You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Our Protector

Real Ghost Stories

Our Protector

 

This story happened when I'm still 2 years old. This story is about the white dwarf "dwende" in our old house in Bicol.

My parents are both working so me and my older sister and brother (ate and kuya) was left in the house with our nanny (yaya). But are nanny keeps on hurting my siblings when are parents is not in the house. She usually pinch my brother and heating my sister, using the broom, and to me I don't know how she hurts me.

Then one summer night our nanny got sick. She always feel dizzy and severe headaches. Until the creepiest thing happen to her is when she got possess. My parents called an "albularyo" to help her. While the albularyo is making the ritual, our nanny suddenly speak in a different voice, like a little creature or dwarf and she said, "This girl is always hurting my friends (referring to us). She let my friends got hungry and always heating a hard things whatever she got. Check the body of my friends for you to see how bad she is."

And my father check us and he was so mad to find out that it's really true. And after that our nanny got unconscious. And the albularyo said that the dwarfs is already gone and our nanny is already normal. And in the next morning, my parents file a case against her. Physical injury and child abuse. My parents are thankful for having a white dwarf in our house because they believe that this dwarf will be our protector.

After few years we transfer to the other house and we know that our friend go with us. And in our new house we already have 3 white dwarf who protect us.

Other hauntings by chowy23

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chowy23, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Charucharmy (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-28)
wow that's really nice...
Your enough lucky to get protector who told your parents the truth
Manafon (4 stories) (74 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-27)
chowy23--Your description of the footprints of the dwende (duende) are interesting! Baby-like and about the size of a cats paw. By chance did anyone ever take a photo of the footprints captured in the cement? That would be some great evidence!

If a photo has not yet been taken it would be a good idea to do so. Evidence like that doesn't present itself every day! Maybe you could then share it here on YGS 😁
chowy23 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
to lady-glow: our nanny stayed in our house 24/7 that's why my sibling can't complain to our parents.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
Chowy: I'm glad your parents fired the nanny before something worse could had happened.
I'm just curious -did the nanny live in the house 24/7? I just find it odd that your siblings wouldn't complain about the abuse they were suffering or that your parents didn't notice the evidence of it during bath time or when putting them to bed.
Or perhaps the nanny threatened them?

While reading your story I couldn't help but to remember an incident with my son when he was about 5 or 6 YO, one day at bath time I discovered a big bite mark on his back, when I asked what had happened he said he had done it to himself!😐
Of course I didn't believe his answer and had to pry a little until he confessed that one of his little 'friends' had bitten him and told him that if he ratted on him they would stop being friends.

Do your siblings remember interacting with the dwende?
Did they talk about this little friend to your parents?

Thanks for sharing.
chowy23 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
To manafon: I've never seen them physically. But we saw unexpectedly their footsteps out side kitchen door because that time my uncle put a cement on it and in the morning we are all surprise to see a tiny footsteps. It is like a baby footstep but in a small size like a cat footstep.
MetalGuru666 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
Very interesting and touching story. Never heard of "white dwarves" before but I have heard of protective entities and sounds like you have at least one, whatever they may be.

Very cool!
Manafon (4 stories) (74 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
chowy23 and anyone else who might be interested, I have a great little book called "A Field Guide To The Little People" written by Nancy Arrowsmith. My copy was published in 1978. In it there is a section that discusses the Duende (a different spelling than in this account and referred to as a 'dusky elf'). It states, "The Duende are unique among elves in that they cling so closely to their chosen homes. They cannot be exorcised, and, like the Follets, have no fear of priests and holy water. They can only be forced to leave a house when the inhabitants move, taking with them all that makes it a 'home' for the Duende.

The Duende are night elves, vanishing long before the first rays of light brighten the morning sky. It is at night that they play their endless pranks, scaring the fearful and causing the brave to lose much sleep. The most mischievous Duende think up no end of practical jokes to amuse themselves. One of their most famous games is called Nip the Napper, in which they dream up new ways to wake sleepers: by breathing down their necks, tickling them with icy fingers, pulling off the covers or stroking them with cold hands. They also move the furniture around, throw stones and clay at the roof, hurl plates out of the windows, rattle chains, sing, dance, or use the sleeping humans as horses.

Despite their obvious delight in such games, many Duende also work during the night in return for a bowl of milk. They clean the house, light new fires and do repairing jobs and light smith work."

Their identification is described as follows, "The Duende are around two feet high, and have the ability to make themselves invisible or to change shape. When in their normal form, they dress in green, red, or grey, and always wear a small hat. In most cases the hat is red, although some Duende prefer dark hoods."

Finally of their habitat--"The Duende are universally known in Spain and Portugal. They live almost exclusively indoors, preferring isolated and abandoned buildings far from the bustle of city life. They have been seen in deserted towers as well as in caves and ruins"
I know this is a rather long post but it's interesting that a similarly named elf is known in the Philippines! There are differences from the above description and the account on YGS but I wonder if the O/P could describe the three "white dwarves" who protect his or her family. It would be intriguing if their appearance matches that of their European relatives!
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
chowy,
How awful that your nanny would pinch and beat your siblings, and allow you all to go hungry! What a wicked woman! I'm glad to hear that Dwende told on her, and your parents got rid of her.
Did you have more experiences with these 'white dwarves'?
WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-25)
Hello:

A really cute and interesting story! I love stories that include "the wee good ones". Thank you for sharing it.

Kind Regards,
Lynev
chowy23 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
actually we also try to ask for a lotto number but they never gave it. Haha. 😆 😆
eltimur (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
glad to read that, creepy but interesting. Have you ever wonder if that duwende can tell you what number should we pick for lotto? Hahahaha 😆 just kidding... Salamat sa story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: