You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Exit Wounds

Real Ghost Stories

Exit Wounds

 

The majority of my previous stories came from an active house that we just recently moved from. 99% were of the passive nature, other than the "SURPRISE" factor, nothing physical had ever taking place. However, as we ended our packing and moving procedures that came to a change.

Oh how I hate moving. Having grown up as a military brat, moving was just a part of life. One never realizes how much crap you accumulate until it's time to move. Jennifer and I had been at this location just over five years. Plenty of time to gather tons of stuff we didn't need. We were fortunate enough to have several weeks to move the majority into a storage building provided by a friend.

During the last week and a half of occupying the house I came down with an awful bug (crud). I felt absolutely horrible. I struggled with the simplest task of packing and loading. All I wanted to do is lay down and not move anything including myself. I tried over-the-counter meds but nothing seemed to work. I carried on like a trooper the best I could working toward our deadline to be out by the end of the month. We did have the majority of our possessions moved other than what would be needed for a couple of days: bed, clothes, food etc. Lastly, we still had the remnants of the hundred year old barn from my story "Mr. Winfred". There were several trailer loads of that to deal with. We were waiting on recruitments to help with that laborious job.

It was August 23, Jennifer and I were pretty worn out with all the moving along with feeling quite sickly, we turned in about 9:00 pm. Jennifer has always been able to fall asleep quickly. It took me about 35 minutes or so to start drifting off. As I slumbered right on the edge I suddenly started to feel something quite odd on the lower part of my back. Something a little discomfort. I wiggled to adjust myself when a little discomfort took on something all together different. I felt as I was just branded with a HOT prod. I jumped out bed with a "YELP" that our furthest neighbor could have heard. It scared Jennifer to death. It just seemed to continue burn worst and worst. The pain was unbelievable! It just kept getting hotter. Jennifer final got a chance to look at the area of my back that was hurting. She stated "OH MY GOD"! I had a spot on my lower back that was about 3 inches tall and 2 inches wide that had whelped up. She said it almost looks like a "three finger hand print".

We applied ice for a period of time until the burning came down a bit. We searched our bedding and all over the bedroom for any cause for the burn. Nothing at all. Nothing. The following day I went to a doctor. He was flabbergasted. He could come up with something that would make me "itch" not burn. It stayed with me for about 5-6 days. It healed like a burn. The only thing we could come up with is our little "Button Pusher" had a bad side to them. It did not like the idea of us moving. It threw a tantrum and took it out on me.

Happy to say we have been out since August 30th and have not had anything in the realm of paranormal. We plan on building our new house after the first of the year. Nothing has followed us, not sure about what was put in storage, about 95% of what we own.

Sorry for so long. Thanks for reading and any comments. I will post pictures in the comments when this gets posted. By the way, there are links to the pics on my last story "Stories From Our Deck". Thanks again

Other hauntings by Wish-Not

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Wish-Not, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-29)
Punkysmomma-it was quite painful for several days. I'm glad to say that type of thing has only happened that one time. Since moving we basically have been on vacation from the paranormal. Pretty much nothing has happened over the past eight months. Whew,
Thanks for taking time to read our adventures.
PunkysMama (4 stories) (62 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-29)
Wow! I know this was posted a little while ago but my goodness! Those pictures look crazy painful! 😭 Whether they were mad you were leaving or not that wasn't very nice! I have just started reading your stories and they are very interesting! Hope these kinds of experiences are few and far between for you! Thank you for a good read. 😳
Wish-Not (16 stories) (534 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-03)
bgp- The doctor wasn't sure how to treat it. He ended up prescribing a burn ointment. It took almost a week for it to clear up.

As far as letting the Button Pusher know we were moving, it had to be quite obvious with all the activity and discussions that were taking place at the time.

Val-That is a great idea. We will not be building until the first of next year. All of our belongings are all together. A cleansing/blessing would be a positive step just to make sure all is clear.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2015-12-02)
It hurts just by looking at it!
I'm glad to know you are out of there...and, hopefully, out of the reach of that Button Pusher.

Take care.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
8 years ago (2015-12-02)
Oh geeze, Wish_Not,
I am sitting here wincing just looking at that picture! It does look like a 3rd degree burn, and it does resemble a 3 fingered hand...
If you have concerns about the stuff in storage having, well let's say 'company', maybe you should purify them before bringing them home. Or at least into the house. Washing/spraying most of the items with salt water/holy water might help. Then too, doing Rook's shielding/cleansing method both before and after bringing the items in wouldn't hurt. You know that old saying, "An ounce of prevention..."
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-12-02)
YEEEOUCH! Did the Dr. Give you anything for it Wish-Not? And did you let the Button Pusher know that you were leaving?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: