You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A House On Hails Lane

Real Ghost Stories

A House On Hails Lane

 

First allow me to introduce myself.

My Name is Alma. I am a mother of two sons John and Zack.

At the time of this haunted happening, I was married to Paul.

My story begins with a run of rather bad luck. My family and I were living in our cabin home, thinking that life was grand.

That is until a rather unfortunate incident occurred. In one sweep we lost our lovely home to an electrical fire. It was quite

Upsetting to say the least. We just sort of wondered around, not knowing where to go or what to do. Eventually we settled in a

Temporary rental house. Since we had home owners insurance, it would be just a matter of time before we had a new home.

We looked at several wonderful places, before we decided to purchase this house on Hails Lane. It was a yellow ranch style home. It had six bedrooms and two bathrooms, a really large kitchen and living room, laundry room and attached garage. It even had a circle drive way.

Truly beautiful this one. Such a quiet place. WE felt a bit like royalty, with the green plush carpet and the stone fire place. We felt we had truly been blessed.

Moving day, we were all so excited to get in our new home. We had our first introduction while carrying a large picture in the door.

I had selected a large painting of the last supper to hang in the living room. I really thought it would look so nice on the wall.

Apparently, the occupants who were already there did not agree. I had one end of the painting, while Paul carried the other end. The moment we stepped up into the living room, the glass front of painting shattered! It had five streaks diagonal from one corner to the next. It almost resembled claw marks. Quite unnerving an experience like that one. Never the less, onward we go, continuing to move things in.

It was dark once we had managed to get everything carried in. We took a break and ordered a pizza for dinner. While we were sitting at the table eating, the microwave started by itself. Wow! That was a little bit startling. Paul assured the kids that it was just a short in the wiring. He said he would fix it the next day. We decided to settle in for the night. Since we had not yet set the beds up, I made pallets for all of us in the living room. We were all tired and it did not take long to nod off to sleep.

It was around two A.M., when I was awakened by my alarm clock. It was packed in a box in the first bedroom. I quietly got up, careful not to wake the boys. I made my way to the bedroom. Once pulling the clock from the box, I shut it off. It was then that I noticed that it was not plugged in to the outlet It did not have a battery. I was a little frightened by this happening. I pulled myself together and decided to talk to this spirit. I said okay, you have my attention. I realize you are here and are staying here. I just bought this house, which means I too am not leaving here. We need to find mutual ground. Everything became quiet without anymore disturbances for the night.

Daylight came and it was back to work. We had a whole lot to get done, setting up our new home. We really did not notice anything more until other days to come. I suppose it was because we just kept busy. Believe me when I say "it was far from over ".

I will now just jump in and tell you some more experiences we had in that house. There was a neighbor boy (Adrian) who came over and asked to play with my sons. I asked him to come in. He backed away from the door and said no. He said he would wait outside. A few minutes later, Adrian asked me "how can you live here?" I replied," what do you mean?" He said don't you know this place is haunted? I laughed a little, then replied "well nothing has gotten me". He said yeah not yet. So we bought the haunted house in the neighborhood. AS time passed the spirit or spirits as it would be, showed us that they were definitely there.

One night, while I was watching a movie in the living room, I heard one of my sons call out to me. They were both tucked in their beds asleep. I heard " mommy, mommy " so I walked into their room. Both boys were sleeping soundly. I shrugged my shoulders and thought well, one of them was talking in their sleep. I turned to leave the room. Again, the voice called out mommy, followed by a giggle. It was then that I realized that it came from the closet. I made myself be brave about the situation. I opened the closet door. I felt a cold draft. It looked a little blurry inside, but I did not see anything.

The next day my sons told me that there was a little dark hair boy asking them to play with him. The boy would run all the way down the hall in the back of the house. He would get to the closet door, then just disappear.

I found a job just a couple miles from home. I hired a baby sitter named Amber. Amber called me at work one night. She was really scared! I asked what was wrong. She said that the boys toy dog was chasing her down the hallway. I calmly told her to take the battery out of it.

She said she already took it out. It was still chasing her down the hall. I told her to throw it outside.

The phone would ring sometimes, but there would only be static on the line. Inside this house was a great silence. It was so uncomfortably quiet. It felt like I had cotton in my ears. It was just an eerie feeling of silence. Except of course, when objects would fly off the shelves. This happened quite often when my nieces and nephews stayed with me. My oldest niece (Tosha) noticed more than her siblings. The television would turn off and on while she was watching it. The lights would flash off and on at night.

One night I was relaxing in my living room, when there came a knock on my door. I called out "who is it?" He said it is the police mam. I was driving by and noticed your porch light flashing, I thought maybe you were signaling me to stop here. I replied no. I think there is a short in the wiring. He said okay have a good night. I was thinking to myself, Wow is that all? Maybe you would like to come witness the shower turn itself on or the toilet flush by itself. By this time I had pretty well gotten used to it.

I was in the middle of preparing dinner one evening, I reached down to get a pan from the cabinet, There was blood dripping from it.

The blood was running out of the door into the floor. I checked the cabinet, there was nothing in there losing blood. I cleaned the mess and returned to make dinner. My husband fixed his plate of food. He set the plate on top of the stove. The plate flew off the stove and busted at his feet!

It was the holiday season and I was decorating the house. I had a big green candle which I set on the mantle above the fire place. I decided to light the candle to fill the house with evergreen scent. I started down the hallway to get more decorations, when I heard a crashing sound. I turned around to find my candle split down the middle and pieces of wax all over the floor. It was like it just busted open and flew in all different directions!

One night the boys and I were spending the night away from home, when I received a phone call from Paul. There was a real panic in his voice. He told me that he saw the dark hair boy. The boy was running back and forth in hallway. He was telling Paul to come with him. He wanted Paul to play in the closet. I told Paul to just come stay with us for the night.

There were in fact, many more occurrences in that house. Here is where I will leave you in this story.

Eventually we sold the house. The last time I was there, I was showing the house to a buyer. In the laundry room the washer and dryer started by itself. She was a bit startled but still bought the place.

This my friends, is the story of A house on Hails lane! This is a true story! The house still stands in that little town of Texico Illinois. The last I had heard, It once again has a reality sign in the front yard.

Written by: A.R. Burwell

(C) June 2017

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, almaburwell, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-10)
Anno,

No the driveway was to my house only. I called it a circle drive. It was more a half circle.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-07)
Alma-
To be fair I think a large part of the skepticism stems from past users for a long time this site was really good then it seemed to get flooded by middle school fan-fiction stories. Now many readers are far more suspicious of stories. Instead of just enjoying the story many readers tend to sift through for red flags as they go, your story had many. This isn't to say it's untrue but it does bring it into question. Being new to the site I can see where you may have left out details to keep the story short. Over all this is a pretty good site hopefully you share more experiences in the future.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-07)
alma - I'm always a bit nervous about submitting my experiences. Firstly, I don't know whether I'll get any responses at all and secondly, I have this fear of being bounced off the ceiling and having my whole story trashed πŸ˜†

I apologise for the thoughtless remark I made on your post. That was more my sometimes twisted sense of humour than disbelief in your experience.

Regards, Melda
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-07)
almaburwell... I'm actually surprised that many members have reacted to your story negatively. In a forum like this, different people have varying ways of expressing themselves. We should embrace the diversity instead of running each other down.

I also can't understand why the first few comments were almost blaming you for not responding, I mean many of us users are busy IRL and don't spend 24/7 on this forum, I for one come on anywhere from a couple of times a week to once every couple of months, so don't be stressed out 😊

I do have a question which I'm hoping you'd be able to answer... Was your round driveway shared (with other houses)?
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-06)
Thank you so much Shelby loree. It really means a lot to me. I hope to share more stories.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-05)
I read this and could clearly understand it. She noted she was skipping ahead here and there to highlight key events, and to make the post brief. Not everyone feels comfortable relaying a novel on a ghost forum.

Mack, I've noticed is the eternal skeptic, he doesn't believe anyone. Ever. About anything. I'd keep that in mind responding to his posts.

I think folks may be watching a few too many horror flicks around here. A bit of blood was worth mentioning, obviously, because she didn't find the source! I think if it was a gallon or two, or 10, 'Event Horizon' style, she would have responded differently.

And this site is difficult to navigate initially, especially with the lack of alerts when someone has responded to your post. Takes a while to figure out, and most folks don't realize they need to check back each individual post every time. Lighten up, guys.

Something odd definately seemed to be happening, but maybe the boy liked the youthful energy of the kids, and having toys and things to play with? I don't know. Bummer about the cracked glass though for your picture, that can be an expensive repair.
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-04)
I do not mind questions being asked of me. I am more the happy to answer everyones questions. I understand that some people do make stories up to get attention. I am not asking for help. I just wanted to share my stories with people who understand. Some people just think a person is crazy when they tell them things. My story is very true. I just felt like I was being called a liar, which I am not one.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-04)
Alma - I am sorry you feel that way πŸ˜” The majority of our members really do have the best of intentions. The thing about posting personal experiences is you (meaning all of us who have shared our experiences) are the only one who experienced it.

The following is just to try and help you understand and is not intended for you to take personally because it isn't meant that way. There are people who submit stories that they claim are true. After many of our members dedicate their emotions, help and advice, we find out the story is made up. After experiencing this way too many times, we have become gun shy at taking stories at face value. A lot of questions get asked, especially when there are details left out or clarification is needed.

It's not something we are, or should be proud of, but it's like the saying once bitten, twice shy. Unfortunately, like in your case, this causes hurt feelings.

We don't want to run you off or cause you to regret submitting your experience. As has been mentioned, and I apologize for forgetting who suggested it (Melda I think), take some time and read through our stories and the comments sections. Almost every story has questions associated with it.

I've been a member for a long time, shared many of my experiences, and not everyone believes me either.

And again, I am sorry you feel bad about sharing your experience 😒
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-04)
Alma - I'm so sorry that you feel hurt and negative.

If I had your e-mail address I'd mail you. My mail address is on my profile page. Please feel free to send me an e-mail if you would like to.

Regards, Melda
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-04)
I truly thank you!
Miracles. I am really feeling negative about my experience on here
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-03)
No, Alma, you misunderstood my comment. I was addressing the members who were asking about details. I was honestly defending you😊
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-03)
Alma - I don't think it's as cut and dried as that, as long as there isn't a huge amount of unnecessary "window dressing" thrown in.

As Miracles said, she likes to have as many details as possible, as do I and a lot of other people.

Add all the detail you think is necessary, your account of an incident you experienced doesn't have to be short, as long as its relevant.

My advice is that you go with the flow of whatever experience you are relating and do it to the best of your ability. You don't have to write like an automaton, of course you have to do it in real life story form, otherwise it might be a bit boring!

Just my opinion.

Regards, Melda
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-03)
Then it would not be in story form. So I guess if I post more I should just say this happened then this and so on. Dont write a story about it just get straight to what happened. I miss understood the meaning of share my ghost story.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-03)
After reading Alma's story and the comments, I have only one thing to offer.

From personal experience, I know there are a lot of people who prefer, when being told something, the other person get to the point. A lot of people don't want to hear what the weather was like or what was playing on TV (you get my point). They want only the basics, and those summed up in as few words as possible.

There are people, like me, who think all the details are important but not everyone cares to hear them.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-07-02)
Alma - Please do continue sharing your experiences.

I don't think lady-glow meant to be nasty by asking why your favourite story is your own. Normally we choose other posters' stories as favourites, not our own. Having said that, there is no need whatsoever for you to add favourite stories or favourite posters to your profile page. If it suits you, you can simply leave those sections blank.

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps before submitting your next experience take a while reading, commenting on and questioning other members regarding their submissions. It might give you a little more insight and "feeling" into how things usually work on this site.

In the comments sections you will find a lot of positive reactions, a lot of negative reactions and a lot of questions. Some of us agree to disagree!

But please, I know you are nursing hurt feelings at the moment, become more active on this site and believe me, you will learn a lot. There are some very, very talented and experienced members here. You won't regret hanging around 😊

Regards, Melda
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-02)
I am new to this site.
I will read other stories and pick some favorites.
I am truly sorry if I have offended anyone.
I donot know what kind of blood it was, only that it was brite red. Look like chicken blood looks like to me. I was only trying to give you an idea of what it looked like to me.
I have many more stories I could share. I am thinking seriously about not sharing anymore on here.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-02)
Greetings, Alma:

Thank you for taking a moment to clarify your description (I've even up-voted your polite response).
I'm presuming you recognized that the hyperbole I employed was a recreation of my mental image, but not everyone grasps my sense of humor.

Clearly your initial statement "The blood was running out of the door into the floor" creates a very different mental image to your recent explanation, "It was a small amount dripping into the floor." L_Melb has described my initial response perfectly: "the blood is presented in a "shock" manner and the reader is allowed to jump to their own gory conclusions."

When recounting events you have experienced, it is good to focus on precise details --if possible-- or to give accurate descriptions of your feelings and memories. Once you have written the account, it is best to save it and to re-read it *at least* an hour later. A day later is better, but I'm being practical. The reason for this delay is to prevent your brain from looking at what it is expecting to see (because it just wrote it out a few minutes ago) and to read it the way everyone else will see it. Sometimes, you'll discover that you've explained the same detail at two different points in your story; on other occasions, you'll notice that a detail that seemed perfectly obvious to you (because you see it every day) is not explained at all, so the reader may be mystified by your omissions. This gives you a chance to edit the narrative before submitting it. Even then, you'll notice some spelling errors or poorly-organized paragraphs, but those are minor errors that most people overlook.

By the way, I suspect that your concluding thought that the house "has a reality sign in the front yard" should be "a realty sign" in the yard. We could all put up "reality" signs wherever we chose, and we would not be wrong...

I'll re-read your story, now, to see if it makes more sense to me.

Biblio.
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
Sorry but in the story the blood is presented in a "shock" manner and the reader is allowed to jump to their own gory conclusions
Now that questions are asked and concern shown for any children, we are told it was not a "massive" amount and it is down played
It can't be both ways - it was either something which could logically happen in a kitchen or not
(Why am I nit picking? πŸ˜•)
Well, as a reader, that's how things struck me
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
-1
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
To the naked eye all kinds of blood look the same, so, unless you had a blood analyzer, a microscope or a laboratory for a kitchen, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to say if the blood came from a chicken, a cow or a unicorn. πŸ€”

Almaburwell: how come your only favorite story is your own?
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
I did make sure my children were not injured. As for the food I was cooking it was sanitary. I did not use any of the pans from the cabinet. As for the blood allow me to clarify it was not a massive amount of blood. It was a small amount dripping into the floor. It look kind of like chicken blood. I thank those of you who believe me and understand that this really did happen. As for the rest of you I'm sorry you think it to be fake when in fact it is 100% true. I do thank all of you for your time and comments.
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
Greetings, Alma.

Mack and WReck have drawn attention to most of the flaws in this narrative. I read it two days ago, decided not to comment, and returned to it this evening to see how others had reacted to your story. Honestly, you lost me at the point you described making dinner:

1) "I was in the middle of preparing dinner one evening," --I understood this to mean that much of the pre-heating, chopping, marinating, etc., had been completed, and that it was very likely that some of the food was already cooking.

2) "I reached down to get a pan from the cabinet, There was blood dripping from it." --And there it is! First, a little context: I am not squeamish about blood. The fellow who bought my retiring Great-Grandpa's butcher shop used to give me and my brother guided tours of the cold storage meat lockers, or he would demonstrate the jointing table or the sausage grinder, and other fascinating aspects of the meat business; there was always the clearly-stated warning that we may not touch anything. Blood, and safe handling of blood or open wounds, is just a part of life. When there is blood, you first need to protect yourself from potential infection, then you should determine the source ("Oh, this blood has not leaked out of a mortally-wounded rodent, a beloved pet, nor a small child. It must have arrived of its own accord, so I shall mop it up" would not constitute a normal reaction to finding a pan of blood in your cabinet.) Did the rest of dinner continue simmering / sautΓ©ing / broiling / baking / roasting while you sterilized the contaminated area? I get cranky if I pull out a rarely-used pan and it has DUST in it because cleaning it takes time.

3) "The blood was running out of the door into the floor." --Who uses your kitchen: Hannibal Lecter?

4) "I checked the cabinet, there was nothing in there losing blood." --Well, at least the mysterious blood flow had no point of origin; it's reassuring to know that no one has stashed a corpse in with the pots and pans.

5) "I cleaned the mess and returned to make dinner." --Just like that? Sterilizing the kitchen to make the area safe for your children would take10-15 minutes. "It's just an unaccounted-for puddle of blood; I'm sure there's no danger to finishing cooking." No! First, you determine that both of your children are still have all of their blood; then you take them to eat at a restaurant before returning home to scour everything in that cabinet (or to throw it all away).

There's too little concern over the arrival of inexplicable blood puddles for me to believe this.
-Biblio.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
almaburwell - Thanks for responding.

I think the reason for some of the negative remarks is that you didn't respond to the questions sooner. If you had done so in depth from the start some reactions might have been a little different.

I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that you didn't have the time.

Regards, Melda
almaburwell (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-07-01)
I thank all of you who commented. I assure you this really did happen. Why I was so calm, because I just have a way of dealing with spirits. It all started as a child when I lost my brother to drowning. As for the picture yes it could have been an accident. I was just expressing the first thing I experienced there. As for the cop, it really did happen. Yes you can see the porch light from the road. As for adrian yes he was my sons age group. He never stepped foot in the house. He always remained outside. Was I ever scared yes very much so. But I knew I had to take a calm approach. The voice really did come from the closet. I was standing right there. I guess you would have to have heard it yourself. The fog in the closet, it was just foggy looking like a mist. Did I see him no did I hear him yes very plainly. There were many other things but I just wanted to keep the story short. I lived there for a few years. I know some would never believe me but I know what went on there and have several witnesses.
Yes the blood was real. Yes I simply cleaned it up and went back to cooking. Did not want my boys to see it there.

Thanks again for your response. Again I assure you this story is very real.

A.R.Burwell
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
Hails lane? I mean it's real and all but I don't know how the police would spot a porch light flashing or how he'd think you saw him and were trying to signal him. It's also odd about the kid stopping by to visit not just because it's so random as people pointed but it's not like there's a neighbor hood there it's a bunch of random plots of land with houses scattered down a long road. You're story screams amateur author not some one sharing a true experience. I don't mean amateur in a bad way the writing was good I just mean unpublished. I think the reason so many people don't buy into the story is the lack of details like you just brushing everything off if you had stated some where that you no stranger to haunted houses having grown up in one, or having lived in Salem, the actions would seem more believable. Also the spelling things out to the reader like with the alarm clock. You pulled it out of a box to shut it off then noticed it wasn't plugged in? Had you been under the impression it was plugged in while packed away in the box? See how these details detract from the story. You could have instead wrote about that it wasn't set to go off at 2AM so you decided to remove the back up battery to avoid any further disturbances and realized there was no back up battery feels a bit more real. Also the lack of concern over a wiring short starting the microwave when an electrical fire burned your last house downs seems odds to. Maybe this is all true but sense it was copy and pasted from Wattpad I have some serious doubts.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
DirtCreature - Maybe Scottie has beamed her up together with Hommie for a month or so. Okay, okay, don't all press the down arrow at the same time!

Regards, Melda
DirtCreature (guest)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
If I had a dollar for every time someone said they would participate in the discussion and didn't, well I would be rich enough to run up against Trump next term.

YGS will be awaiting your feedback on this very confusing story, Alma. Now I could believe your household items were messed with but every fiction writer needs to hold the exorcisms, unexplained blood, and other supernatural horror film cliches.

I don't know if it's due to inexperienced or poor writing, but a lot of these stories have more unanswered questions than they do clarification. πŸ˜•
L_Melb (220 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
Thanks Macknorton!
Once again, you put it so much better than I could and confirmed my initial thoughts 😁
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-06-30)
Hi A R Burwell.

Interesting reading, thanks for sharing these events.

The shattering picture: I'm not sure if you mentioned that the picture was one of "The Last Supper" for dramatic effect, but it was a nice touch. Certainly suggests that whatever was in the house, was perhaps "unholy". However, large pictures that require two people to carry them can flex and crack, and the way the glass cracks could be construed as "claw marks" but for me that was a pretty tenuous leap from a simple careless moving accident to an actual malevolent spirit attack.

But it sets the scene quite well, so on we go. The microwave. Again, not necessarily any sign of spirit activity. But in the context of the demonic picture assault, well, it could be...

The clock. Again, odd but could be some kind of malfunction? It's interesting that at that early point in the proceedings, and with NO other sightings, events, sinister "feelings" other than; a cracked picture, a microwave going by itself, and a clock playing up that you have not only decided there's a spirit there but you are actually addressing it.

As L-Melb pointed out, it's unusual for a child to come over so soon to "want to play" when you've just moved in. Could be that scene is added to conveniently "confirm" by a third party that, yes indeed, there's something "not right" about the house.

The "mommy mommy" bit. That COULD have been the children sleep talking. And something "blurry" in the closet is not necessarily a spirit. Are you able to elaborate on what was "blurry" and did you blink and it vanished, did it move, was it suddenly not "blurry" in there?

Your boys mentioning the other boy wanting to play with them then running away and disappearing. This part of the story is the moment when there's apparently not only spirit interaction, but a full blown spirit apparition witnessed by two people at once! But you've barely given the reader any info about it, such as your boys reactions / feelings about it and what you said, or did, or if that sighting changed their behaviors?

The babysitter and the "haunted" toy. You appeared very nonchalant and calm about it. This scene really did remind me of a horror movie.

The flashing outside light. Would a police officer REALLY stop and go to a house because he thought someone was signalling him by flashing a light? I assume he didn't have kids, or had spent time around them. Kids love flicking light switches, great fun. That part just didn't seem to ring true at all for me, sorry.

The "blood scene". That just seems so unlikely to me (except in a cliched horror movie) C'mon! Really?!. And it's disconcerting how you describe such an outrageously, foul and (if genuine) incredibly rare event like that, then just start another paragraph as if you are bored, and running through a tired list. Actual blood? Seriously?

Sorry, no offence intended (seriously) but IN MY OPINION, this account just seems like a cobbled-together, mish-mash of fictitious events.

Regards

Mack
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-06-28)
almaburwell... Out of all the stories I've read here... Yours has to be in the top 10 for creepiest!
L_Melb (220 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-06-27)
Strange that Adrian was eager to play with boys he (I assume) hadn't met from a house he was reluctant to even enter.
I know I wouldn't have had the guts.
That is some bad real estate luck!

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: