You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Divine Being

Real Ghost Stories

The Divine Being

 

'What just happened?' these were the words I articulated when I happened to experience a moment of blissful air passing by, having chills all over my body.

To start with, I go to college and as a student, I go to tuition after school most of the days of the week which sometimes causes me to return home late in the evening. I remember walking while listening to the music, had my earphones plugged in, I was walking by the pavements looking all over, sometimes looking over the sky and the moon which never fails to make me smile.

After a couple of minutes, I needed to cross the road so I could make my way to my destination, my house. I remember having seen a flashy light which made me so anxious, I did not know what initiative to take. I just continued to cross the road when the car passed just right through me. Yes you heard it right, it passed right through me, I felt a cold freeze and the wind breezing all over my face and body, I couldn't think and process what just happened. The driver seemed equally shocked as I was. I supposed he was mad as well, I could see his mouth moving but I could not hear what he was saying. I still had my earphones plugged in, my hands cold and having goosebumps. I kept thinking of how I could be perfectly fine even after a car hitting me, I did feel hurt on my waist but not a single blood was oozing out of me.

Now that I think of it over again and again, I feel like it was a divine being who prevented my death. I don't know how to feel about this, I don't know if someone would actually believe me. I will never forget how my life was saved.

Other hauntings by dazybloop

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dazybloop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-03-11)
Hey KenS80,

Yes, it could be! I'm young and have not yet explore the world, I hope there are more years to go haha!😂
KenS80 (1 stories) (41 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-03-10)
It wasn't your time. I believe you were given the second chance to finish something.? I don't know what but maybe something nice.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-05)
TLV, I'll check out your story later mate, however, before I leave this thread and I hope the author won't mind, I'll take a shot at explaining my theory of a six-second time delay in the space-time continuum of which I'm speculating these guardians have to rearrange the event.

Years ago, I watched a documentary on the BBC where they covered a scientific experiment involving hundreds of subjects, who all came in with the same result. Basically, the researchers knew six seconds before their subjects made a choice of which button they were going to press.

The subject lays on a table, wired up with brain pattern sensors and then asked to make a decision to choose left or right via two remote buttons in each hand. They were asked not to think about a choice until they heard the bell ring on the six-second mark and apparently 100 per cent of the time, they knew six seconds before their choice was decided L or R, which is crazy right?

Throw in Bruce Lipton's theory that every one of our 50 trillion cells has its own antenna and his belief that our brain is basically receiving and then perceiving our reality as it occurs in motion. I do speculate the slow-motion part, you, I and others experience is perhaps our own consciousness possibly receiving reality in real time hence giving us the illusion of things slowing down?

I have read up on some theoretical physicists, who have claimed time travels backwards through the results and studies of intangible particles?...so, from these two experiments, and the paranormal nature of the slow-motion experience. I do suspect, from the spiritual realm, consciousness is six seconds ahead of transpiring into physical reality... From the other side, I have no idea how they do it. But it must buy them enough time to create, what we perceive to be a miracle.

Regards Daz
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-05)
Hello aussiedaz, one other thing that your recent comment brought up was the slow motion effect. I once observed an accident that had this same effect.

A friend and I were many years ago leaving town and right on the outskirts at a light, we saw an old couple pull out onto the highway as another car came bearing down on them. The car struck the old couple as we were driving past and at the speed he was going should have caused more damage. It wrecked the front of their vehicle but the old couple was all right.

The bizarre thing about this, was as we were driving by (I was driving) everything slowed down, I mean literally. We ourselves weren't in any danger but I saw the vehicle strike the older couples car, in fact it seemed as if their car almost stalled, like something holding it back? I remember watching the front headlights shattering and seeing individual fragments of the exploding light scattering across the road, like I could almost go and pick them out if that makes sense.

It was so weird, my friend described the accident, but not to that same effect, he more or less agreed with my observation, but I think he was more in shock. I slowed the truck as I was considering turning back, but I saw other vehicles had already stopped and the police were on their way. I was also able to ascertain the older couple seemed fine before we were on our way.

I was a witness and yet I still observed the slowing down effect! I must have witnessed some kind of divine intervention, but never really put the pieces together until now.

Anyways I thought I would add that to what you had experienced, always good checking in. BTW (not to hijack your thread dazybloop, apologies) I posted a couple more of my personal experiences if you're interested in sharing your thoughts on them.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-04)
Hi there The_Lost_Voyage, Thank you for sharing the account of the young boy and rattlesnake. I should add on a couple of my own miracles of which I'm pretty sure wrote about in one or more of my own stories here at YGS.

When I was 17, I was sitting in the front passenger seat of my cousin's car (without a seat belt on) as he lost control of the vehicle overtaking (at about 45 mph) he crashed head-on into a giant tree of which held its ground.

The car for me went into slow motion which gave me time to brace for impact. The last few yards were like five or six very long seconds when in actual motion it would have been under one second. So mate, the slow-motion part is something I find very interesting, I have heard about it from others as well as your own version of the boy's account.

How I walked away without a serious injury was quite remarkable and I did walk away and went home not the hospital. Hitting a tree at that speed, without a seat belt should have ended up very badly me thinks?

The other story was when I was seven years old laying in bed directly under the light bowl of which was turned on. Someone put their two arms under mine and lifted me straight up out of the bed. About two seconds later, the light bowl exploded and fell on the bed which for sure would have hit me directly in the face and done some serious damage. I don't know who it was, but they definitely had my back.

Anyway, always good to read your input TLV.

Cheers Daz
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (238 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-04)
Hello dazybloop, aussidaz did a great job of explaining what most likely happened and I can add another occurrence to further support your experience.

This wasn't mine but I do remember reading about someone's harrowing encounter with a Timber Rattler (rattlesnake) A young boy, who while gathering stuff in the forest came nose to nose with this deadly snake.

He recalled seeing the snake poise to strike and then launch itself at the lad. This is where it gets interesting because the boy was able to describe seeing the fangs and the snake coming at him but saw a flash of light and then time seemed to slow down. What was odd is that the boy was able to see that the snake registered something odd was happening also, all of this in the space of a few seconds. The boy was galvanized into action and leaped clear of the snake. Things seem to resume their normal flow as the boy looked back and saw the snake land where he himself had just been and slither off into the bushes. The snake didn't even try another strike, it's as if it lost interest. To further the bizarre nature of this encounter, someone nearby had seen the whole thing but did not see the flash of light!

It was a miracle, not unlike what you experienced, something or someone as aussiedaz pointed out able to move outside of what we consider time and space and normal physics and save someone who's time to go as not yet arrived.

Hope it helps! Great share!
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-03)
Hi Crimsontopaz,

Thank you so much for commenting, i'm much better now and i'm more careful and cautious specially on road! And i'm pleased to share my experiences with everyone and i'm looking forward to share more of them!
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-03)
Hello linjahaha,

The justice has been served and that's good! And it was surely not your time and that's why Jesus sent you back to Earth! Well isn't it fascinating how miracle happens but not proved yet?
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-03)
Hi Rajine,

The driver did stop but he seemed really frustrated and perplexed by what I could see from his facial expressions. I think he was using some foul languages but I didn't even hear it properly.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (239 posts)
+1
1 year ago (2023-02-02)
Dazybloop, you poor thing. You are so blessed to have made it through that. You are a very brave youth. Take care dazybloop, and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Linjahaha (24 stories) (127 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
Dazybloop, The driver 'was' arrested, & sued for running me over. He wasn't 'even' looking to see if someone-me-was crossing the street.
Courtesy of the head trauma I did require eyeglasses about 3 years later. However, glasses are a 'small' price to pay after what happened.
I think I should tell you that whilst in the coma. I 'did' see Jesus with his arms outstretched to me. I ran to him, & embraced him. I 'felt' his arms around me. After that I completely came out of the coma to consciousness.
I do 'indeed' count my Blessings! Stay safe, & take care! 😁
Rajine (14 stories) (775 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
Just a question, did the drive stop to check if you were fine or did the driver continue driving away?
Rajine (14 stories) (775 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
Hi dazybloop

I believe that we have guardians watching over and protecting us all the time and I believe your incident is one such case, it's good to know that despite all the bad in the world, there's good as well.
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
Hello aussiedaz,

I'm sorry that your wife had to go through this, and yes I agree it was not our time yet, we are just some creatures of God and we cannot change our destiny no matter how we try, when something is not supposed to happen, then miracles show itself without having to disguise.

It's great to know people out there believe in these things too, i'll just consider as a blessing and i'm sure everyone has a guardian angel who protects them from every sort of entities or harm.

I guess we will have to wonder about that. I'm glad that your wife is okay now, she's been blessed by God himself!
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
Hi linjahaha,

Thank you for commenting, it's a great pleasure after having known that there are people that believed me. I always thought I was the one who experienced this.

I'm extremely saddened by what happened to you, but thanks to these divine beings, we are all saved today haha, well there's nothing that could explain how these things could occur but those who experienced it have surely seen the path between life and death...

But still, that's so horrible because of what happened to you. Did the person get arrested for it? However cherish this moment and always be grateful for the universe for having help us!
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-02-01)
I do believe you, a similar account happened to both my wife and her twin sister at different locations. My wife was driving along a road (at about 30 mph) with her head turned to the left (whilst partially distracted) as she straightened her head back to the road (in horror) she was a microsecond away from smashing into a parked car stationed at the traffic lights, perhaps 3 feet in front.

With hardly any time to blink, or even hit the brakes. She'd remembered a flash of light, seeing herself loaded into an ambulance, even wondering who was going to pick me up from a work function (god bless her heart), to all of a sudden, finding herself and the car, perfectly station alongside the car she should have hit without a scratch. It was in a lane marked in yellow by the RTA which meant she shouldn't have been in the lane period. So, my conclusions.

It was not your time, nor was it my wife's. I do suspect there are some powerful guardian angels capable of manipulating space and time to a degree where they can collapse the macroscopic field into the microscopic quantum field, where the atoms within the wave function defy Newtonian principles resulting in a different outcome for their subject at task whilst in the motion of all other macroscopic entities moving in sync with law.

As consciousness is fundamental to all dimensions and realities. The memory can't be completely changed (for the individual experiencing the miracle in motion) where often it's vivid and vague enough to feel tangible. Oh, btw, If you Google up intangible particles, those results are a miracle on their own or as Einstein put it. Spooky action at a distance.

Thank you for sharing,

Regards Daz
Linjahaha (24 stories) (127 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-01-31)
Dear Dazybloop, There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that 'you' experienced a divine miracle. They 'do' happen ya' know! I know because "I" am a walking one.
Allow me to explain. Way back in 1959 I was run over by 2 cars. Not just 1. I was crossing the street when a man came barreling around the corner. He was trying to outrun the police car that was chasing him. Guess what stopped them both? Me.
The 1st one ran right over me, & I, being only 5 [at] the time, went under the car, & the police car went over me, & caught my head on the bumper of their car. I was dragged 25 feet up the road.
They peeled me off the road. Ambulance picked me up, & I was pronounced D.O.A.-dead on arrival-when we arrived [at] the hospital. They put me in the morgue. When the coroner came to do an autopsy on me I showed signs of life. I was rushed to surgery. I was in a coma for 2 weeks, & blind for 3 days due to massive head trauma.
I came out of it, & remember nothing about it.
What I just told you was told to me by my Mom who, unfortunately, witnessed it while talking to a neighbor outside of the house.
Both of my legs were broke, & I was told I may never walk again, I just told them "watch me".
My legs have scars, but they work. I walk better than most people, & I'm alive to talk about it.
I 'do' believe you. You are privy to a miracle. Cherish it. However, please be more careful crossing roads in the future!

All the best, & take care! 😁 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: