You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Could "he" Be?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Could "he" Be?

 

I grew up in Massachusetts and went back to the Philippines, I never had any experience as peculiar as this...

So we're 39 in class, it's a private school and it's not huge, and it's quite small compared to other private schools, (has only 14 classrooms- main building) it also has a clinic, a science lab and a tle lab those two rooms are in the old house that is connected to the main building and another similar building in front.

It was around 9:00 a.m. And we were assigned to go to our group mates and make a promise for a short speech choir. Since our classroom is small our group used the chairs near the shelf and near the window. We were done doing our poem and decided just to chat and revise.

I was lost in my thoughts and I was staring out the window. The other section in front of our room went upstairs for their break, our "canteen" since we're a lot elementary have their recess and lunch upstairs first before the high school students. So that other room was dark. Didn't matter. I just stared and noticed a black mass at the top end of my glasses. So I looked up and noticed a black "man".

He was hovering over my seat without legs. Only his half body. So I blinked. I thought it was my eyes. But it wasn't so I stared, still confused. I just disregarded it and tried to recreate it but nothing could recreate a black mass that looked like a man.

I know nothing of a man that died in school, just a girl who got ran over. (Pray for her)

So I was thinking could this be the man at home? I don't see him at home though. Few months ago I just feel someone tugging at my blanket and pressure on my blanket and tingly feeling on my legs.

So could this be the man? Could this "man" be following me? Could it be a soldier?

Our part had history about soldiers, American soldiers during the second war and I had a dream about a soldier that actually kissed me and I swear it felt like someone did.

Once I dreamt the same soldier, same beach in the past dreams, hold my arm, the next day my arm was numb and I don't normally sleep on the right side and my right arm doesn't normally hurt, we didn't even do any physical activities then.

I really hope to know who he is and do you guys think he has a connection with me? Or is everything just a coincidence and there's explanations?

Xo, Soph

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sophie74123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Sophie74123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-13)
Hi I thought I didn't publish this story... So months has passed and I didn't focus on those happenings in all honesty I got engaged in hobbies friends grades and did other stuff until I came across this.

I meant I was like sleepy, and I saw the mass... I have never hallucinated before so I tried recreating it like staring at the light for long, might cause it or rubbing my eyes because it might be dust but nothing worked.
I don't really engage myself in paranormal stuff and I'm not a big fan of romance movies and books because my parents keep me away from those stuff.

And no one in class saw anything similar, I asked my friend who was next to me, looking at the same spot. She said no.

Thanks for the advice:) more things happen I'll follow you guys up. Thanks again!
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-06)
Thank you for posting your story I enjoyed reading it have a great day!
Zaruje (15 stories) (182 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-08-29)
Sophie

Hi there! It be good if you answer first all of the questions of the other posters. Anyways, thanks for sharing your story!

Z ❤ ❤ ❤
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-28)
Hi Sophie,

Lady-glow's suggestion about making sure you aren't influenced by any material (television, reading, videos, etc) is spot on. If this is the case, the mind (or eyes) has a way of 'playing tricks' on us. Especially when daydreaming. Has anyone else at your school experienced anything similar?

The 'man' you mentioned at your home is a bit confusing. Why do you think it's a man (or soldier)? Have you had any other experiences besides the blanket incident? If it was just the one time (coupled with the dreams), I wouldn't read too much into it. Providing a bit more information and answering member questions will help us better understand your situation and give appropriate feedback. 😊

All the best
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-08-27)
This is just my opinion but, the first thing you need to do is be sure that these dreams are not inspired by any material you have been reading/watching/discussing, in other words, be sure you are not daydreaming about a tall, blond and good looking perfect man that falls in love with you.

It would be a good idea to start a journal and register your dreams and any other 'unexplained' events you experience and see if they follow a pattern.

Focus on your studies, find a new hobby, help with chores at home. Keep your mind busy and your feet on the ground.

As sushanktar says "imagination could be very tricky".
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-08-27)
Hello Sophie, I am bit confuse reading your own written paras which are "I was lost in my thoughts and I was staring out the window" and then you wrote that " I just disregarded it and tried to recreate it but nothing could recreate a black mass that looked like a man".

Now, I would like to ask that what you were trying to recreate? Is there any possibility that what you saw was simply because you were lost in your thoughts?

I am not declining your experience but imagination could be very tricky sometimes.

No offense ment.

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: