You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Skeleton Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Skeleton Shadow

 

Before beginning with my story I really wish to thank ygs team for providing this place where we can share and read only real experiences all around the globe. And sorry in advance to the readers for my bad english and length of the story. But I really hope you like it.

This was my first paranormal experience which I witnessed when I was around 11 y/o, I guess. I was at my uncle's. Me, my mom and dad, visited at their place almost every weekend, arriving on Saturday and leaving Sunday evening.

One of these stays, it was pretty much late and everyone was asleep. I and my parents were in the ground floor room of which door was slightly half open that could make it easier to have a clear look on the verandah outside. Being an insomniac owl at late midnight was not a very good idea but no other choice available., except for staring in the dark or through the slight opening of room towards the verandah direction.

All of a sudden I see this shadow which seemed to appear like that of a tall man wearing a long gown, head covered or something of that sort. At first I was scared for a moment but then tried to push away these thoughts. I rather assumed it to be some random shadow which could've been formed from anything coming in the way of light. But, it was either a random stationary thing or actually some person, but, I can swear on this, it definitely cannot be an animal (like some stray cat), most definitely I can bet on that part.

After a while of thinking and trying to understand what exactly this is, I pushed all such thoughts aside and decided to again look in that direction assuming that it maybe a suspicious man (a thief maybe)., because of which sooner or later I'll have to wake everyone up.

As soon as I turned my head to see through the half opened door, and... I just froze. The shadow changed into what I can only conclude as some skeleton figure. So I kept staring hard towards whatever it was, and all of a sudden it moved as if it walked forward. Duh? Spot clear.

And I was too scared to wake my mom or dad to be scolded for making them believe to the story in the middle of the night. Pulled the covers over my face and... The end.

Didn't quite understood what it was. Told my mum after some months but obviously neither of us could make out anything of it. Later told my uncle and he said yes we have a ghost living in our neighbourhood who is fond of my liquor collection and maybe it came to say hi to you... -_-

Ofcourse, I didn't have the balls to visit or night stay there in any time soon but like I said I was too young to linger on any such thing or instincts and, therefore, after some months it became a blur distant nightmarish-memory, hence we started visiting like before and never again I witnessed anything like that.

Every opinion and comments are welcome. Thanks for bearing with me. And trust me no childhood-made up-goosebumps inspired tale. Neither some illusion or delusion. It really happened and still have no idea what it was or why did I have to witness it.

Other hauntings by devilhorns1432

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, devilhorns1432, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Taintedprincess (20 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-09-09)
hi devilhorns1432, Thank you! My podcast is still very very new so not too exciting at this stage. Will forward you a link asap. I think its such a great idea to ask if anyone has had any similar experiences!
Also if you have a friend or family member that has had a personal experience, don't hesitate to email me I need as much content as I can get to actually make decent length episodes! Taintedprincesspodcast [at] gmail.com ❤
devilhorns1432 (2 stories) (2 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-09-05)
hi there, taintedprincess. Thankyou so much for reading my story. I'm glad u liked it. And yes, you surely can take content from the story.
Also,Can you attach a link to your podcast?:) I'd love to get this one shared and know if anyone else has had any similar experience.

Best Wishes,
Devilhorns1432!
Taintedprincess (20 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-30)
Wow what a great story. I'm currently starting my new paranormal podcast and i'm desperately looking for content and was hoping that it would be OK with you if I could share your story on my podcast?
Regards Taintedprincess 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: