You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Demonic Attacks And Disappearance

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Attacks And Disappearance

 

I will start off by saying I've had many strange and creepy experiences with the supernatural but this tops it.

A little backstory, the house I lived in was haunted and also had multiple deaths, but the spirits in no way were harmful.

So in March of this year, I was having a few drinks with my roommates, having a great time. I ran to the bathroom and decided to look into my room. A couple weeks prior to this I noticed a tall dark shadow figure standing in the corner. So I go into my room, and what happens next I have no recollection but my roommates confirmed everything.

I ran out of my room screaming that the shadow was back just hanging out in my closet. Afterwards I bolt out of the house and flagged down a car and told the driver I couldn't be in the house anymore and that something was after me. After this I took off running to the back of the house, my roommate finally came out to find me slouched over with my head dangling, so he put his hand on my shoulder to get my outdoor motion light to turn on. He turned around for maybe 5 seconds and I just disappeared into thin air, I quite literally poofed. He said I didn't run or walk, I was disappeared without a trace for 15 minutes.

My roommate and his sister said they heard me yelling and cussing at something all around the house but yet they never did see me anywhere. I finally managed to come to and got violently shoved to the ground. No memory of anything, I have no idea where I poofed to or what I was trying to fight off, but I do know a thing that lurked around my house was about 8 foot tall, red eyes, horns and hooves.

Fast forward to a week later, I was waking up with bruises and scratches and no idea where they came from. Well that night, I was having a drink when I blacked out (not from the drink, mind you), and when I came back to, I saw blood all over my house. I had been scratched on my nose, but it wasn't a scratch, it was a claw mark. I don't know how it got there or what caused it, I have such a gap in memory of both of these incidents. Very terrifying experience and I'm working on looking into where I disappeared to and why.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ChelseaB27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-07)
It seems like a very scary thing to go through I am glad your safe. Best of luck to you.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-29)
Chelsea,

Woah. I'm not sure what to think about the 'poof' or disappearing act. I've never heard of this. Are you sure your friends aren't playing a trick on you? It's hard to gauge what happened, especially if drinking was involved (heavy drinking?). No offense is meant, just trying to understand what happened. Likewise with the scratch and blood, drinking was involved, so it's possible you scratched or cut your nose unbeknownst to you.

Alcohol does dull the senses. Just offering a different perspective as Lady-glow also suggested. It's something to consider anyway. If you really feel there is something negative in your home, a cleansing will help with that. A member here, Rook, has a great one on his profile. Here's the link:

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

A cleansing will help either way, it's great for clearing out any negative energy. All the best ❤
Dee
Amor (5 stories) (64 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-25)
Hi. Thank you for the story. I just wish to ask how did your roomies know what you said to the driver? If you had no recollection, did they tell you they ran after you? If yes, why they didn't stop you, you could have been ran over. Good grief. Good to know you are okay. But also you said your roommates only went out of the house when you ran towards your backyard. 🤔 Were you screaming for all to hear?

Take care. Seek help.
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-08-25)
My guess is it wasn't actually you. Maybe you were sleeping somewhere and what your friends witnessed was a doppelganger sort of thing pretending to be you? Mimicked by a house spirit.
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-24)
Hi ChelseaB27 -

Do you think the incidents could be related to the drinking? Seems like both times you had been drinking and blacked out. Also, how much do you trust your roommates? Could they be playing pranks on you, maybe even putting something in your drink that makes you hallucinate?
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-08-23)
All I can say is wow.

IF this story is real, it's super scary. But it does sound like it was inspired by a manga. 😨
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-23)
The only thing I can say is, I'm sure Mr "8 foot tall, red eyes, horns and hooves" didn't take you to hell... Just imagine how awful it would be if everyday we had to listen to the screams of all the souls being tortured in the inferno!

Are you sure you didn't hit your nose against a sharp object during the time you blacked out? If there was blood over the house, that would mean you were walking around while a fountain of blood was flowing from your wounded nose.

Anyway, wherever you went, I'm glad to know you made it back to our imperfect but, mostly, safe world.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: