You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Noises And Movements? Continued (part Three, Update

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Noises And Movements? Continued (part Three, Update

 

So, it's been around a year since I posted about my experiences, and I have to admit, I had forgotten about this site. But, I have some interesting points revolving my interactions with this entity. I would recommend reading my other two posts before this one for context.

First of all, I am going to talk about the paper interactions. A comment on my last posted raised the point of giving crayons to the being, as they may be easier to interact with. Though, I did not stop there. I bought many different colour pens, pencils and crayons to allow the spirit to use whatever it feels like, and the results are very interesting.

The spirit seems to gravitate towards the green colouring pencil whenever it seems to attempt to draw or write. It still manages to crinkle the papers edges and it has gotten more confident in its interactions, as there have been larger markings left on the paper.

There have been a couple that have interested me the most. One is a green symbol that resembles the letter "m" in lower case. I asked the spirit things such as "What is m?", "Are you m?" and "Is your name m?". This symbol has been drawn three times so I believe it holds some relevance. The second most interesting is a scribble in a purple/magenta felt tip pen. If I'm honest, I have no idea what this could mean.

Interactions with the desk toys have been reduced since I have introduced the wider variety of art supplies. I find this quite interesting, does it mean the spirit is an infant maybe? Or art has something to do with their previous life.

What is the most interesting to me is that when I left my iPad on record while I left for a bit, the interactions stopped, not only during the recording time, but for a while after. I'm not sure about how long this time was, but it appears any attempt to prove its existence will lose its trust, though things are getting back to normal now.

Sorry for the delay in updates, any comment would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Experience-PaS

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Experience-PaS, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

SleepingWithSteve (guest)
-2
6 years ago (2018-08-10)
I don't understand why your spirit has to write.😕

My spirit actually talks. I hear him clearly. His words are just like someone who is alive.

Perhaps your spirit is a very young child who can't talk yet but scribbles.

If your spirit was an adult he/she would talk or write full words.

Ask your spirit more questions.😊
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-07-18)
I second Zaruje. I also feel compelled to put in that its reticence to be recorded or proven worries me for some reason. It seems manipulative and shady. If the 'm' truly has significance keep in mind that the letter can stand for as many good words (mother, mercy, memory, etc) as bad (malevolence, murder, malice, Moloch, Mammon, etc).

I don't mean to be an alarmist and I am certainly not making the leap directly to "must be a demon!" but just a note that one might proceed carefully given the circumstances. Do your research on spirit communication, spiritual shielding and the history of the area - so you are well armed with information - knowledge is power. And keep us posted - there is a great deal of safety in having a sounding board.
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-11)
Hello there. Is it possible for us to see those markings? They are quite interesting.

Thanks for sharing your experience

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: