You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Scary Incident On My Birthday

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Incident On My Birthday

 

I have been reading stories and experiences for months. So I decided to post mine.

I'm from Tamilnadu, India. I'm 14 years old and I am Interested in the Paranormal Activities. I had this experience on my birthday last year. So let's get into it.

First:

This happened exactly at 12 am because I kept An alarm for my birthday. Everyone was sleeping except me. We all were sleeping in the Living room. So nobody's there in the Bedroom. Suddenly from nowhere I heard a different sound. I don't know how to describe it. And I saw a light in the Hallway (You can see a fridge when you enter the hallway). Everyone's phone were kept in the Living room so that's not a phone's light or brightness. While watching the light I heard the Alarm ringing. My father woke up and Stopped the Alarm and Slept. Then I again looked at the Light. This time I saw a Man's shadow standing near the fridge. I got scared as hell and Forced myself to sleep. And in the morning When I told this to my parents, They didn't believe me and said that's all my Imagination.

Second:

I have been hearing Anklet sounds (Kolusu in Tamil) But there's no way to hear anklet sounds because in the right side of my home there's an office and on the left side of my home there are 3 bachelors living. And the sounds are coming from the right side. I don't know who's walking with anklet in middle of the night. When I said this to my Parents, my mom didn't believe me but my Dad said that he too heard the Anklet sound.

I have some more incidents to share and You will be reading it in the next post. Sorry for my English and Grammatical errors.

I don't know this incident was scary or interesting to you but this scared the hell out of me.

Comments all welcomed.

Thank you for reading my story and have a nice day.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Scary_Annabelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Scary_Annabelle (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-09-11)
Sorry for my late reply. [at] Yogesh_Pandian, Thank You for the wishes:-D. I know that is Common but we lived in that house for 11 years and we didn't experience anything. But at the last year I used to hear Kolusu (Anklet) sounds. So I felt weird about it. Thanks for reading my story.:-)

[at] Bibliothecarius, Greetings:-D, I'll tell you the meaning of Yogesh Pandian's Comment. 1) That is common to hear Anklet sounds in our City 😜. 2) I too used to hear those sounds Many times near my House. When I asked to someone they used to say that is the sound of God.
I apologize If there was any mistake above thank you.:-)
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-09-07)
Greetings, Scary_Annabelle.

Like Val, I'd like to understand Yogesh's comments.

Yogesh's messages are in Tamil, but "Google Translate" had trouble with the second and third sentences:
1. It is the nature of our town to hear the sound of the Kolusu 😜...
2. Where there is more urla and cake next to the house...
3. Please tell, what's the story of them [sic.] big puppys [sic.]...

I have no idea where "big puppies" would fit into the narrative, nor into the response. I can only imagine that the use is idiomatic and the algorithm is being literal.

Best,
Biblio.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+3
3 years ago (2021-09-06)
Yogesh, please post in English, so that all may understand your comment. Thanks!
Yogesh_Pandian (1 stories) (4 posts)
-2
3 years ago (2021-09-06)
Namma oor la kolusu sound kekrathu iyalbu thaanae 😜... Enga oorlayum kekum adhigama veetu pakathula... Keta saamy nu soliruvainga... Belated birthday wishes too ❤
Scary_Annabelle (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-09-05)
[at] Cherubim, Thank u for your wishes:-D. I didn't do any research but, That is a Old house built before 50 or 60 years. And we have lived there for 11 years And anything didn't done Any harm to us. Thank you for reading my story:-).
Cherubim (14 stories) (245 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-09-02)
Have you ever done research on the house you lived in? Strange how that happened on your birthday, maybe someone was only wishing you a happy birthday! 😊 Most of us are afraid of the unknown, but it didn't seem like this spirit meant any harm. Since you moved you may not be bothered again. Thank you for sharing your story, and happy belated birthday to you. ❤
Scary_Annabelle (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
3 years ago (2021-08-10)
[at] Rajine,
Yeah I only used to hear Anklet sounds daily at midnight. And If I keep my mind busy like imagining things, I won't hear any sounds.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-10)
Hi Scary_Annabelle

Perhaps it was a random spirit passing by, did any incident happen after this or was it just the once?
Scary_Annabelle (1 stories) (8 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-08-07)
[at] occulting_
Thank you for reading my story and Thank you for your Suggestion. We have shifted to another house. If things like this started happening again in future I'll Do as You said. Thank you once again:-)
occulting_ (5 stories) (27 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-08-07)
Hiya, to me this sounds like a spirit messing around, I don't think it's anything bad, but if it does continue and you don't like it, try telling it to leave you alone and that you are not afraid of it and if you are scared of it try to show it that you're not, it's a thing I have been told to do by countless people and would do myself if I was in your situation. I hope that helps in one way or another, your story is a good one and your English is pretty good, don't worry!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: