You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Could It Be The Doppelganger?

Real Ghost Stories

Could It Be The Doppelganger?

 

This happened a few weeks ago, I'm not completely sure if it's an actual doppelganger or hallucinating.

It's an normal day, I do my studies, hang out with my friends and classmates, doing my routine.

I'm living with my aunt, since parents left me (divorce etc), me and my aunt are doing just fine.

One day I've noticed that my aunt seems to often space out, she's always happy when I'm back from school and always asks me about my day at school. This didn't let me calm down so I asked: What's wrong?

She said: Oh it's nothing.

Me: Don't worry, you can tell me.

Aunt: I just woke up and suddenly saw your father looking at me naturally, in my own room, didn't move or tell a single word... He just looked at me, then suddenly disappeared.

Me: What could it mean?

Aunt: either they're going to do something real bad or it's just me.

She didn't tell me further and then I did my stuff, then asked my friend about it, he said that it's a doppelganger. I wasn't too sure about it, I tried looking up in Wikipedia's but it confused me even more, "evil spirit"?

I tried talking about it, she said that it's cliche. I didn't notice any mood changes in the further days. My father usually calls me 1 time per week, this time he didn't call me for like 1-2 weeks.

This has gotten me even more confused that I tried looking in some other forums of what could explain it, no luck.

When I accidentally met my father on the street, he looked very negative, before the divorce happened, He was always talking negative about my aunt like: "she brainwashed you"

My parents didn't care about me since I was born and I was and still am living with my aunt.

I didn't get the "doppelganger", just my aunt.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, artis1337, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-03)
Hi there Artis,

I agree with Lady-glow, I wouldn't worry about the 'evil spirit' reference. I wonder if what your aunt saw was sort of a dream figment? However, like LG said, it sounds like this has happened before. Hopefully, you can shed some light on this.

All the best
Dee
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-03)
Welcome to YGS.

Artis - in my opinion, there's no need to worry about any 'evil spirit'. It is common for some people to get messages through their dreams, the question here would be if this is the first time your aunt experienced this kind of vision though, by her answer "either they're going to do something real bad or it's just me", I'm inclined to think this has happened before.

It's sad that your father feels so bitter towards your aunt instead of appreciating the great job she's doing by taking care of you.

Take care and stay positive.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: