You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: There Is Another World

Real Ghost Stories

There Is Another World

 

I have read almost all of these Ghost Stories and I felt the need to comment for all readers. I am also educated in certain fields that take into account the reality of God and the Heavenly courts. We are here on earth in a physical form but spirits do exists. Some are not good, most that try to contact humans are not good and some are in Purgatory looking for someone to pray for their souls. Aliens are only spirits that are not good but they are not from any planets, that's something people made up to explain them.

Ouija Boards open doors to evil, don't use them. You have been warned.

Now the only time I have really known a good spirit was here in reality.

My father was a hard working truck driver. He worked very hard all his life and was a very very quiet man that never complained and never bragged. He prayed the Rosary in his truck tween pick ups and called my mom every night before he left to drive home. He had two heart attacks and a stroke. That is what killed him, the stroke was the final time in the hospital where my family went to visit him the night he died at 62.

My two brothers were there, my sister stayed home. My mother was with us and we were having fun hugging and playing games with my dad to make him laugh. My father loved bread and wasn't allowed to have any; but there was a food cart outside his door that he saw and he motioned for my brother Tom to get him a buttered roll, which he did.

He gave it to my dad who greedily tried to swallow it whole but a nurse peeked in and saw him and came in "P, give me that roll, don't you dare eat it!" she yelled. My dad threw it to my brother Chris and the nurse turned to him and said, "Okay give it here!" and Chris threw it to Tom and Tom threw it back to my dad who took a bite and the nurse was monkey in the middle, she wasn't laughing but we all were. My dad was in fine spirits and we were enjoying him.

After he took that one last bite he suddenly sat straight up and could move his paralyzed side and he looked 10 years younger and could speak too and he exclaimed with both his arms up in the air looking at someone up there on the ceiling, "Mary!" as if a woman was there named Mary. Then he fell backwards on his bad and was dead the second he fell back. The nurse rushed us out of the room and called code blue. My family and I knew he was gone and prayed it was Our Lady the Virgin Mary who came for him.

The hospital called us two hours later and told us he passed away but we knew it all ready for some reason.

We are a small family and the next day many miracles happened. First was my mother coming to get my dad's body, she thought she would have to sell the house being my dad's insurance ran out 4 months prior to his death. She stood on billing line with my brother Tom when suddenly a very handsome very young Franciscan monk came over to them and spoke; he said, "Kathrine, (my mother) and Tom, I don't want to you to worry, Katy (no one called my mom Katy but dad) about anything, P. Is all right and in a good place and everything will work out fine. So have no fear of anything and do not worry about your husband I gave him last Rites of the Church last night I spent the whole time with him." Then he turned to my brother Tom and said, "Tom it is noted that you took a year out of school to help your mother with your dad, that will be well for you." Then he said, "I have to run, I'm needed, let me bless you two. " He blessed them then he ran way and just then "Vala" the nurse called from the billing counter and my mom was next. She walked up and gave in her papers and she received a bill that said she owed NOTHING, 0, Zip! My mother couldn't believe it and said, "Is this right?" and the nurse said, "Why?, Do you want to give us money?" My mom and brother left the window quickly.

They asked the people behind them if they saw where the monk went and they said they saw no monk and no one else saw him either. My mother wanted to thank him so mom and my brother went up to the floor dad was last and asked the nurse for info on the monk that spent the night with her husband. The nurse said no monk was there and there wasn't a monk for a hundred miles. Mom went with Tom to the security department and there was never a monk on any of the lobby or floor cameras.

They walked to the parking lot and at the exit was a beautiful statue of St. Anthony, my mothers lawyer. It looked just like the monk that blessed them they said.

The next day at the funeral home, we sat there talking about dad, just four of us. We're only four people in our small family and suddenly about a hundred people started to walk in with wreaths and all kinds of flowers and food and they all told us about the wonderful things my dad did for them when he was alive. There were even Nuns my dad would walk home so they wouldn't get robbed at night. We never knew anything my father did, he never spoke about it, he never spoke much at all, he just prayed his Rosary and listened to classical music.

My dad is with God in Heaven and Our Lady the Virgin Mary came to take him, we have no doubt as to this. Maybe this isn't a frightening story about evil or anger but spirits are real so if they feel bad or scary or evil they most likely are and you should avoid them. Get a Rosary have it blessed and you will never have anything to fear, not even death. Pray when a soul bothers you and it will find its way to the light.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Jersey

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Paul1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Paul1 (1 stories) (17 posts)
-4
2 years ago (2022-06-06)
Hi, Hello, what's up Lady-glow. Funny you may not like what I wrote yet you kept reading it. But all the same you have a fun dear.
Paul1 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-06-06)
Rajine, thanks for your kind comments. Maybe the excitement did help him to leave faster but I doubt it. He was very sick for a long time, when its your time you go no matter what your doing.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
May his Memory be Eternal.

Yes. There is another world. As he was dying, my dad gave us explicit instructions regarding things and the one we did not follow was his insistence there be no memorial meal. Dad was convinced he was hated, but quite the opposite was true.

Though we did not have the mob that your family had when we did hold his memorial dinner.
CantunSEEit74 (3 stories) (51 posts)
+1
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
Aliens are only spirits that are not good but they are not from any planets, that's something people made up to explain them. I am also educated in certain fields that take into account the reality of God and the heavenly courts. I felt the need to comment for all readers. About 100 people started to walk in. Your mother had no idea, was your father living a double life. I would have let him eat that roll. Your educated Proof read your next story.
Rajine (14 stories) (740 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
Hi Paul1

I'm sorry for your loss and I do believe that miracles do happen, and I'm sure your dad is in a better, peaceful place now and I have to agree with you on the ouija board thing.

But don't you think perhaps all that excitement must have caused something?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
2 years ago (2022-05-28)
"The hospital called us two hours later and told us he passed away but we knew it all ready for some reason."

I wonder if the reason was because your father passed away in the presence of your family?

"My two brothers were there, my sister stayed home. My mother was with us and we were having fun hugging and playing games with my dad to make him laugh... Then he fell backwards on his bad and was dead the second he fell back. The nurse rushed us out of the room and called code blue. My family and I knew he was gone..."

I'm sorry for your loss, and I'm sorry but, in my opinion, your story is utterly confusing and hard to read.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: