You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My Life Story And Now

Real Ghost Stories

My Life Story And Now

 

My name name is Sharon Clawson. I'm new on here and I go by the username JellyBean12. It's nice to meet all of you who have paranormal experiences. I will start telling mine in a strange way, or you can say chronological order by my age during those different paranormal happenings.

At the age of 15 years old is when my first paranormal occurrence happened. I was in my room on the computer reading things online and researching stuff too. I was getting tired of look at the desktop computer screen and decided to get off the computer and get ready for bed. Back then my bed was located near the window so I can look out the window and see the stars. But that night I saw a pair of red eyes near my pet rabbit's grave. I was so shocked see that I told my mom about it but my mom didn't believe me.

At the age of 19 years old, I was angry at my older brother for giving my little sister a cellphone without telling me anything. And my older brother expected my little sister to share it with me which, by the way, she never did share it with me.

My bedroom at the time had two different beds. One was near the window and the other near the wall. The bed near the wall was my bed. At that time I had a dog named Bumble. So that night Bumble was sleeping on my little sister's bed. I was facing the wall because I was really angry when I felt something at the foot of my bed so I turn around and saw a shadow figure going back and forth (like when you press rewind and fast-forward while playing the movie or show with the VCR.) I turned my back on the shadow figure and faced the wall and drifted off to sleep but I also felt it sitting at the foot of my bed.

Age of 20-27 years old, I would be in the living room at night watching TV while I was massaging my dad's feet. But every time, in the corner of the living room, I would see a sparkling light (looks like sliver glitter falling down). This would happen on and off whenever I'm massaging my dad's feet.

At the age of 28 years old, I had gotten really sick pretty bad at the time and I went to school all day even though I should be resting at home. I was planning to go to sleep early but something was telling me not to go to sleep because if I had I would not be here today typing this. That was the same time my grandfather in Michigan had passed away from cancer.

At age of 29 years old my two friends who were just little kids passed away from drowning in the Chattahoochee River while playing the river with their friend. A few days after the funeral I was checking the mail in the front yard and was heading back inside the house through a side door. When I was about to open the door to go inside, I heard a voice saying "Hey, Sharon!" I turned around to say hey back but no one was even there.

Now, my age of 30, I'm in my bedroom finishing some things off of Facebook and getting ready to record this new Korean drama called My Sassy Girl. But some reason in the corner of my right eye I keep seeing this sparkling white light and then it's gone. I've had this happen for a past few days. It comes and goes different parts of day and places I go too.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Shizuka_Hio, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-15)
Fair enough yet as it is, the 'answer' ensures neither I nor anyone else will understand.
It isn't my place to pry into your medical issues so I will simply thank you 😊
JellyBean12 (guest)
+2
7 years ago (2017-09-14)
valkricry As for the Sparkling White Light. I don't feel anything from it.

The Sparkling White Light would always happen at the corner of my eye. It would appear so quick then it disappear.

I try to debunk what I'm see but no would produce the same thing. So to this day I do not know why it happen or what it is?

It come and goes as it pleases. So all I can say it's paranormal or!?! That is all I can come up with.
JellyBean12 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-14)
L_Melb I was sick that day. When I felt like I couldn't lay down to take a rest. If I had ignore my body warning sign I probably would be dead. Even if I explain it to you. You would not understand.

As for my grandfather, he died that very same day. Because my dad was away in Michigan. He called home to tell my mom, my grandpa had passed away. And to check to see how I was doing too because I was really sick.
JellyBean12 (guest)
+1
7 years ago (2017-09-14)
Miracles51031 No, my dad is not diabetic. My dad wake up earlier every morning to go work and then come home late. And his feet always hurt is because he has a job that require him to be on his feet. When I was still a teenage at the time he work as a cement truck driver and pour cement too. While I got older like now, he works as a civilian contractor as a mechanic working on military equipment like broken down armor vehicles and other things. So he is on his feet all the day long.

As for being in the living room in dark while the tv is on. I hardly look at the tv or watch it. And also the sparkling white light is alway see at the corner of the room away from the tv and near the ceiling.
L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Hi JellyBean,
I think Val is talking about the same thing, when you were 28.
You say you were very ill and although tired, you didn't go to sleep giving the impression this somehow saved your life but don't explain how/why.
Did something else happen or did your grandfather have something to do with this?
Thanks for any extra info!
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Jellybean12,
I'm sorry if the group seems to have upset you for expressing concern over your well being and not leaping to a "OMG! It's supernatural!" response. We tend to rule out the mundane, 'normal' causes before going there. (Not everyone reads the comments before adding their own, so you might get the same question a gazillion times.)
So let's look at your experiences:
1) You'd been at the computer and had gotten tired, so a safe assumption would be you'd been online for awhile. 15 years ago the light from the monitor was harsher, even today after 2 hours we can develop digital eyestrain which can cause you to perceive things as glowing. Depending on what you had been looking at on screen, sometimes the image can carry over and be 'reflected' on to what we now see. Or as Augusta suggested it could have been simple light play on some animal's eyes.
2) The shadow figure - since you fell asleep it apparently didn't frighten you. Which is good. The act of sitting on the bed, seems like one of comfort, so perhaps that was the intention.
3) Sparkles/glitter when massaging dad's feet. This was at night watching TV - was the TV the only source of light?
You know, sometimes health issues can show up as seeing glitter or sparkles. Doesn't mean there's necessarily something wrong with your eyesight, but be a symptom of another problem; examples could be blood pressure, Ocular migraine/ migraine aurora (actually very common and not painful), hormonal changes, well the list just goes on forever. Many vegans say they experience white glitter/sparkles when going raw. It may have also been produced by pressure applied to certain hand nerves during the massage, or the way you were sitting.
4) I'm sorry, I just don't understand the significance of this or how it's paranormal in nature. Could you elaborate?
5) The little kids... That is so sad! Poor little ones... Perhaps they were just giving you one final goodbye 'hey', letting you know they're okay.
6) How do you feel when you see these sparkles? Do they elicit any emotion from you?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
JellyBean - was your dad by any chance diabetic, have neuropathy or anything that concerned his feet other than normal wear and tear from standing/working on them? I'm just wondering if there is a correlation between your dad's feet and the sparking lights.
JellyBean12 (guest)
-2
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
Next people who read this story. Stop telling me to get my eyes check. I don't need to get them check. My eyes are perfectly fine. Or I wouldn't be able to see what you wrote and comment back. So no more it. I won't discuss my eyes anymore.
JellyBean12 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-24)
frangelica1, yes I did see white sparkly and some it look like silver glitter falling down. And yes, my eyes are okay and there is nothing wrong them.
frangelica1 (40 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-27)
Hi JellyBean12,

I have seen colored lights and sparkles and have had encounters with the Archangels so believe you are seeing evidence of an Angel nearby. Typically white sparkles, like a sparkler, are an indication that your Guardian Angel is nearby watching over you! My fiance sees the white sparkles a lot in a corner of the bedroom. I myself have had turquoise green lights and blue lights appear near me and my sister even sees the blue light over my shoulder many times and it startles her when she sees it. I told my sister that was Archangel Michael and he is around me quite often - actually had my life saved 3 times in the last 5 years! Blue color represents Archangel Michael and green represents Archangel Raphael and I do a lot of work with these two archangels and ask them for help all the time by helping heal my older dogs health issues and by helping me when I am giving a Mediumship reading for someone.

So if your eyes are okay, they say that white sparkles are evidence that your guardian angel is near and that should be comforting for you! Hope that helps you!
JellyBean12 (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-22)
AugustaM
No my head does not ache when I saw the sparkling light.

Kindly_refrain There is nothing wrong with my eye. And because my eyes are perfectly healthy. So there is no concern for that.

I don't see the sparkling light everyday. Just once in a long while it happens.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-06-13)
I am not certain that I see anything here other than the shadow person that I personally feel is paranormal. The red eyes may have been a living animal - light reflections off of a common house cat's eyes can look spooky and appear red... It may have been a scavenger attracted by the late bunny - and I agree with Kindly_Refrain regarding the sparkles in your eye, my mother experienced the same symptoms when she had a detached retina. Does a headache ever follow after you see the sparkles?
Kindly_refrain (16 stories) (195 posts)
+8
7 years ago (2017-06-09)
I am not trying to dismiss any part of this encounter that may be paranormal (and this may sound mundane) but sparkling or shimmering in your vision may be a sign of an eye problem. Problems with a detaching retina can certainly cause a shimmering in part of the eye. I would have this checked immediately, to rule it out, as progression can be rapid and blinding. My daughter's vision was saved due to a speedy visit to the eye clinic and a subsequent procedure.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: