You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Is This A Shapeshifter Attack?

Real Ghost Stories

Is This A Shapeshifter Attack?

 

Since 2012 I have been experiencing these tingling like ticking upon my head face shoulders and legs. I've always thought it was some explainable thing happening. It is hard to describe it feels like hair sometimes or a web or like flutter from an insect. I also see like tracers and the mist or shadow, but it's evasive if I try to focus on it.

If I'm laying down I will fill it coming ticking up at me and then lock onto me at times sometimes stronger than other times. When it does it makes me drowsy. I've awakened the following day with two bite marks like pimples. They would not go away. If I look closely it's always two and then a tiny one beside them. Also now in then the ticking feels like tingling but now and then feels as if a needle were poked in me.

The other night I felt a really strong one sucking around my cheek area and ever since, regardless of time of day or night, I can feel a light landing if it like it's trying not to be detected in the same exact spot on my right cheek. It does like a vibrating suction sensation kind of stroke feeling as if it were a stroke happening to my body. Like a dementor on a scifi movie.

Is this dust mites, bacteria, or black mold? I've wondered for years. So I took some photos while feeling it and the ones in the light I couldn't see anything besides myself except my eyes where always blackish. I thought cause of me not holding the phone/camera still. Well three of the photos I took it was semi dark the room was dark but the door was cracked allowing a little light inside. When I looked at these photos I can see a figure beside me as if in a calm sleep and another photo with a female but smaller head then mine looking into the camera. Both pictures are of the same person but at the mouth there's like a upside down v under the bottom lip.

Anytime I feel the tick now it starts giving me sensations like why heart drops but not a bad feeling. Sometimes its motivating but others its irritating if I go back to thinking it could be an insect I'm unable to see. An insect that is in a microscopic cloud that is visible that seems to be attracted to the light from my phone or computer screen but then locks onto me. But since these photos I'm convinced its a ghost.

I had a friend die that resembles her but I think its wishful thinking as I've experienced this a few years prior. Could it be an angel. And or a demon?. I'm the only one that experiences these. I have two senses being effected my sight and feeling of this so I know I'm not imagining this. I figured I had developed a dust mite allergy that no one else had.

Can someone please respond if they could provide information I'd be very grateful. Thank you, TheJames

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TheJames, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-04)
TheJames
Your story was very interesting. You may have caught pictures of ghosts. But my money is on Chiggers a nasty little creature that you can get by walking in tall grasses and wooded areas. Hard to diagnose harder to treat. In fact by the time you are diagnosed they spread through the effected area and beyond. I urge you to go to your doctor right away to get the medication to get rid of these nasty mites.
Regards
Red
DandK (11 stories) (344 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-02)
TheJames, may I ask you some personal questions with the intention of trying to search every possibility in order to help you get to the bottom of this?

Is your hair of the type that could be called 'fine' texture? And is it more than an inch long?

Do you have facial hair, especially near your cheeks or ears?

I have experienced some of the sensations you describe, but it has been due to my hair, which is fine. Some days with just the right level of low humidity, some hairs will tickle my face often. I will even see wisps, which turn out to be a hair. I keep my hair pulled out of my face but sometimes a few hairs will get loose and create that sensation.

Also, I will get those feelings on my face you describe, when it's not hair. But it is dust or a very, very small bug from outside that will get on my skin (face or arms usually). It drives me nuts, and a quick rinse with water or sometimes a quick soap wash of my face where I even run my wet hands through the front of my hair to control it, will make me feel instantly better.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-02)
Sounds to me more like fleas, mites or lice than anything paranormal.
roylynx (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2016-06-01)
This seems interesting; did you post any pictures?
Dust mites costs lots of allergies, it's not only you many people more has this, even if they live in a clean place. The pimples might just explain that you might have lack of sleep. The bite marks described are very possible that it's some kind of ticks or mites. Did you go to see a doctor for your symptoms? See if the doctor can explain it.

Best wishes from São Paulo

E.Lynx

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: