You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Incredible Orb Footage

Real Ghost Stories

Incredible Orb Footage

 

I have been recording hundreds of orbs in my yard the last few nights.

Can only be seen on infrared. Too cold for bugs. No precipitation or wind. I don't think they are artifacts. I have 4 cameras showing the same anomalies.

I walked out into the yard numerous times thinking I should be able to see them and I never do. Only on infrared.

I have seen orb footage many times. Never anything like this. Some of these go behind objects and reappear on the other side. Some leave the field of view and can only be seen again after the tracking camera catches up with them.

Many leave the ground and shoot into the sky. Some are very slow and some whiz by in just 2-3 frames. They seem to pulsate.

They appear by the hundreds each night and you can see on the footage that the sky is clear and the wind is not blowing. Its freezing out and Missouri doesn't have any bugs that fly around in freezing weather. Bugs would show up without the infrared anyhow.

Anyone can feel free to take the footage and slow it down, play with the contrast or whatever. I was unable to make it any better so I left it as is. I did figure out how to slow down some of the more interesting events.

If there is a better way to share this video or a better place, let me know. I have no problems with that. I didn't see a place to upload media.

I uploaded the video to YouTube as I didn't know how else to share it. The link to my footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd2s8-trVTE

There are no ads or links or anything like that. Just footage.

Thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Granny-Flats, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Aros (6 stories) (57 posts)
+3
12 months ago (2023-03-21)
Very impressive footage! Definitely not dust particles or bugs. Could be activity related to your land or the region based on your information. Thanks for sharing!
Tweed (33 stories) (2475 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Dang, Granny Flats, I've absolutely no idea what to make of this, other than orbs!

At first I thought the lightest snowfall, where it just drifts around in the slightest breeze. But I don't think so, they're moving around with some degree of purpose.
Truly fascinating, thanks for sharing.
Pelatiah (4 stories) (73 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-02-21)
That's pretty wild. I went & read the history at the link you provided. The part about the magnetic water was interesting. Then I googled Magnetic Missouri & found a map

Https://scholarsmine.mst.edu/maps_missouri/12/

Showing verticle magnetism of your area. Are you by chance just south of Lebanon? This means nothing, likely, but there is a big increase in the verticle magnetic field in what looks like three areas surrounding the town but especially just south of the town, where it's at 600 (Gives magnetic intensities by isolines). All this means is that there are some areas that are magnetic more & vertically higher than others near your town. Might this mean something paranormally? That's for others to say, I have ZERO idea. But all I could think while watching for six minutes was,that's a lot of souls or something flying around there! Maybe the higher magnetic area makes it an attraction?

Also, is that noise at the very end a familiar sound to you? It was sort of weird. Also, have you noticed anything with the birds or animals lately? They can be affected by high areas of magnetism.

One more (sorry, but this is SO compelling): I'm gathering your camera moves when it detects movement? So when it kept refocussing higher, I kept getting the impression that something large was moving through the sky beyond the large trees. I'm NOT a UFO person, but that's where I kept going when it kept happening and the pixelation was weird. Anyone think I sound crazy? I'm a journalist, no expert on anything!
robmkivseries70 (1 stories) (35 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-19)
Good Day,
Fascinating video, the things seem to come from different angles and arcs across the camera field. As an aside, I saw something on my Ring Doorbell camera just after the last cold snap. Just one, and it was moving in a lazy vertical direction. I too first thought 'bug', but then realized it was way too cold. I'm in North East Missouri. I'm out of ideas, but am wondering how often these are seen and what was the weather then? Could be they only show up because of the cold air gives some "contrast" where as they wouldn't show in warm weather? Just occurred to me. Is there a wood stove in an out building that might have been venting warm particles?
Best,
Rob
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-16)
Hi Granny-Flats

That is indeed fascinating, I wonder what brought this on...
Has it been happening for a long time or is it a recent occurance?
Granny-Flats (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-15)
I have been living here for around 3 years. Only installed the security cameras last summer. I was seeing the orbs then and also lots and lots of bugs. Once it got to be 9 degrees F outside I could still see them. These appear every single night.
The history I know of the area is limited. My house and yard is actually 4 separate lots. Now three lots are my yard and wooded areas and my house on the 4th. My back yard used to be the location of a cabin around 80 years ago. The house burned with the lady inside. The property has been built up and worn down and rebuilt. Old buildings/houses no longer there. Some landfill. An old historic building next door that used to be a mattress factory in the 40-50's is all that remains. I can say that it was very different at one time. I do recall reading that the town was founded on the site of the Wyota Indian village after they were slaughtered. Https://www.visitlebanonmo.org/p/about/history
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-02-15)
Welcome to YGS.

Wow! The video is very interesting and the orbs are very clear.

You say that the orbs have been showing for the last few nights, I wonder if their presence is related to some past event/s around this time of the year.

Do you know the history of the area?
How long have you been living there?

Perhaps the orbs are some sort of an "anniversary celebration" of an event that left a share of negative energy in the region.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: