You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Has A Demon Entered My Life?

Real Ghost Stories

Has A Demon Entered My Life?

 

My story began a long time ago. I have always picked on things others have not. For a few years, the haunting I had experienced seemed to have stopped. However, in the last couple of months things have started again. It started shortly after I began university. I'm staying with a relative in a very old house that was built in the late nineteenth century. From the second I moved in, I felt slightly uneasy in my room despite there being plenty of religious objects in the room. I began to wake up in the middle of the night and I would see a tall hooded figure with red eyes standing at the foot of my bed in front of the wardrobe. I brushed it off as my imagination.

Since then, things have slowly gotten worse. I constantly feel like I am being watched. Things around my bedroom move unexplainably. For over a month now, I have been unable to sleep. I'm lucky if I get to sleep before four in the morning But when I do, I have vivid and horrific nightmares and can feel something breathing on me during the night. As I desperately try to fall asleep at night, I often get so scared I have to keep the light on. I hear tapping coming from inside my wardrobe and footsteps in my room when I'm all alone.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to visit my grandmother's grave when it was near dark and very foggy. I felt very scared which was very strange as I usually get peace from being at the grave. As I was leaving, I cut through the middle of the graveyard when I noticed something odd. I saw three hooded shapes moving very quickly up the graveyard isle. At first I thought they were teenagers on bikes but I was very close to where they were and I heard absolutely no noise. They were completely silent. Needless to say I was very spooked by this and got out of there very quickly. Since this has started happening, I have not felt like myself. I don't feel normal. The only thing I am confident in is that this entity that has invaded my life is not a good one. I don't like not being able to feel safe in my own room. I hate feeling it watching me, especially at night when things are at it's peak.

Is it possible that this thing following me is a demon? I would really like some advice on this. I don't know what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aislinggreenan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-19)
Hi aislinggreenan, another important note from me! Before deciding to clear the room of the settled items, especially the religious ones, please do take that trip to choose a religious item that you feel resonates and has meaning to you. You should ALWAYS have something that reminds you that you are safe, and then add a few things to do that make you feel happier as well.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-18)
Hi aislinggreenan! Thank-you for sharing your story with us, and for being so honest about everything. It's really difficult to speak to "normal" people or people who have never experienced this kind of stuff because it sounds like crazy-talk, or they have no idea what to say or do.
You probably have probably had a gift your whole life, a deeper more attentive and persistent sense about the things around you. The strangest thing is a lot of people have this kind of gift, or even a different type of gift like the ability to heal, talk to ghosts, sense if something bad is about to happen or even move things with their mind.
You say the room is full of religious items? Why don't you take them down and polish them, and decide if you'd like to put them back up? And then, go and choose a religious item that you feel connected to? Sometimes, you won't immediately find a bible that you feel resonates with you or a symbol of goodness that for some reason is sentimental to you, but, make sure you keep looking for one and at least, get something new that you like and that you feel has a good, lovely and safe feeling.
Also, if you'd like to, clean out your room and move it around, and think good thoughts as you do it.
One more thing you can do is find a phrase that you believe in, where it be, Christian or Buddhist. If you find yourself under attack, recite the phrase over again and again, and know, you will be protected.

I wish you the best of Luck! And, encourage you to keep writing to www.yourghoststories.com - Keep Us Posted!
Universeteachings (1 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2016-12-24)
It looks like your in a dark situation.
You might be facing a heavy path on your line, but everything will be fine.
I see black wings as I typed this down.
That is if you want to contact me.
Heres my email.
Universeteachings [at] gmail.com
aislinggreenan (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-23)
Thanks everyone. I will definitely take on all the advice. I should have noted that I have never dabbled in the occult or used ouija boards.
Samistheman (6 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-15)
Invoke God or religion:

1. Http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3455/3455-h/3455-h.htm

"In naam van onzen Heer Jezus Christus, ga van hier. Doet nimmer meer een mensch kwaad, die Maria, de Moeder Gods dient."

Toen scheidde de duivel, en van hem bleef niets dan stank.

"In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, go from here. Do not bother anyone anymore who serves Mary, the Mother of God"

Then the devil fell apart, and nothing remained of him other than stink. (Actually, the smell of sulfur (of rotten eggs))

2. Https://books.google.com/books?id=MCYWAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA197#v=onepage&q&f=false

"Vade retro, Satanas! Vade retrò, in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!"

"Go back, Satan! Go back, in the name of the Father, and the son, and the holy spirit!"

Old Riquenbach began suddenly to tremble in every joint, and Coun Otto and his wife observed myriads of bright sparks fly out from him in marvelous rapidity, and in a way not to be imagined, much less told. "Vade retrò, in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti!" continued the saint, who saw that his words did their work well. And scarcely had he pronounced the sacred exorcism than a crash as loud as thunder shook the walls of the room; and when the holy man hand his astonished companions looked vainly for the figure of the demon-squire, they only saw a heap of smouldering ashes, and they were all obliged to hold their noses to keep out the pestiferous stink of brimstone which nearly smothered them all.
Bella16 (8 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-12)
Get a priest. This might not always work, but will work eventually. And don't mess with things like Ouija boards, mediuns and paranormal games. Stay away from vice like addictions and try to fill your life with good energies and keep the atmosphere and your thoughts towards the Good and don't give in to any bad impuses or thoughts you may have. Also, it might take more than one blessing to work. You can even try praying, as it worked to a woman who were also being under siege by a demonic entity.

And they feed off your fear and will use it agaist you, and Jessicqqqq is right, don't give it much attention. But by playing Ouija and witchcraft, you just did it. Have in mind, these things won't protect or help you, since this actually can bring these beings to you life.

I've heard a story that the boy's parents actually did a witchcraft ritual. Lo and behold, he finds a dark shadow in the night. Not to mention, the old cliché about people getting posessed after playing Ouija.

Honestly? I don't know any escape route from this kinds of thing beside waiting until it stops (wich is risky, having in mind that it can increase in intensity overtime), the other being religion. Take care, now.
Christy8766 (1 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-09)
well since I can not post my story yet because the page is down for now. I have a question and hope someone can maybe give me some answers. I've had many things happen to me as well as voices saying my name being touched and saw things. Well I have never felt alone all my life, I have recently got sick I shake, my heart beats fast and I get short of breath as well as get sick to the point of throwing up. Been to the doctor took a lot of test including an MRI, but nothing yet. My mom happen to mention maybe that's what's making me sick, whatever has been with me all these years. What I'm asking is can they do that? I mean I even used to dabble in witch craft and a Ouija board, but that was all because I wanted to know what had been messing with me. Never got an answer. So I would love to hear some ideas.
Infikiran (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-08)
This sounds a lot like the entity that tormented me as a child. Read my story I posted if interested.
As Monty998 suggested do not take this thing lightly. Luckily I was never possessed but it did scare the daylights out of me.

This comment from Monty998 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-08)
It sounds like whatever it is, it's following you. It's probably following you because you keep acknowledging it. They love feeding off bad energy. Honestly I was followed for 6 months and it sucked. It just stopped a few months ago. Try saging the house and when you do, make sure your room is the last one in the house and also hold it in the area you feel it most in.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: