You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Talking While I Sleep

Real Ghost Stories

Talking While I Sleep

 

If you haven't read my first story, I should explain first everything that is happening to me first happened to my mother. I started noticing it at fourteen, just the little things footsteps up the stairs or sounding like a child walking behind me. Soon I started to feel someone tug on my pants leg, like a child wanting to grasp my attention but when I looked nothing. Though I never told anyone.

One day I was sitting in my bed trying to read something when I felt the need to look up and when I did I saw a shadow move from my dresser over to the wall beside my cupboard a few feet away from my dresser. The figure was crunched and moving fast but I could make out longish arms, kind of like you could see it spine pointing out (and as I write this I feel something behind my back).

It took a few weeks after that for things to pick up, mostly everything happens in my bedroom. Mostly when I'm trying to lay in bed. I lay one way and feel some one watching from behind my back, then I'd turn and feel something watching from either side of me. So I lay on my stomach and still feel people watching, every single night!

Even a few times I have heard voice. But different ones. I have heard a deep older male say "Oi." And next was a child giggling at the end off my bed. The last one I remember was from last night and was an adult female but I couldn't understand what she said or the noise she made. And no, there is no one in my house with voice like this. And with how close they sound was like I could turn and see a face looking back at me.

Then there are times were I feel emotions over come me. Emotions I know that aren't mine. Yes, I got check by a doctor and therapist to make sure but they said I had no reason to have things like that happening. I get pins-and-needles though me and my emotions go haywire.

I don't understand and I wish I did, help please?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, m-d-v, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-29)
I think you have a choice of whether to accept and develop this gift of communication or turn away from it and let it wither and atrophy. If you choose to accept and develop it, then I think it will take courage and an open mind. I would say don't worry about proof or convincing others, just go with the flow and see where it takes you.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-28)
There are likely two things happening here. The first is that, going through puberty, you are experiencing the ever-so-delightful (read: sarcasm) mood swings and emotional dramatics that basically all of us ever faced when going through the teenage years. Congratulations, and I'm sorry. The second thing likely happening, as Rook said, is you are going through a time wherein you are sensitive to the spirit world. I've read a lot of stories and such, and I'm not sure what to believe, but it's become rather clear that individuals experiencing puberty or pregnancy are more prone to spiritual happenings. It may be that certain hormones make individuals more likely to believe there are spiritual reasons for events, or it may be that certain hormones cause people to be more observant of actual spiritual events. It's hard to tell. In any case, it sounds like you are in a vulnerable phase. So I support the idea of securing your spirit in any way possible as the others recommend, so that you can observe the spirit world with little risk and reservation. Best of luck to you!
Hecate0 (4 stories) (418 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-27)
m-d-v, Another Rook supporter here. He summed it up nicely. He also has a nice house cleansing method on his profile page (just click on his name). I am the clean and protect girl. Keep your space free of negatives by cleansing it regularly. And daily, do/say something that protects you spiritually. You can tune these things out, as host_Buddy has chosen to do. It is a perfectly valid choice. For some of us, these abilities keep nudging us. So, I have just incorporated my empathic and other psychic abilities into my life. You, perhaps draw these entities to you in the hopes that you will help them. You likely will sense more as time goes on. Youtube has lots of great guided meditations. Hope some of my seeming random thoughts help.

Thanks for sharing,
Hecate 😊
host_Buddy (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-26)
m-d-v
As Rook was saying, I too had similar experiences of hearing voices when I was in my teen years, most often I hear them calling my name in the middle of the night, but I only hear random jargon when I try to listen and understand what the voices are saying. In my case, I grew accustomed to ignoring the voices and the figures I see zipping across my peripheral vision. The voices gradually died down as I grew older, but I still see silhouettes dart across the room every now and then which still freaks me out some times.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-24)
Early teens...Puberty...physical and mental changes to the body happening... All of them producing energy for spirits or entities to use.

As your body is developing it sounds as if (MY OPINION HERE FOLKS) that some ablities are awakening... This may be temporary OR maybe you will remain 'sensitive'. From everything you have shared it certainly sounds as if physic abilities of some type or another run in your Family, on your Mothers side at least.

So at the moment, for you, Puberty... High energy output from your body both physically and mentally... Most commonly associated with Polterguiest Activity, however, it isn't always so. In your case it sounds as if Latent Abilites are being activated... Your third eye (seeing/hearing spirits) is more open and you are picking up on random emotions... So it seems there is a Empathic ability presenting as well (Empath being someone who actually 'feels' the emotions of others).

All of this may stop once your body and mind have finished Maturing...or...once 'open' these 'gifts' may remain so and you will need to learn how to control them. It sounds as if your Mother and Grandmother haver a way of dealing with this... You can ask them... Or if uncomfortable with that please ask us any questions you may have... There are many people here who have had many different experiences that can offer advice.

Thanks for sharing.

Respectfully,

Rook
Secretstar (8 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-07-23)
m-d-v
First of all I would like to know if you're experiencing this things recently? Or maybe your house is haunted or something? But you mentioned that you hear voices... I don't know if I am right but its only my opinion. I think maybe you have some psychic ability for which you can feel & sometimes see spirits.
Secretstar

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: