You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Unknown Man In White

Real Ghost Stories

The Unknown Man In White

 

I am not a clairvoyant nor a psychic in any way but I do have my fair share of events to make me question. My family has some members that are "sensitive" esp an uncle in the family that can speak to the dead or angels. My grandma used to be able to talk to her dead brother and sister. My mom also used to play with the ouija board with cousins.

One day it was another long day at work. At that time I worked as a line server in an airport that was very busy, leaving me exhausted. So I get home, and talk to my mom about gossip at work. Take a shower and go straight to sleep. Well what felt like a few minutes of drifting off I felt something kind of pushed my bed so I wake up and see a man looking down at me from my ceiling. He had a small grin, dark eyes and hair - never seen this man in my life! He was wearing all white that looked like those button up pajamas. He had no shoes either.

I was in shock! I called for my cousin and she got up that's when I realized I was not dreaming! Well when she came to my door he pulled himself up floated away from view and that was the end of it. I called my boyfriend for comfort which didn't help as he was half asleep. I watched some tv until going back to sleep and he never appeared again. I told my mom about it but she also had no idea. My boyfriend still thinks I was dreaming. I know when I dream I can't shout if I'm yelling out to someone. He still didn't get it and assumed I'm crazy! Oh well I know what I saw and hope that man is resting in peace!

Other hauntings by Vegan93

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Vegan93, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-28)
I was thinking that your visitor could be someone in a coma having an OBE and wandering about, and the white pajamas was some type of hospital-issue for long-term patients ("jammies" - Aussie slang).

But your comment about feeling that he was friendly and proud of you makes me think my first impression may be loser to the mark. Could very well be a family member dropping by - you may also share that "sensitivity" with your mom and grandma!
Vegan93 (5 stories) (9 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-22)
Jubeele,
No she didn't get to see him 😕
His grin was friendly as if he were proud of me. I will def check out old family pics. If OBE I wonder what he was doing in my room 🤔 and as for the clothes it looked like pajamas.
Jubeele (25 stories) (882 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-21)
Hi Vegan

How strange... When your cousin came to the door, did she see anything at all? Apart from being startled, did the man cause you feel afraid? Was his grin friendly, creepy or sneering etc? Might be worth a try going through family albums to see if he resembled anyone there.

If you can't find any family link and since you're sure you weren't dreaming at the time, it could even be someone having an OBE and dropping by to say "hello" and he left to avoid upsetting you. The white jammies may be hospital attire...?

Thanks for sharing this curious encounter.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: