The day was January 26th 2015, I'm a Colorado native and love to ghost hunt. My cousin and her wife decided to go to the famous Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. So I decided to tag along, this is not really a story but what was captured in a picture taken by my cousin's wife when she notice a ghost in the car window. I labeled the picture and will list what I see (you may have to save the photo and zoom in):
1. Full face,hair, eyes, mouth and neck/shoulders. To me the image almost looks like a zombie.
2. Full face, hair, eyes, mouth. To me the image almost looks like a zombie.
3. Is not human, looks to be a demonic creature, almost dragon like, the tail is speared like and if you zoom in you can see the bones of the spine of the creature and the head with eyes.
4. Full face, eyes, nose and open mouth. The image appears to be possible female and in a shocked state, meaning her mouth is wide open as if someone scared her. (Also note when I was adding the yellow squares and red numbers, the picture in my phone and the picture on the computer were not the same, the ghost was the same but the way she was positioned is different.)
5. Zoom IN! It appears to be eyes and a nose, can see the right ear. Face appears to be disfigured.
6. Zoom In! This ghost is really hard to see and it took me awhile to spot her! The female appears to have shoulder length hair and wearing an old Victorian dress or night gown, this one really messes with me, because sometime she appears young and other times almost angelic when I have viewed this picture at different times or showed other people.
I remember when I first looked at this image, I believe at one time we counted 19 ghosts in the picture, this is the reason why I'm adding this "story", number one to get your thoughts on the ghost that may be captured here and two to see if anyone else can spot the missing ghost or if people have similar stories. Like I said, I believe this image may have changed and some ghost are forever stuck in this image and others were freed somehow/someway...