name is Sera. I am psychic. I have abilities but they are pretty minor. Like mainly I can just sense things but I do see or hear stuff too some times. I am also not the only one in my family that has these abilities. My cousin Angel and my aunt and grandma do too. My cousin is actually the one that introduced me to this site.

The house I live in now I've lived in since I was little and I've had tons of really weird, unexplainable stuff happen to me in this house. To begin with, I always feel like I'm being watched in my bedroom and pretty much everyone that's ever slept in there feels the same thing. My mom slept in my room once and said it freaked her out so much she'll never sleep in there ever again. I sleep with the light on in there which is so pathetic I know, since I'm not a little kid any more. But I can't help it. I can't stand being in that room in the dark, but I can sleep in the dark in any other room in my house just not my bedroom. It's like if I'm in the dark in there some sort of fight or flight reaction will kick in like I'm being threatened. I don't really get it, that's just how it makes me feel.

I heard a little girl's voice once in my room say "Mommy?" It freaked me out SO bad when I heard that I couldn't stand to sleep in my own room for a week straight. Then there's the lights in my closet. I used to have these 2 old broken lamps that, for whatever reason, my mom decided to store in my closet on the top shelf, even though they didn't work any more. My closet has these wood doors with slats in them and I'd see light shining through the slats in my closet doors. Keep in mind these 2 lamps had been broken for months and weren't plugged in and also had no light bulbs in them. Yet there they were shining through my closet doors. Holy cow, that really freaked me out and my parents didn't believe me when I told them about it.

I tried once to actually use my psychic abilities, whereas I normally am afraid of them and I usually try to tune out any feelings I get because they scare me and make me anxious. But after that experience, I now understand it's probably better not to try and use my abilities. My friend Amanda said, "Just concentrate and try to tap in to your ability and tell me what you see." So I did like she said. And I got this really scary vision of like a lot of darkness and these hands were reaching up like they were trying to grab at me or something. And then that same night I had a nightmare where I was in the hallway by my mom and dad's room and their door started opening and shutting by itself. I freaked out and ran outside and then I was standing at the window outside looking in, and I could see the door from the window. It was almost shut except for a crack, and in the crack of the door I saw 2 eyes looking at me that were bright red and then whatever it was started laughing at me in this really deep laugh that made my head hurt.

A couple weeks after that happened, I think it was, I was standing in that same area of the house talking to my dad and he was facing me and I was facing the bedroom door (the same door where I'd seen those creepy red eyes in my dream). So as I'm standing there I see a silver cloud-like mist that's up near the ceiling practically floating over my dad's head and it went from one side of the door to the other. I'm gawking at this and my dad's like, "What are you staring at?" I told him and he tried to blow it off like it was just my imagination. But I know what I saw, and that wasn't the last time I saw that silver mist.

I saw the silver mist in my kitchen but this time it was bigger and brighter. And it was like it lit up the whole kitchen and it's a pretty big kitchen. No lights were on at the time in there. It was at night and I'd just gone in there really quick to get a drink. That freaked me out but I didn't tell anyone what I saw.

Also once I got touched by something. It seemed kind of like it might have been trying to help me as I was falling and I felt an arm behind me that stopped me from falling. I could actually feel the arm behind my back touching me. But there was no one at all in the house at that time except me and my mom, and my mom was in the bathroom. So it definitely wasn't her. It seemed as though it was helping me but It still freaked me out a little. It's freaky when you feel some one physically touch you and there's nobody there! Good intentions or not, it still gave me the chills.

I hear lots of noises too in the house that can't be explained. Like rapping sounds like someone is knocking on the walls. It's so bizarre and I've heard it when I'm home alone too. Also I have this pair of rosary beads that I put on a nail that's on my bedroom door. I don't know why I put them there, I just felt that maybe they would keep any possible bad spirits or energies from coming in my room. I'm Catholic but my family and I haven't been to church in a really long time. Years.

So basically after I did that I was in the kitchen cooking some dinner. My parents were out of town, my sister was at a friend's house and I don't remember where my brother was but I know he wasn't at home. As I'm cooking I hear a weird noise like a scraping, scratchy noise coming from one of the drawers in the kitchen. My first thought was it must be some sort of rodent and I threw open the drawer and it was empty except for some plates. Nothing out of place and no rodents or bugs. I checked the rest of the drawers too and found nothing.

Later I'm in my living room watching this show on Animal Planet and I hear the same weird scraping noise. This time coming from my garage, like something scraping on the wall between the garage and the living room. Weird! So I go check and nothing's out of place. Not a thing. No one's home and I'm by myself. Kind of freaked out, so I go in my bedroom and as I'm closing my door to my room the rosary scrapes on my wooden bedroom door... SAME sound I'd been hearing, that same scraping weird noise I kept hearing. It's a distinctive sound. My door is made of all wood and it made a unique sound, the beads scraping on the wood door. So weird. Later my sister said she heard it too. She was in her room at night and heard it scraping on the head board of her bed right behind her head. It's just weird and doesn't make any sense.

Then just yesterday something happened that really, really scared me and freaked me out so bad. I was asleep and I woke up after I had this nightmare about a freaky pale face staring at me out of a dark window that looked like a ghost. I'm awake at this point and moving around, so it definitely wasn't sleep paralysis or anything like that. I'd actually stood up and was folding up my blanket that had fallen on the floor, and I looked out my window. It was a beautiful sunny morning. I glance back in my room and I saw a reflection, in my TV that was off, of a head and it looked like it was staring in my window. My window and the TV are directly across from each other and I could see the very defined reflection in the TV of a man standing there peering in my window. But when I looked at the window there was nothing there. I have a curtain up but it's very sheer, you pretty much can see right through it. I would've seen if there was someone standing there.

Okay, I know this is very long but I have one more experience I'll tell you about in this story. I was in the bathroom once and taking a shower when I heard some one say my name. I heard, "Sera!" in this scratchy voice that sounded like it belonged to someone who smokes a ton of cigarettes. It just said my name and nothing else. It gave me chills and I was scared to take a shower after that but obviously I had no choice. Our only other shower doesn't work and has to be fixed so I had no choice but to go in there, even though it scared me to death. But it's weird because I didn't just hear the voice, I also saw a shadow at the same time. But here's what's really weird about it. The shadow I saw in silhouette on the shower curtain was shaped like one of those cartoon ghosts you see, like the Casper the friendly ghost cartoon or something. I don't get it. I swear that's what I saw but I don't get why it looked like that.

So yeah that's some of what I've experienced. There's more but it would take like a million pages to tell you about everything that's happened to me so I will probably write about the other stuff later on, on here. These are just some of the more recent things to have happened.

I've heard that if you have abilities and can sense things it can open up a sort of portal in your house and draw spirits to you. So I guess that's why these things happen to me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sera, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-08)
Sera, it isn't pathetic to sleep with a light on, it's okay to not like the dark, you never know what's going on in the dark.
The sounds in the walls might be the house settling or the piping in the walls.
The other stuff, I'm not sure, that's pretty scary.
Thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-07)
lol You are so welcome Sera, anytime! Happy babbling on is just the sort of outcome we love!
We all have our moments of thinking we're nuts from time to time, it's totally normal and it keeps us grounded I think.
I agree it sounds like you've 'opened a new chapter' and 'embarked upon a new journey' (another dumb but true cliche!).
Hecate is spot on, it is all down to you, be proud of that.
๐Ÿ˜
Sera (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
thank you Hecate, Yes I definitely can feel all of the positivity on here and I am so grateful for it I think having people to talk to about how I'm feeling & what I am going through -people who can relate & don't judge me or think I'm nuts that is what really has helped me. Plus I got so sick and tired of being afraid ALL the time in my own room and finally it's like, you have to stand up and say enough is enough with out you all and my cousin I don't know if I could've had the courage to do that. I'm so grateful for this site because y'all are non judgmental and I feel like you guys can relate to what I'm going through and understand what it's like basically I don't feel so alone any more like seriously it's the worst feeling when you have to keep stuff pent up inside of you because you have NO ONE to talk to I feel like such a loser some times and I feel like maybe I really AM nuts but I know I'm not but I am so happy now and I feel like this is a new chapter in my life. Oh my gosh that sounds so corny ๐Ÿ˜œ just kidding! But seriously I am SO thrilled! And I'm so insanely grateful to ALL of you guys on here that have helped me out and gave me great advice and it really is a fresh start for me now, I'm a new Sera You guys are all awesome and I love this site I am SO glad I came on here. It's so great to have people to talk to that really know what it's like and can relate to what I'm going through and give me advice and help me out. If I can ever help y'all out I definitely will โค sorry I'm going on and on, I'm just happy and excited (and hyper- Too much caffeine!) any ways thanks all you guys- you guys are so awesome!
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
Sera, I would fill this with a hundred smiley faces for you. But I bet there is an anti-spamming thing that wouldn't let me. Lol

Remember, it is your intent to keep control of your space that created this. You did this. You made all of this happen. And you can keep it. You decided that you have had enough fear. You reached out here. You found your light. Keep it! ๐Ÿ˜ Okay, one smiley face...

I hope you can feel the positive energy coming from the people here. โค
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
This is great news! I seriously have the biggest smile right now. So glad you called your grandma and had a great catch up with her! Feeling fine in the dark now that's a huge turn around!
You can repeat the cleansing thing when you feel you need to. They're most effective when done regularly, once every two weeks is a good idea to start with. But you can do it more than this if you feel the need. Eventually you'll be able to do it less, like once a month. The cleansing will build more and more positive energy in your room. It really is amazing isn't it. I remember the first time I did Rook's cleansing method, I was SHOCKED by how well it worked and so fast!
So glad to hear you're doing so well! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sera (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-06)
hey it's me again I haven't been on in a few days I did that cleansing and so far it has worked really well thanks so much for recommending that Tweed and sending me that link it's amazing, it's like my room is mine again I mean I still get kind of a creepy feeling some times but absolutely nothing like before it's so amazing I even tried turning off all my lights and being in complete darkness in my room. It just felt like any other room in my house I didn't have the overwhelming urge to run out of there as fast as I could! I mean it's only been a few days so really it's hard to tell for certain but so far it seems like it's working and I can't even tell you how happy that makes me I'm learning to get over my fear- or at least learn how to some what CONTROL it It's very hard but my cousin is helping me a lot and I called my grandma and talked to her yesterday she was happy to hear from me she said I can always call her when ever I need advice so that was cool I really feel like things are finally starting to turn around!
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-05-05)
RazersharpShadow191 - if you would like help with what you experienced, please submit it to our site as a personal story and not as a comment on someone else's story. That way the advice/help will be directed to you and your experience.

And if you decide to submit it, make sure your read the Submission Guidelines.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Sera, glad the lights worked a treat! They do create a gorgeous atmosphere don't they. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your cousin is what's called an 'empath', stemming from the word 'empathy'. That's great you have her support.
Your bratty sibling making those dumb comments and your dad's clumsy way of 'dealing with it' will hopefully seem smaller in the coming days as you proceed with Rook's method. Too much tension and stress just makes everything so much harder to deal with.
Sounds like this is the beginning of your room becoming your retreat, no longer your battle ground. This is great!
Sera (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
thank you Tweed I know what you mean I honestly love my family but at the same time I can't stand to be around them the only one I really get a long with is Angel my cousin. My sister called me a freak yesterday and said I should just kill myself so yeah that hurt a lot Angel is the only one that doesn't treat me like crap my dad when I told him what my sister did was like well you do bring it on your self Sera what the heck could I have done to bring that on my self? You're right it's my family that's nuts not me, I can't WAIT until I'm old enough to move out! I found that thing on that Rookygin page the cleansing thing you talked about and I am going to do it today I am ready to just get rid of this thing once and for all my cousin Angel said it's an evil spirit that's in my room she can sense things like that she's an in-path or what ever it's called she can sense if some thing is good or bad she said I have good sprits in my house but the one that's in my room is bad. Which I kind of knew already hey I put some of those lights up in my room last night the solar ones it worked so well thanks again for that idea it kept my room lit and they're so pretty too Well any ways thanks so much you guys have all been a huge help & I do really appreciate it I love this sight you all are so helpful and you don't judge or any thing you guys are great and thanks again for your help thank you!
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Something I thought about with solar lights. I use them inside too, they've very relaxing. But they go out when they're out of charge. You can prolong their charge if they have an on/off switch (some do). In this case switch them off while you're not using them to ensure they stay on longer when you need them. Also look for lights with a larger solar panel, these will stay on longer. String lights with multiple globes tend to go out after a few hours. Single globes with a large panel tend to stay on longest.
But really, as a rule of thumb, just go by the solar panel to energy output (number of globes) ratio.
E.g Small panel with multiple globes won't stay on very long.

When charging them (recommend doing this daily) put them in direct sunlight, outside. For some reason leaving them by a window doesn't charge them that well.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
Sera, really sorry to hear about your family's quarrels. Perhaps I'm speaking out of turn here, I really want you to know that you have the right to contact your relatives whenever you feel like. No one can deny you that. Nor can anyone deny your relatives the right to contact you.

I don't want to start berating your mother, she sounds like she has a lot of issues.

I'm guessing your family dynamic has been stressful for a while and maybe the paranormal aspect, for you, is the straw that broke the camel's back.
Well, there are extremely few people who come into this world both sensitive and fearless. I'm sure some people like this exist, it's a big enough world. But they would be in the extreme 1% minority.
Most of us here, myself included, have near crapped ourselves to the present tense.
I'm getting the sense that your family, by not believing you or taking you seriously, is magnifying this fear by putting the entire problem on you.
Well guess what, it's actually a family problem. Not a 'Sera' problem. There's probably a bit of 'projecting' their own insecurities onto you going on.
Of course I could be wrong about this too.

For this I suggest you identify the ones who deny your paranormal dilemma the most and come to a place of peace by choosing not to argue that point with them. This is only when all attempts to be taken seriously by those who aren't willing have failed.
It would be a waste of time and energy to chase after something which someone just can't give. Some people don't want to change their mind. They can, but some don't want to.

Just maybe, by turning the lights off, your parents are able to keep their delusion that 'nothing is happening' alive and well. If the lights in your room are on it's a reminder to them that 'something's happening'. Man, they sound like control freaks!

I recently read a story on here about someone who did a cleansing on her room only. Because the rest of her household didn't believe, or it didn't sit right with their beliefs, or something. Anyway she did it just for her room and it worked just for her room! So there is a way you can cleanse and protect however you choose that will not disrespect your housemates or family.
Actually
I can't believe this hasn't been done yet, sorry. The direct link to Rook's cleansing method pasted on this site is as predictable as canned laughter on a sitcom, the direct link is;
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155
I think Rook's method was the one this lady used on her room. Could be wrong on that though. I've used this method a few times, works a charm every time. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hecate and Biblio, y'all going to give me a fat ego.
Honestly I am humbly touched by your combined respect. You both have taught me all manner of things with your insightful posts. I extend a huge THANKS to you both!
Now I know the history of why my American friends say 'flashlight'. Who thought one could learn such a thing on a paranormal website. Thanks!
Sera (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-05-04)
thanks Biblio I absolutely agree with you it's so ridiculous my parents struggle a lot with bills from what I can tell- from what my mom's always saying. She always says if I want to have the lights on all the time then I can pay the electric bill! I can't wait to graduate so I can get out of this place and get my own house then I can have the lights on all I want! But in all seriousness it's just frustrating because I feel like I have no one really that I can talk to about what I'm going through which is another reason I love this site because on here people are so nice and they give me good advice and don't judge me or think I'm nuts. I have other relatives that have abilities too, yes they are my mom's family but I guess it must have skipped a generation with her or some thing. Also they live in another state and my mom doesn't talk to her family very much it's hard to explain my family fights a lot among themselves. We are a crazy family seriously. I haven't talked to my aunt or grandma in 4 years I have my cousin but she isn't much older than me and she's not much more experienced with all this than I am so she just deals with it by ignoring it plus she's braver than I am. I freak out every time I see some thing and I'm not good at hiding how I'm feeling or ignoring it like she is! So that sucks for me I am a total coward when it comes to this stuff even good ghosts freak me out like the one that helped me that one time when I fell I get freaked out even when they are helping me! I don't know why. But all the people on here who have commented have been so so helpful and I'm so grateful to you guys I really am thanks so much you guys have all given me great advice and been very helpful to me
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
*correction: "portable" light source! I would never recommend drinking a flashlight, torch, or lantern. (Damn it all, I'm off to get some sleep before I screw up another sentence.)
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Hello Sera. (I wrote the first 3 paragraphs at 10 a.m., now I'm trying to recapture the train of thought to finish this post at 10 p.m. Please bear with me if it seems disjointed!)

I agree with Hecate & Tweed on their initial analyses of your situation. (Tweed and I agree so often that I can't vote for her initial comment, nor for her clarification of the first comment in the second comment. -Hi, Tweed! It would seem that it is not only the English teacher who becomes obsessive over diction and punctuation, but also his correspondents.)

Sera, I would point out that the events/entities certainly are attracted to you, but that the phenomena also occur (perhaps in a more limited scope) to others. You state that your mother was "freaked her out so much she'll never sleep in there again." First, your mother was absent from the list of spiritually-sensitive people in your family tree (your aunt could be either your mother's sister or your father's sister; we have no way of knowing which side of your family has this ability without clarification). Second, your mother won't sleep in there, but threatens to cut the electricity when you leave the lights on to cope with your discomfort? That's not parenting; that's selfish, callous, thoughtless behavior! Third, whatever phenomenon, malevolent entity, even portal (the grasping hands image SUGGESTED this to me, but it is not definitive) is focused upon your room, it is still present when you are elsewhere. The cleansing method on Rook's page would be a fantastic place to start, especially if you can have your cousin, your aunt, and your grandmother there for support. If your parents do not accept/approve of this ritual, it may be necessary to consult with a Catholic Priest, Abbot, or Nun whom you feel you can trust upon meeting him/her. (I have no idea why I think there's some sort of abbey, monastery, or holy retreat near you, I just thought I needed to be more thorough than "Priest.") Such communication should be done with the knowledge -hopefully, the support- of your parents, as you would be asking for a ritual blessing of your home, NOT asking for an exorcism! Your experiences sound more like what the Catholic church calls "spiritual oppression" (sinister haunting activity with negative emotional consequences and a pervasive atmosphere of feeling 'trapped') than it does a possession. If your parents resist this religious practice, tell them it'll probably lower their electric bill.

These events indicate that you need to learn psychic shielding to protect yourself from uninvited experiences; again, that's a topic to discuss with your aunt. I recommend telling her the truth, then explain that you do want to shut them all out of your head for now, you'll be more receptive to spiritual communication after you have set the boundaries.

As you've experienced positive phenomena, too, I would want to avoid shutting out potentially-helpful guardian spirits who stop you from falling (breaking bones, getting a concussion...) and who may be just a little put out that you're less communicative than you used to be.

Like Hecate, I have no problem with wandering around my home in the dark; however, I always have a small, dollar-store flashlight in my bathrobe pocket because I also have two cats (sisters from a rescue organization) who engage in all manner of disorienting behaviors once the lights are out. Having a potable light source nearby, and a back-up also, should help you to feel more secure. Feeling safe is one of the first steps toward being safe.

(Another quick side-note for Tweed: a torch should have a steady beam of light, as they were called "electric torches" when they were introduced because they're held like medieval torches, not like lanterns. A flashlight should have an additional "intermittent" setting, in order to send Morse Code signals back to your own troops without being illuminated well enough for enemy snipers to triangulate your position. After two world wars, Americans referred to both devices by the signaling-device's name, whereas Brits, Aussies, South Africans, etc., stuck with the original nomenclature.)

I do hope some of my -probably incoherent- suggestions and observations have been of use to you.

Take care,
-Biblio.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Hi Sera, first - thank you Tweed. Multiple perspectives help. Solar! What a great idea. I have one on my patio that fits over a mason jar. I have it filled with beautiful, iridescent, clear marbles.

Sera, it takes all of us, sometimes to come up with a good idea for someone. Another shout out to Tweed for her cool ideas (and everyone here).

I am very open, so I think. But, when my son experiences something that I don't, I have found myself not believing it... For a while. Luckily, I have also been like you where people don't believe me. So I am shocked that I have behaved the same way. He and I are working on it. I say this because it is so difficult for your parents to even comprehend what you are going through when they do not experience it. Those less sensitive, for whatever reason, and there are many possible ones, their world is different from ours. I am so glad to hear that you know they do care about you. Finding compromises like the solar lights is great. You always have people here who understand.

Hecate
Sera (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
thanks you guys I appreciate your advice and the solar lights are a good idea, thank you I actually have some really pretty solar lights at my house but I never thought of putting them in my room that's actually a really good idea! Then my parents can't complain I'm using too much electricity I know they are just concerned for me though. It's just stressful when my parents act like I'm making stuff up I wish my mom and dad would take me seriously you know, some times I feel like I really am losing my mind! Thank you all so much though your advice really is helpful and I really do appreciate it
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-03)
Sera,

Regarding night lights just a suggestion here. You could keep a torch/flashlight under your pillow or nearby. Then, if your parents turn your lights off, you can wack on the torch/flashlight.
There are also solar powered lights you can get from garden centers. You could argue to your parents that they won't use any electricity. But your parents are probably more concerned with you needing a light on to sleep. This is their clumsy way of pulling you to your senses. (How they probably view this.)
Ultimately it's up to you how you feel about needing a light on or not.
I'm a huge fan of darkness and low light conditions, pretty much the direct opposite. Which is exactly what gave me the idea of the torch/flashlight and solar garden lights. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Whatever you do DON'T burn a candle. Naked flames + sleeping people = Very dangerous.

Take care hope this helps a bit.

PS I'm not sure who calls what where and why regarding torches and flashlights. They are the same thing going under different names depending where you're from.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-02)
Sera, you can google 'house cleansing/blessing' and there are several good listings that pop up. One of the YGS members named Rookdygin also has one summarized on his page, here. The most important part of a protection spell/ritual is your intention. You are taking your power back. No fear. (ha! Right? Easier said than done, I know) They can feed on your fear energy. All of these rituals include your intention to remove negative energies, allowing positive ones to remain. You control what comes into your house/space. So, stand strong, and ask for help. I truly believe that we all have LOTS of help from other energies, call them what you will, ghost/entity/energy/spirit guides/helpers/other... Call on helpful ones. Learn positive affirmations of your own strength and power, and you can have a peaceful space. Even if you do not have the incense most of these rituals recommend, it is really about you. Think of these energies as your pets. You wouldn't tolerate certain kinds of behavior, and you lovingly try to help them behave. Well, that is what you are doing here. I find if I cannot control my fear easily, I try replacing it. Love, gratitude, some other emotion/value can help you find your power.

Oh, and I am almost 56 years old... And I still have night lights all around my house. Mine have beautiful sea shells on them, part of my decor. Night lights rock.

I hope this helps.
Hecate
Sera (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-02)
thank you Tweed and Hecate I will definitely keep you posted. Also I would really like to know these cleansing and protection rituals so far my only protection ritual is to turn on every light in the house which makes my parents mad at me, they are already threatening to cut the power in my room at night so I have no choice but to sleep in the dark I'm really scared it gets overwhelming some times and I just try to tune it out. Last night I woke up at 4 am and my room was dark I'm not sure if it was my parents that turned off the lights or some thing else but it scared me so bad! I just wish I could stop being afraid. That's the worst part always being afraid especially in your own house where you're supposed to feel safe. I have to go I will keep you all posted though.
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-02)
Sera, Tweed has summed it up beautifully. I think she touches all of the bases, especially about 'fear' but also about shadows. I also agree that there are more energies/entities than we have discovered so far. I think we are just beginning to understand all that is 'out there'... 'in here'. Everything is connected.

Looking forward to your updates.

Hecate
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
Me again, I'd like to replace my use of the word 'need' in the sentence;
[Regarding fear] "...sometimes it's not based on 'need' but rather..."

A more relevant word choice would have been 'reality'. Because there is a 'need' for fear, that's why we all get spooked by paranormal activity.

So for the love of context I should have written;
"...sometimes it's not based on 'reality' but rather on flight or fight response 'instinct'."

*sigh* This is what happens when I reply whilst tired.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-05-01)
Hi Sera,

I agree with you that you are naturally attracting ghosts.
I don't know why the silhouette was shaped like a cartoonish thing. But I do believe there are far more entities out there than we have currently documented today.
Another thought about the silhouette is that sometimes shadows can disperse larger than the object casting them. Given light conditions, the surface on which the shadow is cast and other factors can all distort shape and scale. This may have happened in your bathroom too.

I would like to suggest cleansing/protecting rituals to you, if you're not already aware of them. There are an absolute must for any sensitive/psychic.

I don't like the idea of a person in your bathroom while you're showering. But it might not be bad.

The arm assisting you sounds like a helpful, good willed ghost.

Maybe you have a mixture of good and mischievous ghosts around you at the moment. I don't know.

The fear you describe is understandable and it's good you're aware that it's sometimes not based on 'need' but rather flight or fight response 'instinct'.
These fears will get easier and a lot will dissipate with time as you hone your skills and gain experience. If this is what you wish to do.

The rosary beads are intriguing. I'm not religious and have limited knowledge on religion. But there are many here who can no doubt shed some light on any significance that scraping sound may have to the rosary beads.
I'd say that scraping sound is significant somehow. But please protect yourself and your home if you choose contacting anything.

Look forward to reading more of your experiences and hope you keep us posted on this one.
Take care and thanks for sharing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: