You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Dark Shadow And Green Orbs

Real Ghost Stories

Dark Shadow And Green Orbs

 

My experience goes back a few years ago. Arrived home from a business trip. Due to delayed flight I arrived home late 1 am ish. House was quiet, light were all turned off, typical mid week setting. This is where things get weird.

Once I opened the front door I made a hurried beeline to the restroom. Remember washing my hands, looking in the bathroom mirror, turned off the light then opened the door. I saw this figure, black shadow approximately 15 ft away I spoke out loud "It's you." I thought it was my wife waiting for my return home.

This thing, whatever it was, scared me. I felt sick somehow I was glued starring at this figure it kind of charged me. I couldn't move. All I remember was looking at the wall, seeing this green orb moving gracefully. It was dark green color moving back forth. I looked where this figure was originally. All I saw was these white lights like a touch shinning in my face. There were 2 of them. I called out to my wife, "Why are the kids shining their torches in my face blinding flashing in my eyes?" I couldn't focus they were bright and annoying. It was strange feeling indeed. Next thing I remember I'm staring at my wife beside the bed. She asked me what are you doing shouting downstairs?

If anybody knows what happened let me know. I really got scared even now, I'm struggling with this. I'm not believer in ghosts or other things that go bump in the night. Believe me, after that November night it changed me in way. I'm always looking over my shoulder in the house. Thanks for listening. I don't want to ever experience that again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Leecrp, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-06)
WOW! 😨 That IS scary. I will always wonder why only some of us experience these strange happenings.
leeboy (2 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-05)
It's me again. I totally forgot this thread over the years I think I tried to blur that night out. Then one night I was talking with my wife and somehow, I brought the subject up out of the blue I asked her maybe I was seeing things however, it seemed so real. The reply from the wife was " I believe you I saw it too. Not long after your episode, I was washing the dishes late one night everyone retreated to their bedrooms and I felt this presence like someone was watching me when she looked into the window I saw a women's face for a few seconds then it disappeared. All these years later its haunting. I haven't seen anything since and I just wonder what it meant.
leeboy (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-15)
Hi Dandk,

Sorry about the late reply! I was thinking about the experience the other day.

I do not remember walking upstairs.

No, I don't remember the time.

Yes, my wife asked me who I was talking to downstairs and she still remembers me calling out her name.

Like I said I was on a business trip nothing I notice apart from watching the northern lights while flying home. Nothing else happened. Its, all weird to me.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-31)
Leecrp, I'm still pondering this. If nothing like this has happened since and nobody else in your household has experienced anything like this, I'm leaning towards a one time unexplained physical issue. I would get a complete physical and tell the doctor about this. If the Dr is concerned you will have a course of action. If not, I'd try to put it out of your worries.
Leecrp (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
HI Ladydarke,

I appeicate your feedback. You have me concerned about my health. I hope I wasn't expriencing near death exprience. Looking back it appeared real. That black figure or shadow uneasy feeling stairing at my wife. Its never been the same since, the exprience. I m always on the look out for the figure or orbs.
ladydarke (113 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
Leecrp,

The encounter you describe - especially with the extra details you give in comments - sounds like reports of alien encounters. I'm sorry, I know that isn't very reassuring to hear.

If you want to pursue that lead, MUFON has a link to a page for experiencers: http://www.mufon.com/experiencer.html

There's a lot of information out there as well if you google it. As this incident happened several years ago, the best way to determine any kind of veracity might be to look for any other more-subtle symptoms of interference tracing through the intervening years between then and now.

The only other explanation I can think of is that you suffered some sort of medical event and should probably mention this to your doctor. The good thing about that is it happened several years ago, so hopefully that means whatever it may have been wasn't serious.
Leecrp (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
When I opened the door I really thought this shadow or figure was my wife. If you have any idea what it this exprience was. Flash lights in my eyes whatever it was.
Leecrp (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-25)
Dandk

1. No I don't recall walking upstairs.

2. Yes my wife asked me what were saying downstairs and did I have a good trip. Next day she asked " can ask a question who were you talking too when you came home" I told her, what happend.

3. Thats a good question funny thing is I do remember arriving home at 1pm ish my flight was delayed a few hrs. I don't recall the time until the next morning.

4. I was a little tried nothing new after a 4 hr flight. No exprience of anything like that I exprienced that night in the house. Dark figure and those orbs- I never forget my exprience, it scared me.
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-03-02)
Leecrp, very interesting. I've got some questions that I hope you don't mind me asking.

Do you remember walking upstairs to your bedroom, or does your memory go from standing outside of the bathroom with light shining in your eyes directly to standing next to your wife in bed?

Did you happen to notice the time when you found yourself in the bedroom? If so, is there an unaccounted for time gap?

Did your wife hear you calling out when you were downstairs?

Last question, were you stressed and very tired when you got home? Nothing like this has ever happened before?

DandK

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: