You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: I Saw Him Die But Could Do Nothing

Real Ghost Stories

I Saw Him Die But Could Do Nothing

 

" Sorry Mom, Dad, Sister and my Lovely brother but I have to do this... Sorry Meghna please forgive me" and after saying this he just push the stool below his toes, he hanged himself, he was choking, suffering but I couldn't do anything, I'm not able to move, not able to say. Oh "NO, NO, NO, RAJESH"...

I screamed and woke up, panting, sweating and scared. It was morning 8 am, (It was 8th November 2016, I remember this date because it was the most sad day for me) and hearing my scream my mom came running to me from the kitchen as she was making breakfast for everyone. "What happened?" She asked. I said her I had a bad dream but I was having a bad feeling about this. I thought to call Rohan (name changed), Rajesh (name changed) elder brother and ask if everything is fine. Rohan (Age 20) and Rajesh (Age 18) are my school friends from Mira road where I used to stay 2 years ago. After my 10th (Year 2014) I shifted. So, I still had good contact with them.

I called him, but Rohan didn't attend my call then I tried Rajesh but his was switched off. I was still having that weird feeling. I then thought that maybe it was just a bad dream and nothing else so I just called it off. I diverted my mind and did my entire house work before going office. As I was about to leave, It was 9 am and I got a call from Rohan. "Hey! How are you? Sorry I just called to ask is everything fine?" I said. There was no reply from the other side as I could only hear voices of crying. I got a little stressed, "Hello? Is anyone there?" I asked. "Meghna...Rajesh" said Rohan and started crying. "What Rajesh? Is he Fine? Is everything Ok? What happened?" I asked so many questions but I got only this four words "HE IS NO MORE" said Rohan. I stood there, silent, no movements, and tears streaming down my cheeks.

We both were silent for almost 3 to 4 minutes maybe. "Why?" I asked almost in a whisper. "I don't know, he committed suicide in the morning." I just paused for a moment..."Morning? What time?" I asked. "Around 8 am, he locked himself inside the room, I tried my best to save him but I couldn't... He just said sorry to us and also mentioned your name and asked for your forgiveness, I don't know why Meghna, and that moment you called, I couldn't pick I'm sorry." He said and started crying again. "I'm coming" I said and disconnected the call.

I said my mom all this and left for Rajesh home. On my way I only thought that what I saw was true. I saw his death, I couldn't control my crying. When I reached it was almost 1pm as I stay too far from Mira road and also I was struck in huge traffic.

He was gone; police confirmed that it's a suicide case. Every ritual was done, because his father was not at home, he was in Dubai for official work, when he got the news he tried his best to come as soon as he can. Their house was silent and almost empty. His mother was crying so much. His younger sister is just 5 years old, she don't even have an idea what's going on. I saw Rohan, he was in Rajesh room, reading something. I went towards him, he saw me and said that he is reading Rajesh's suicide letter. The letter was for his family saying sorry to everyone as he couldn't be a good boy. There were clothes on the bed, it was Rajesh's which he wore last, and also it was the same clothes which I saw in my dream. Rohan had another letter in his hand, which was in an envelope; he gave me saying that it's for me. My hands were shivering when I was taking that letter from him. I opened it and when I read that letter, I busted crying. The letter said, the reason for his suicide and I was shocked to know that and even Rohan was shocked as he committed suicide for a girl. I won't say the reason because I think it's too private. But after reading the letter I was on his bed crying, and I think with my teary eyes I saw him, I saw Rajesh in front of me, giving his idiot smile and he disappeared.

Today it's been 2 months of his death, I still think I could have saved him, won't let him take this drastic step, but I was too late. I sometime blame myself for his death. If I have called him at right time then he would have been alive today.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by maggirockz13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maggirockz13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-11-29)
Hi Sheetal.
Thanks for reading my story
For your question, yes I'm full time working girl, my age is 19 and I'm studying as well but I'm doing that in correspondence course.
I hope I have cleared your doubts
Take care

Regards
Meghna
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-10-19)
You are a teenager and you go to office, are you doing internship with any company or are you working as a full time employee? I don't know why but I felt this part quite hard to digest.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-02-11)
Maggi,
Some will believe some won't, that's just human nature I guess. I think it's safe to say, nearly all of us have been disbelieved at one time or another, even though we spoke the truth. That's especially true of paranormal incidents. At the end of the day the only one who knows for certain if things happened the way you said they happened is you. All others will either accept it or won't.
I'm glad you are feeling a bit better over your friend.
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-11)
Hello AugustaM,
Thank you for reading my story.
What you have explained is absolutely right. I have explained what I have seen. Maybe what you have said that had happened as I didn't ask further what actually happened before my arrival,
Rohan, said me all this as I arrived and I believed him and wrote that in my story.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Take Care

LawitInam,
Just calm down, that's all I can say.
Take care

Ladyglow,
LawitInam is new to this site, she will understand all rules very soon, give her time.
Take care

Val,
Thanks for your comment it actually helped. Don't know how to make everyone believe about my stories. I think being totally honest is not enough.
And by the way. Just informing you, I'm recovering from this trauma, thanks for your advice to visit a therapist.
Hope you are doing well
Take care

Regards to all
Meghna
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-02-08)
I have to say... Maybe the focus is in the wrong place here. It seems conceivable that the 18 year old witness to this story might have honestly misinterpreted the precise state of affairs when she arrived at the home of her so recently deceased friend. All that we know for sure was that the body had been removed, she and the family were allowed into the room of the deceased, there was clothing on the bed, rituals had been carried out and the suicide letters were available. Given it is entirely possible that: the body was still in the custody of the police, the police investigation of the scene of the crime had been wrapped up (5hrs may well have been enough time to poke around a bedroom), the clothing on the bed wasn't necessarily what the deceased was wearing at the time of his death even if some articles were what Maggie had seen in her dream (the deceased might not have kept a very tidy room or the articles of clothing may have been disturbed during the police search), the family may have carried out a few rituals (though not all) and was not in the process of conducting any when Maggie arrived, and the police may have photocopied the suicide notes.

I don't know, but that's just how things made sense to me.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+4
7 years ago (2017-02-08)
Enough already. Any further comments on this thread, not related to the OP's story, will be deleted.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-02-08)
LawitInam: you would benefit from reading the "Guidelines for comments":

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/comments-guidelines.php

Let's act like the mature adults we are supposed to be and put this one to rest. There's no point on behaving like two locas, even if you are one Loka. 😊 😆 😆

This comment from LawitInam is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

This comment from LawitInam is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

roylynx (guest)
+6
7 years ago (2017-02-07)
Senhora lady-glow is always a good helper, her stories are unique and very interesting, and so if anyone would dare fool her or say anything bad, I will be cursing them... In an "intelligent" way.
Also I do not understand you at all, Ms. Meghna.
I am not in anyone's side so please... Live me alone.

"Take Care"
E.Lynx
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2017-02-07)
Lady-glow,
Sorry to ask but do you have any grudge on me or something?...
To be honest even I have learned many thing from YGS, And I'm not fooling you, and LawitInam is not my student well that was really a good joke. 😆
I'm not misguiding anyone. No one said me that "TAKECARE" is two different words written as "TAKE CARE"...it was you who said me. SO, I appreciate your help for this. Next time I will keep this in mind.
Take care

Regards
Meghna
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+8
7 years ago (2017-02-06)
LawitInam: let me guess... Maggirockz13 is your English teacher and you learn from her the huge mistake of "TAKECARE".

Fortunately YGS is a place where we can learn not only about paranormal topics but about many other themes, so, I hope you do not think I'm being critical but, the right way to say it is "TAKE CARE", they are two separate words!

You don't want to misguide any one into thinking that you are maggirockz13 only because both of you use the same grammatical mistake, - do you?

Silly girl, this old lady is not easy to fool!
😆 😆 😆

This comment from maggirockz13 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

This comment from LawitInam is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
I just want this to be over!

...And it's "take care", two words, not "takecare". 😉
roylynx (guest)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
Meghna, you have nothing to say, very well.
We shall not waste any more time on this.

E.Lynx
rbasireddy (11 posts)
+5
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
Meghna, thanks for the explanation, I am not judging your story. Just want to use the comment section of your story to put forward a request of mine to all the members of this site.

Hi All,

Please submit ONLY real stories. If you want to write fictions stories there are other sites where you can win cash prizes as well (Example: http://yourstoryclub.com/).

To prove that the stories are not true, we have to do a lot of research and to put forward our points. Meanwhile someone out there must be really in need of HELP, which are ignored because our concentration is diverted. So please understand.

I am not an active member but have been reading all the stories, comments and help provided by the members. This is a really GREAT site, where everyone has a positive attitude and ready to help those in need.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

Thanks,
Radha
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
-4
7 years ago (2017-01-31)
First of all I would like to say you all to just calm down. Now, let me prove that I'm totally innocent with this comment

Hi Val,
Thank you so much for your advice and understanding my situation. I am trying my best to heal myself after this incident.
And about your research, thanks to that too because your research have proved that I was not wrong for what I have seen or experienced. He was my friend after all, why would I lie about his investigation?
And I have explained thing according to what I have experienced. When I reached, Rohan informed me that police investigation has been done and it's a case of suicide. I hope that users of YGS believe me at least.
Takecare

Hi Talib,
Thank you for reading my story.
Sorry but because of some stories, Some users of YGS have stopped believing not only india stories but every country. It's not that lady-glow is only pointing out indian users. There are many stories which are not to be believed, but I never ask question to them because I have no right to offend them by asking rude or not believing question. It can also be true, truth is only known by the author and no one else and also with whom they have experienced (if any).
No hard feelings Talib. And Also thank you for your explanation of suicide cases.
Takecare.

Hi Tweed,
I don't know who is Donut... But lady-glow has also mentioned him in a comment so I think he was one of the users because of whom lady glow has stopped believing?
And yes, I'm accepting everything honestly. Thanks
Takecare.

Hi sds,
Im sorry but I'm not saying that police department didn't do their part, they have done everything but they had too shut the case because he committed suicide almost in front of his family well the doors were closed but it's almost in front of them. And second, The reason in his suicide note couldn't arrest anyone because they didn't exist anymore... What I mean is... I'm disclosing the suicide note so that everybody get a clear view as then too it was private I have no choice now because I don't want to look bad in front of you all... His Girlfriend died in a car accident with her whole family on 7th november 2016, when he got the news on 8th november that very moment he wrote me the suicide letter and hanged himself to death. Police had no one to arrest because the suicide note only had a girl name and she was dead. So, it was a open and shut case with no doubts of pressurizing in him. Because of this it didn't took time to hand over his body and belonging to his family. Hope now everybody understand what I'm going through now after writing all this...😭

Hi Randy,
Yes I can understand why everyone asks question so that they get clear view of the experience. Police had no choice because they didn't have any doubts for my friend suicide. I have explained in my story what I have seen when I reached there, Police investigation was done and why it was shut the reason was also said to his family. Rohan said me everything while I was reading his suicide letter. I hope I have cleared your doubts
Thank you for your advice.
Takecare

Hi Ladyglow,
I know maybe I confuse people with my explanation, but that doesn't mean I'm not honest with you all or with this site.
And what you have searched is not me, I don't hold two accounts, I myself have seen before that paranormal_sn biography is almost similar to mine. But my answer will be "NO"...i don't hold any other, don't you think if I hold two accounts I would have given every similar details to that account?...or even to give different bio so that I won't get caught?...and yes, won't I get caught if I hold that account and comment on my story?...There are many users who goes through every Id who has commented in the stories... What I mean to say is if you commented on my story, and some other id commented on it and you think he/she is genuine or wrong (what rubbish comment)...that very person would be eagar to read his/her details/biography...I don't know why did paranormal_sn copied my Bio, Think twice ladyglow, Even I got a message of YGS user on facebook blaming me for using multipal accounts, that time I got to know that paranormal_sn had copied mine. I tried to clear her misunderstanding and now I'm doing yours.
All I can say is that id is not mine I only handle this id (maggirockz13). Well I can say that I have another account in psychic and medium experience site
Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/user-profile.php?user=41919
This is my another account which I have made. You can surely have a look.
But I want to say it once more that I have only one account on YGS that's all... I hope I have given a REASONABLE EXPLANATION to you now so that you start trusting my stories. If then too you are not able to trust me all I can say is TAKECARE.
Thanks

Hi prashantkumar,
Thanks for reading my story, and also giving explanation which I mean to say every user over here. Just clearing out that my friend suicide note didn't contain that his body should not be autopsied. That's all I want to clear out.
Takecare

Hi roylynx,
Well thank you for your research, but I have nothing to say anymore, as I can only say is one more time... That it was a open n shut case, no doubts of murder so body and belonging were given back, police only took a copies of suicide note and original were given back to the family. No one to be arrested because... Please see this comment which I have addressed to sds you will get your answer. Hope after all this explanation I have cleared your doubts.
Takecare.

Hi kikigirl,
Thank you so much for your explanation of IPC section 309. I think that can almost clear doubts of the users. In my Case no one can be arrested as I have said the reason to Sds, who can have a look I have addressed to sds.
I don't feel offended by the comments or question I get from the users.
And yes, now I understood what you meant by your comment. Maybe you are right, he was too special.
Takecare

Regards to all.
Meghna

(I didn't have any intention to offend you all, while writing this comment)
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-30)
maggirockz13,
If indeed this happened it was a tragedy.

You must not take on what everybody on the site says, we only want to better understand how everything happened. I did see that you did not understand my comment of:

He takes the most precious people from this earth first. They are too special for this world, they do not see it as we see it. It is much harder for them, so he gives them peace. Now, wherever he is he no longer sits with the worry and sadness and grief that you have, and he no longer sits with the worries about his girlfriend and the things that made him so sad. Now, he is free from all of this.
KikiGirl (8 stories) (207 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-30)
To All!

I feel like a horrible person right now but I have to add this point in:

In India, according to Section 309 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) clearly states that a committing suicide is illegal. Http://curarelegal.com/suicide-note-consequential-menace/ -
Quote: "It is also important to note that abetment to suicide is a cognizable, non bailable and non compoundable offence. This means that the person named in the Suicide Note is implicated in a manner which leaves him/her with no other alternative than to be harassed by the Police/Investigating Authorities or else suffer pre charge/pre trial incarceration. Also there is a possibility of opening up floodgates of corruption by the Investigating officer who may try to make money in the guise of investigation."
The above in mentioned in light of Meghna's comment that he committed suicide which involved a girl. Now, I know in the West that the police are more lenient on such matters but in India, the girl would have needed to be questioned, and possibly even so far as, prosecuted if she was mentioned in the suicide note.
In India suicide is taken that seriously.

Furthermore, "It is further suggested that investigation of a suicide case be conducted with the mandatory assistance of a qualified forensic psychologist which would ensure that the right cause of suicide (with and without the aid of Suicide note) is detected at the earliest.":

Enlisting the assistance of a foresic psychologist and other regular process/es which are done when dealing with a suicide would not take less than six hours. 0ne thing that absolutely must be done is a toxicology report, among a few other medical checks. This usually includes at the very least an autopsy as well.

Adding to this circumstance the suicide involved a girl, once more. In India, they have very particular and specific laws, which apply when dealing with relationships, particularly, between man and wife, spouses and where dowry or monies is concerned. In the polices view, the girl would have been further incriminated in her abetment and role, if and when their troubles/d relationship should come to light and an investigation would have followed. This would most likely, include conducting personal inquiries with each family member into the investigation and the submission of written report/s thereof.

A toxicology report must be done for insurance reasons. Usually, the family will identify the body at the morgue after the autopsy has been done, and with a Police Representative + Medical Representative + forensic Consult to conclude and finalize the details. 0nly then, will the arrangements to have the body moved take place.

Because, a girl was implicated the police would have to support a toxicology report and maybe, even autopsy, in light of the acts and circumstances leading to the suicide, for example: If he had been using a substance, his suicide note could not completely implicate her because his mind and mood was altered and not functioning normally. So, they would, at least need this information to conclude that there was no 'funny business.'

Lastly, the police do not return the persons personal possessions, until, the investigation is complete, or they no longer need the items. They would need the items for testing and to conclude the case.

I would like to include a post by a user from Kanoon India -
Https://www.kaanoon.com/3577/abetting-of-suicide
"Hi,

I am very scared what will happen to me if my girlfriend commits suicide.
I am 24, I am from an orthodox family and due to family reasons I told my girlfriend, we probably cannot get married.
Now, she said all things like I gave hope and all things like that, now she is saying that she wants to die and does not want to live. I am very sure I don't want to marry her. But if she commits suicide, can the family put a case on me for "abetting of suicide" or something like that? Is there a possibility I will go to jail?
What will be my best course of action?
Please advice.

Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Religion: Hindu"

Answer: "If your girlfriend committed suicide and left a note against you then you can be arrested under section 306 of ipc for abetting to commit suicide.
Contact lawyer personally in your area it will be better

Nadeem Qureshi
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi"

This shows in any number of ways that either Meghna did not recollect the entirety of the details accurately, or the police simply did not do their job.
roylynx (guest)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-30)
Well, well is it just coincident, look what Dr. Wiki says about it...
The Government of India classifies a death as suicide if it meets the following three criteria:
* it is an unnatural death,
* the intent to die originated within the person,
* there is a reason for the person to end his or her life. The reason may have been specified in a suicide note or unspecified.
If one of these criterion is not met, the death may be classified as death because of illness, murder or in another statistical category.
So because there were too much of these cases the government had made it easy... So, they took the copy of the note right? How sad!?

But still I don't think these actions could be done in just a few hours.

Bless you.
E.Lynx
prashantkumar (17 posts)
-3
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
Thanks for the understanding, I think the argument is over (although I didn't argue) , but I presented a clear demonstration of how rituals take place and I can relate that maggi is true in all sense. Your research indeed was good one, sometimes even the police is very quick or sometimes very lazy. But the ritual systems had fasten up a bit. Also do not, "some people do write in their suicide notes that their body should not be autopsied, as their last will". And also sometimes parents won't allow it to happen.

Thanks for giving your time.
Valcicry. Have a good day
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
Lady-glow, well made research and it has gone right into the depth of having more than one account in this site. I have a doubt about one more account, who comments more than 95% about this O/P.

Val, your research about Indian Legal service and police department is laudable. I voted for you.

Regards and respects to you both.

SDS
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
I have been doing some research into the handling of suicides in India, as many of us were tripping over the time frame presented in this story for the 'closure' of the case, returning of the body and all. In only 5 hours it was over?
Apparently, even though suicide literally means 'self murder', it is not always treated as a murder case, in India. As both SDS and Prashantkumar pointed out, funerals can be done very rapidly, as compared to the West.
According to India law, "Where earlier in the century as many as half of all bodies had autopsies performed, now only 5-10 percent of corpses undergo the procedure. Generally, an autopsy is only done when there is some cause of doubt as to the cause of death, although the family of the deceased can always request an autopsy even if the hospital doesn't think it necessary." http://www.legalserviceindia.com/articles/medooo.htm

Aside to Talib: If you really believe that "... This does not happen with any other stories from the USA, which are taken as true at face value, however fake they sound," then you really need to read more. Any accounting from ANY WHERE can come under scrutiny when the facts (as we understand them) don't add up. Just because questions are asked, doesn't necessarily mean we don't believe but rather need clarification to understand. Sometimes it's a language barrier, sometimes as in this instance, a cultural difference. And sometimes it just boils down to weeding out the fakes.
valkricry (49 stories) (3270 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
prashantkumar,
Please, do not worry over being 'lengthy' in your comment. Sometimes it takes more than a few words to make ideas clear.
What you say is very true, things in the East can be very different than in the West, and this can make some things very difficult to understand. That is why I asked that some of our Indian members speak up, so that we can gain a better understanding.
prashantkumar (17 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
Also you need to know that Indian parents fear the investigation process and want it to be done in a hurry. Because some existence of backward minded people, the guardians don't want to make a breaking news. Sometimes the people next door know that their neighbour had committed suicide and that too after a week or month. So it's pretty common in India. I was very unlucky when I can't even pay my tributes to my deceased friends. And we have about 4 police stations in Mira Road, so that's not a big deal that the police would appear in your door in 5 minutes or so.
prashantkumar (17 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-29)
I'm with Maggi, I still live in the place mentioned called Mira Road, and I believe that the case had been dismissed as a suicide. Well for this case and evidence, the thing is the body can be cremated, but the investigation could be carried out. But if it's not a homicide or a serious case it's dismissed quickly with simple evidences. But further investigation maybe carried out if anything comes up. Rajesh (mentioned in this story), has committed suicide and police can't find solid evidence except his own suicide note. If he had mentioned that he had been pressurized or something, then further investigation might took place. You won't believe when our security guard died from a fall from terrace, when his family was in North India, the building society committed his funeral service and that too in 4 hours. This things happen too quickly, because Indian police have cases in pending and suicide is common case in India. The investigation varies according to the context and agreement written on his suicide letter. You need to also remember about Homeless people with families, the investigation doesn't long for more than 3 hours, either they put the corpse in a government college or they transfer the body with a representative or family member and they do the rituals in cemetery very early. Things are pretty different in India, as compared to west. And not every policemen is bajirao Singham, my family has around half a dozen of police officers. Both male and female, so I took the advice. Sorry for being lengthy, but sometimes what you read and study is not always applicable. There are different ways we Indians do different from the west. So please pardon me and have a great day.
RANDYM (2 stories) (266 posts)
+7
7 years ago (2017-01-28)
Lady-Glow,

Excellent work as always.
For what's it worth I am with you 100%. It irks me to crossing over when when someone sets up a second account just to write positive post about
Another account on websites like this. I for one really appreciate the time you take to look into some of the things you do and to help filter out some of the male bovine feces that get spread around.
If you happen to be setting up a picnic on a fence somewhere please count me in. I'll be happy to bring along some southern tater salad

Randy
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
+4
7 years ago (2017-01-28)
I've been reading the comments and I just want to say to TALIB: from what I've gathered, myself included, stories from India and the Philippines are always the most enjoyable and fascinating.

To the MODS:

I think we need to bless this site because there is definitely a negative energy circulating around here lately.

Usually this happens around October but new year, new things I guess.

Sorry this is off topic, I know.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+11
7 years ago (2017-01-28)
This is going to be a long comment, please bear with me and, if in any way inappropriate or out of place I'll understand if the moderators of the site decide to remove it.

Talib: you made my day by suggesting I can be a leader! 😆

Maggirockz: my patience is the size of a mustard seed and, I admit, my comments to your stories seem to be utterly hostile but, you have to admit it, too, that your stories and comments are confusing, inconsistent and even contradictory. And this is not only my opinion since some of others of our members have said the same.

I like to get to the bottom of the things I don't understand, that's the reason for my many questions and I do not mind if some of the answers take me out of my comfort zone or if they make me reconsider or even change my opinions.
And yes, I like to snoop around in my quest for answers.

While doing some snooping in the profiles of some members I came across the following:

Profile for maggirockz13
(9 stories) (140 posts) (karma: -26 points)
Real Name:
Meghna roy
Web site address:
Http://www.facebook.com/meghnaroy13/
Email address:
Meghnarc13 [at] gmail.com

Date Registered:
2013-04-20
Country:
India

About me:
Hello everyone,
I'm Meghna, you all can call me Maggie,
I'm 18teen years old.
Lives in Mumbai,Maharashtra,India.
Wish me on 13th Feb.
Fond of reading Horror stories, watching Horror movies, Crime novels any many more.

Its my sixth sense that always triggers at the moments of fear.
Souls never leaves this earth, people say they are free, happy and all, but to my believe they stay, we all have a feeling that someone is watching us, and yes someone is watching us which we can't see. Maybe we don't see them or feel them, but when we do, we fear them.

When you don't fear them, they won't hurt you.

Regards
Meghna

And:

Profile for Paranormal_SN
(8 stories) (25 posts) (karma: -8 points)
Date Registered:
2015-12-07

About me:
Hello everyone,
I'm nineteen years old, I currently live in Kolkata, WB, India.
Wish me on 14th of Sept, every year... Happy
Fond of reading horror stories, watching horror movies, crime novels any many more...

Its my sixth sense which makes me believe in that souls never leaves the earth, people say they are free, happy and all, but to my belief they stay, we all have a feeling that someone is watching us, and yes someone is actually watching us which we can't see. Maybe we don't see them or feel them, but when we do, we fear them. And when you don't fear them, they don't hurt you, that's my hypothesis...

With Regards,
Paranormal_SN

It can not be that difficult to understand if I believe that both members are the same person, would it?
And by this I do not mean I think one person is doing something wrong at having two accounts, there could be many reason for something like this to happen but, from that to the same person talking to themselves by commenting on their own stories? Well, that really bothers me... A lot.

Like in your story "He gave me an eerie smile"

"Paranormal_SN (8 stories) (25 posts) +11 month ago (2016-12-17)
This was a great 'point out' [at] lady-glow since reading the story at first even I felt just the same. Surely noone's here to doubt the story... It's just to ask the author to better clear out the misunderstandings first... Since also I myself being an Indian, have rarely heard even multispeciality hospitals having their dispensaries open that late at night as mentioned by our dear author...anyway, your 'old man incident' was really spine chilling and all over it was great reading Happy Thank You!
With Regards,
Paranorma_SN

Now, I do not know for sure if it is you holding both accounts, or if Paranormal_SN got really impressed by your biography and decided to copy your words in the hopes nobody would notice, although I find this last idea ludicrous.
The only thing I can say for sure is, this is one of the main reason why I cannot trust your stories.

So, Meghna, if you have a REASONABLE explanation for the above facts I will appreciate to hear it (read it), if not, just like Tweed says:

"Maggie, embrace honesty, wish you all the best."

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: