You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: The Shadow Boy

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow Boy

 

Forgive my simple writing, I have never written before in this kind of article.

Of all my experiences, this was my first and most defenseless anyway possible sightings of ghosts.

I am just a boy at that time and we are considered as irregular settlers with a populous settling place and houses alongside one another and another. One day nearly 10 in the evening and everybody is preparing to sleep or already are asleep when I am cutting my dirtied toenails while sitting on the table to have a clear vision to what I'm cutting for the fluorescent is just above the table, facing the wide window. I heard a distant but loud crash of a truck of soft drinks on the road. There, as I looked up and being drawn by the letter lights of "Pryce Gas Hotel" letter after letter a silhouette of a boy reveal from the dark surroundings who was directly looking at me while he sits on the roof of our neighbor only three meters away from my position. I could never look away nor blink at that moment because I can't do it even if I try. It feels like a frozen moment where you witnessed something others cannot acquire to see. For a passing moment when its already sinking in that it was really something, the shocking event creates the curiosity inside me. When the letter lights were to go off then comes back, it disappeared. That's the cue that I can move my body and run towards my father in the other room as fast as I can so I can say everything to him and there I did. After that, he then prayed with me for the safety of all. About that time I can say I might be able to see supernatural beings though I've expected and meet others who can, I never experienced it again until college.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, sporadicglimpse, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Chiku (1 stories) (21 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-24)
Seems more like urban tales to me. Although it gives me goosebumps.
sporadicglimpse (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-18)
Hi Zaruje & Socracy5!

Thank You for reading my experience!😊😊 I did not actually expected it would be published since it was my first and it also has the poorest grammar!
Socracy5 (3 stories) (64 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-16)
Hey sporadicglimpse,

A heartful welcome to YGS. Apparently I agree with Zaruje about the myth which warns us not to cut the nails after sunset, it possibly serves as medium to attract spirits.

But I can't connect this with what you witnessed, maybe that spirit regularly visit your neighbour's roof or it could be a passing spirit or inhabits that particular place, but whatever it could be it seems to be harmless and rather shy. Keep posting on.

Regards
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-06-13)
Hi there sporadicglimpse!

Welcome to YGS!

It must have been scary at that time. Well, I guess maybe that's why our grandparents always told us not to cut our nails during nighttime (Pinoy din ako 😊).

Thanks for sharing!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: