You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Seeing Black Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

Seeing Black Shadows

 

So My family and I are catholics and I was always a skeptic about the paranormal. I did not believe that ghost actually exist until I kept watching this series called Ghost Adventures where I started to believe that ghost actually exist. I never in my life played with an ouija board or did any spooky rituals. So my life was just normal until about a few months ago.

I was at home and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw this black shadow rush by. I turned my head to look but as usual, nothing was there. I brushed it off thinking that it was just my imagination. But nowadays, it happens so frequently to the point that I am starting to get worried.

A few nights ago, my sister, mother and I were at home. We were all in our rooms and my mom was asleep, so that just left my sister and I awake. My sister's door was left ajar while mine was fully open because I'm too lazy to close it. So I was sitting on my bed using my phone and all of a sudden, I heard the cover of the cup drop on the floor. (Because I lived in my house for so long until I recognize the sound of whatever item that fell in the kitchen) I got a fright but I brushed it off thinking that it was my sister because her door was opened. So I continued to use my phone until my sister casually walked out of her room. I legit FREAKED. And before you all go crazy with theories, The cup cover can't just fall with a gust of wind. It has to be applied force to actually make it topple over and onto the floor.

I can't quite explain what happened but the activity stopped... For now that is. I'm just hoping that there is an logical reason to it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoonGoddess1900, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

the22centuryboi (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-03-11)
I second RANDYM. In showbiz, people get paid to keep an audience hooked on. Rather there are many times where the GAC can be seen over reacting or blowing things out of proportion. I basically find that these shows are really good for entertainment but they mislead people. I couldn't agree more with what RANDYM said about the mocking of the Holy Trinity. Anyway that being said, let me try to help you in some way. I did read the activity has stopped. Has the activity ceased since then? One way to make sure it is not people or an animal is to use chalk dust or talcum powder or even corn flour in the suspected areas. This not only helps isolate false positives but also shows the path taken by whatever it was. Just an idea that works. Let me know if indeed the incidents have stopped.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-27)
Ghost Adventures is a great show the sensationalism is getting worse though, on the odd occasion they do capture evidence which actually is real.
Watching and reading about the paranormal will heighten your senses to your environment and in most occasions cause you to overreact, thinking that stuff is going on when it actually isn't.
It has been discussed a few times here that involving yourself with the paranormal can attract related occurrences, always something to be mindful about.

Dan
RedBlackRosemama (34 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-24)
Hmm, I think it's made my sentence short I did type long sentences before publishing but now I can't remember what I did type but know about ghosts adventure is fake and randy right not suppose use flash light. Aaron did mock on that show and I did and saw about what Aaron did.
RedBlackRosemama (34 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-11-24)
Hi, Moongoddess love that user name. Anyway RANDYM is right about ghosts adventure I been watching almost every Saturday night I rather watch dead files but that ghosts adventure taking over
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2016-11-23)
Moongoddess,

Welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing.

First and foremost I want to be clear I'm in no way making light of what may be going on with the cup or anything else you may be experiencing.
However I would like to give you some things to think about.

First off watching Ghost Adventures is fine and any of the other paranormal shows. They are entertaining at times. But they are in NO WAY real.
It is what I often refer to as "Hollywood Paranormal" on this site and when talking to others. The producers of those shows don't give a rats rear end about truly learning anything. ALL they care about is ratings. Nothing else.
They have to keep the viewers and will do anything to do that. A true
Investigation is not walking around with a flashy light thingy saying
"did you hear that" or "I thought I saw". A real investigation can be about as interesting as watching paint dry. But viewers want action and there is no one better to give it than Zak Bagans, hearing a perfectly normal
Building noise and jumping in front of the camera shouting "demon"
"Its a demon, they crawl out at 3 AM and scratch everyone with 3 claw marks because they are mocking the Holy Trinity. I'm not going to stand for it so you get in there Aaron" I guarantee you if he had an encounter with a demon he would be crying and pissing all over himself.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble. Way way to much caffine tonight.

What I'm saying is always look for the rational first. I would say that 90 percent or more of experiences have logical explanations. It can just be hard finding it. People can be wanting to have an experience so bad that
They think every noise they hear is Casper. Seen it time and time again.

Again, please don't think I am brushing off what you told us. Just keep a
Skeptical but open mind and keep paying attention to what is going on.
Rook (another member here) recommends keeping a journal and I tend to think that would be a great idea.

Please do that and let us know how things unfold.

Best to you
Randy

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: