You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Money Mysteriously Disappears From My Wallet

Real Ghost Stories

Money Mysteriously Disappears From My Wallet

 

I was actually searching for a solution for this particular problem of mine, when I came across similar stories and decided to submit mine. As the title of my story suggest, money keeps on disappearing from my wallet even when its locked and no one is there in the house. It has been happening to me for the past two years. I always thought that I was extremely careless and thus such condition. But, its a recurring event and sometimes unexplainable.

It started after my grandmother died. First it was a small amount and then it started increasing. For the past 6 months I was living at a friend's place and nothing went missing. Everything was normal. The moment I came home, the disappearance started. This time a substantial amount of my money went missing and it was locked in the closet. I really couldn't find any explanation as to who would do this. I thought a lot about it over the past years. I tried to reason logically as to how it can happen, but I really have no idea.

It struck me today that it can be something supernatural. There are also certain other experiences that I have been having along with this.

Sometimes I feel someone touching me in my neck or my hair. It happened to me yesterday very prominently. I woke up in the middle of the night, but I saw no one. Many people would say that its just a dream, but I am a very light sleeper and I know what I felt. Usually I feel light touches but yesterday it was sort of a grip.

Light bulbs go on and off on their own. Sometimes they repair themselves. Once I remember all the electronic items in my house was crashed. My laptop was lost, my hard disk was crashed. The television in our house had repairs, refrigerator, microwave, camera all had repairs. And this happened all in one single day.

I don't know if all these incidents are related but when I think about it, it gives me the creeps! Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on? Or how I CAN GET SOME HELP?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mitana4east, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

_heart_hacker_utkarsh_ (2 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-05)
Hi Mitana,
I think the house was something wrong you must consult a (paranormal expert) or (Maulvi) or (Pandit) they try's to find that what wrong incident happen here few past years ago due too which these all thing happening
I think you get your answer!
Stay Blessed nd
Stay Safe
😊
RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-28)
Hi, Mitana. I've had the experience of losing money from my wallet as well. Usually, it turned out to be poor accounting, combined with my failing memory. (Not all of us are getting younger, and I sure wish I was one of those who are.)

Going into troubleshooting mode: when you have a problem with a single device, you need only look at what goes on with that one device, especially what happened in the few hours just before it failed. When dealing with a whole house-worth of appliances and electronics, have to look at what goes on in the whole house. And until we know what it is, we can't confirm what it isn't.

Let's start with a list of everyone who lives in the house, pets and other animals, known and unknown, included. What appliances and electronics did they have problems with that day?

When the repair techs came out, what problems did they report with the appliances, electronics and devices?

How often do circuit breakers trip or fuses blow in the electric service panel? And along that line, when was the electric service in the house last checked, maintained or updated? Who did the work? (I once lived in a house where the kitchen, living room, master bedroom, and the entire upstairs were on one circuit. When we bought our first microwave, things failed all over the place.)

The system really doesn't want me to upvote your good comments, Lady-Glow. Not sure what is up with that.
Pinka (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-26)
Hi Mitana,

Something similar happened to one of my mother in laws friend.

Basically some unknown source left money under that person pillow every night. It started at a small amount and increased gradually. She spent it happily thanking god. After 2 years she passed in her sleep. Postmortem said a it's a heart attack but she was perfectly fine until she passed.

After her passing another family member received money under the pillow but that person donated the money to a temple after 2-3 months that person didn't receive any money. That person is still alive and the family believes that someone must have done something evil to harm them, a spell or a curse.

I suggest that you better get help and try to find the cause rather than guessing it on supernatural or paranormal. Please update us! Enjoy reading your story. Stay safe! Pinka
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-24)
Welcome to YGS.

I have few questions about your experience:

- has the electrical system of the house been checked by a professional?
- are you aware if the neighbors had the same problem with their electronics in the same day?
- have any other of your family members experienced any unusual activity?

Though you do not mention this in your narrative, and based on the knowledge that many Indian families tend to share the same house with the families of their close relatives, let me ask if your grandmother believed in the younger people providing financial support to their elders and if you're following this practice.
You don't have to answer but, perhaps she is trying to teach you a lesson about the way she expects you to behave. 🤔

Good luck and thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: