You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Supernatural Experiences 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Supernatural Experiences 2

 

This is the second part of things I have encountered.

*1- These take place within the past year at my current job. I work in a medical office and my friend and I were getting ready to clock out and go home when the door to the employee area slammed shut. Not like a normal slam, like a 400 pound man slammed against it. The door will click shut when the ac would turn on but this was totally different. She said she spotted a black shadow walking through the wall in front of us right before this happened.

A few months later I transferred to one of our other offices and I was in my room with a patient and a marker flew off the top of my dry erase board and shot across the room and landed at my feet. The board is in the wall with a tack so there is a gap between the wall and the board, this where I keep the marker. It would have had to come up and over the board to come out.

*2- I went to a supposedly haunted graveyard with my best friend and her sister for fun. It was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and it was a very small graveyard, only one path in and out. My friend's sister and I were walking towards the back of the graveyard when she grabbed my arm and pointed. There was this black hooded figure sitting on a bench bent over. It was black but you could see the tombstones behind it because you could see through it. Almost looked like the grim reaper. We turned and ran back to the car where my best friend was.

*3- I worked in a daycare at a school that used to be an abortion clinic. I was waiting with the last kid who was 14. We were sitting at the front facing the stairs. (They were blocked off and there were HUGE plants in front of the stairs and a classroom was to our left.) This Native American music started blaring from the classroom and the kid went to check and he said the radio wasn't even plugged in. He came and sat back down and the door at the top of the stairs opened as wide as it would go and slammed shut. I am positive we were the only two people in the building. We waited for his dad outside after that.

*4- The next few take place at my ex's house. These experiences all felt threatening in nature to me. My best friend and her boyfriend were sleeping in the guest room at his house and my boyfriend and I were in his room. We were talking and all of a sudden we heard a baby cry twice from the hallway. There were no babies in the house. My friend knocked on our door and asked if we heard the baby. None of us got much sleep that night.

Another night I was waiting on my boyfriend to take a shower and I was sitting at his computer desk and my chair was shoved from the back and I was pushed forcefully into the desk. I thought it was my boyfriend playing around, so I turned around to yell at him and no one was there.

The same night he walked to his friend's house around the corner to grab a cigarette and I felt super uncomfortable in the house so I ran outside. As soon as I got outside all the cabinets doors in the kitchen started opening and slamming shut.

The next experience belonged to my boyfriend. While I was at work he heard voices coming out of the speakers and our dog's hair was on end. I experienced the same thing a few days later.

I was feeling weird in the house, so I grabbed my purse and before I turned to leave a man's voice came out of the speakers and said "I see you." It felt more like a threat than a statement. I told my boyfriend what happened and my friend and I went back to try for EVPS and got nothing. We went back to her house and we actually got them there. She would ask a question and every time the response would be a deep growl. We were all freaked out.

*5- This is the creepiest experience to me. I had a two bedroom apartment with my ex-husband and he was in the Coast Guard so he was gone a lot. When you come in the door the living room is to the left the kitchen is to the right and a small hallway leading to our room on the left, guest room in front of you and bathroom to the right. I was watching my friend's daughter one night and she wasn't ready for bed so I laid down and told her she could play but had to stay in my room. She was almost 2 at the time. She was having a conversation with someone and I asked who she was talking to and she said the ghost. I made her get in bed immediately.

A month or so later I kept getting this suggestion in my head, almost like someone put a thought there and it would say "there's a demon in that room" which was the guest room. We used it for storage and the cats litter box. The cats hated that room. The closet always felt weird to me. I ignored it but the feeling kept getting stronger.

I called my pastor and asked him what to do and he said to claim the blood of Christ and use olive oil and mark all entrances with a cross. So I went through every room of the house and did as he said. I saved the closet for last, I knew that's where the thing was. I opened the door (I have tears as I'm writing this) I have never felt such pure evil, rage and hatred in my life. It was pouring out of that closet. I will never forget that feeling. It was pissed. I blessed that room and it felt a lot lighter. We moved out shortly after that. My sister lived in the apartment below us and she said she would hear footsteps all the time after we moved out.

Those are my experiences. What do you guys think? I think maybe I'm sensitive to these kinds of things or they are drawn to me for some reason. I don't know. I'm a Christian and I believe in demons not ghosts and I think all my experiences were demonic in nature.

Other hauntings by Walkingdeadgirl8384

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Walkingdeadgirl8384, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Caz (342 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
It may well be that you have a gift that makes you shine like a beacon which would attract spirits to you. It's such a pity that your mind seems to be closed to spirits of 'people' who have passed on... Some of who may need help! You'll find plenty of evidence that they do exist on these very pages... Along with nature spirits ect. All spirits are not demons! Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences!
Walkingdeadgirl8384 (3 stories) (8 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Thanks for your comments 😁 I feel like I could write a book. Lol. I don't know if whatever it is is following me or attached. I really don't want all these expeiriences and nothing seems to trigger them. So I'm not really sure why it happens to me
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-03)
Walkingdeadgirl8384 I also think you are sensitive to all these things... Your stories are enough to you for writing a ghost story book
wowbummerdude (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-02)
If you have experienced it from place to place, it may be something that was following you, or still is. It is hard to say, I may very well be wrong. Although I'm extremely glad you moved out, maybe look deeper into what happened and see if they have any connections with something that may have been happening in your life. ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: