You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: A Lifetime Entity

Real Ghost Stories

A Lifetime Entity

 

I am 16 will be 17 soon.

For my whole life I have been out of the ordinary. Some of my family were surprised at the strange happenings that followed me.

A time that stands out is when my grandmother told me that when I was a baby I kept throwing my bottle out of the crib and she would give it back to me and repeat. Finally she got tired and decided to let me cry but I cried for a second then stopped, she found this odd and went to check on me. We were home alone but she found me sound asleep in my crib with the bottle I had thrown on the floor, I couldn't even walk yet.

The years go on and just little things like shadows, voices, and objects moving. I have just made a big move and I believe an entity has been with me all my life. I'm starting to hear it talk to me and it touches me. I know it's name and I get the feeling of it being a male. When I sit in my room I hear a constant scratching beside my bed. He doesn't feel like any type of danger to me. I get a true love sense from him.

I have also had visions where I talked to deceased love ones. I sometimes know things others do not. I feel I am an empath.

If anyone knows what is happening please share but don't tell me it's bad because to me it is a good thing and I wish to strengthen it and work on this. If you have further questions about these happenings feel free to ask I am open to finding out all of the gifts and entities that surrounded and surround me now. Thanks for being kind and listening to all I have to say it means a lot have a great day!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CrystalAwakening, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-30)
Augusta - I have removed your down vote. Just somebody prowling and doing the nasty again.

I've also had a few down votes thrown at me on a recent story by Maggie for having a few opinions of my own. However, let them come and go as they will.

Regards, Melda
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-12-30)
Though I was mysteriously voted down for my previous response lol, I'd still like to ask how things are going for the OP. Has the situation improved? Or any new developments? Have they tried any cleansings (an unpopular idea it seems but, just the same)?

I hope all is well!
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-13)
RebeccaXo101,

Question for research purposes...

You mention the age of 16 as being the 'age' that an Incubi will start it's 'sexual' advancements towards a female. May I inquire as to where you came by this information?

I have researched Incubi/Succubi a bit more than other types of entities/spirits (personal reasons) and have never come across a reference to an 'age limit', so I am curious to know where your information comes from so I may conduct further research.

Respectfully,

Rook
RebeccaXo101 (1 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-12)
i'm 16 and I think you may be dealing with one of those ghosts that follow you around and then as soon as you turn a certain age (most likely 16) they start changing and they end up telling you how much they love you to draw you in so they can do whatever they want with you, if you accept the love this ghost gives you it could be an incubus. An incubus is a ghost that will ask you to have sex (when you turn 16 or more) with it and if you give it permission, it will not leave you alone. If you think it is an incubus you need to be careful just in case you end up getting feelings of regret and it ends up becoming annoying for you, I am a girl just like you, I hope you found this helpful.❤X
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-09)
I am willing to believe the OP's gut instincts here - if she doesn't get the feeling this thing is evil, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. And if anyone has any lingering doubts, why not use a cleansing as a test? If the OP wants to prove (to herself - she doesn't have to prove a thing to us) that the entity is good -as most seem to advocate that cleansings get rid of specifically negative entities - then performing a cleansing should have no effect. All in all, it might not be a bad precaution to take just in case.
Caz (342 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-05)
Sounds like you are being 'groomed' CA! You have been given excellent advice and I strongly recommend you take it... Starting with telling your mother!
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-12-05)
Hi CrystalAwakening, I share Melda's apprehension about this entity and would also like to reiterate Jitow's warning. Demons / Evil spirits don't always project fear into people, they are deceivers, they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. Familiar spirits seek to build up familiarity by constantly getting you used to their presence.

I would suggest that you reject it immediately and do not acknowledge its presence further. Please read my profile for my views on this.
Jitow (362 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-12-04)
Not saying it is bad, but evil spirits are deceptive. They can make you feel special and gifted, whatever it takes to draw you in. They are very intelligent and if it has been with you your whole life it knows you better than you know yourself. Google Familiar Spirits and you can learn about what you may be dealing with. You need to listen to the folks here on this forum, they help folks all the time and if it is not good you certainly don't want to strengthen it.
Melda (10 stories) (1363 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2017-11-30)
CrystalAwakening - Welcome to YGS.

You are still very young and believe me (and Rook) that you have absolutely no idea of what you may be dealing with.

You know the name of this entity and you think it's a male. Does it have a name which can be interpreted either way or is it some strange name that you've never heard before? Just by hearing the voice, is it not possible to determine whether it's male or female?

You have left out a lot of important details which makes it rather difficult to give you any kind of advice. What I can tell you though, if you were my daughter I'd be getting that entity out of your life faster than you could blink. 😟 Does your mother know about this "friendly ghost" or haven't you told her?

Regards, Melda
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
"If anyone knows what is happening please share but don't tell me it's bad..."

Really, REALLY!?

Would you still wish to 'cultivate' a connection with this 'possible' spirit if it was a 'bad one'? Really?

My gut feeling is to say this may, JUST MAY BE your spirit guide 'gently' letting you know it is around...HOWEVER...the experiences you have shared do not provide enough information to really say one way or the other.

I am an Empath myself, so I know what that is like... But to ask for advise and not want what may be up to half of the replies to even be stated...

I have to ask this, do you really want advise?

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: