You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Dreadful Encounter

Real Ghost Stories

Dreadful Encounter

 

Greetings to all,

It hasn't been easy for me with all those negative and frightening things occurring around me, the things that could go beyond extent, it just leaves instant goosebumps and all I feel is insanity filled within me.

I've always been a person who experiences dreadful events. You might think that I might have been used to it, unfortunately yes, but all entities aren't the same, they don't all want the same thing, some are like your shadow, they live inside you. And this is what I've been going through. It all started when I was walking by the pavements on a late Friday evening, and all of a sudden I could hear a little girl giggling and talking. It wasn't really that loud, the sound seemed to be fading away. By curiosity, I looked around and saw a little girl who was on the roof, with a book in her hand and she seemed to be having a conversation with someone, she was responding to someone, laughing and cracking jokes hence I tried to look at whom she was talking to, there was not anyone but I could feel someone looking at me with a dead stare, it almost felt like there was a poltergeist which made the background behind it look blurry. I felt a void inside my head, shivers all over body but I just shook it off and continued my way home.

The mere thought of that girl just gives me a melancholy feeling, I could feel my organs closing, it feels like I've been trapped. Well, I told my mother what I saw, and she told me maybe I've been feeling sick and I've been seeing things which are not real. I tried to digest it, I tried forgetting about what happened. I remember myself doing my homework that specific day and there was an orange on my table, the orange turned in all kind of directions which caught my attention, also my table is very durable, it never moves no matter how much force I may put in it, so there's no way an orange can be moved by the table. The orange switched it's direction by rolling on each sides and rolling forward and finally it went backwards again, it might not seem like a big deal but trust me, when I saw it happening, I was awestruck.

That night, I slept early to cool off my mind and suddenly I felt like something took over me, Something just took me away from where I was, and it felt just dark until I realized I was inside of something. I knew I was supposed to be sleeping on my bed at that time but all of a sudden I could feel my heart pacing up and down until I realized it wasn't really mine, I was inside of someone who was running miles and I could feel the fatigue of how much the person ran, and out of blue, the latter stopped and sat down while crying, it's weird how I could feel the emotions of that person and something just felt like the latter was a man, who was crying because he lost his family and was just thinking about his wife and son. But then everything went black again and it felt like I teleported back to my bed which made me feel so nauseous.

I was so overwhelmed by what I just felt that I couldn't even sleep. Likewise, the next morning, my mom told me that she felt like she saw something the night before which she stated was starry and she couldn't remember probably and thought she was imagining things, she saw a circular sharp golden light coming from my window and taking me away, it always scares me how real it feels.

Other hauntings by dazybloop

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, dazybloop, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-03-15)
Hello CrimsonTopaz,

Thanks a lot for sharing this! I've read it and it's really interesting and somehow helps me as well! And it's something new to me, the multiverses and simultaneous living phenomenons, i'll be searching more to clear my doubts.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-03-13)
Dazybloop, Here are some really interesting YGS members sharing there knowledge that I think you'll find helpful.
Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4224
Read Rookdygins story and then scroll down to AuzzieDaz's comment. He has a link in his comment which is also interesting.
AuzzieDaz and Rookdygin I don't mean to step on toes here by putting up your information, I just think Dazybloop will get so much from your experiences.
Hope this helps Dazybloop. Also a member called Last voyage 11 along with AuzzieDaz know a lot about multiverses and simultaneous living phenomenons.
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-03-13)
CrimsonTopaz, I don't mind you making jokes haha, it's the only way to cope with these like I can't be afraid forever. Coming to your point, well i'm sorry if I confused you but I did really see the girl on the roof while walking down the road, it wasn't anytime I was sleeping and I dreamt about that. It happened in real, I saw that with my eyes and there's no way I was having a sleep paralysis and the house was not 3-4ft but it was 3-4 meters which is still small, but yeah I haven't seen the house since then! I'm hoping for someone to come with a explanation of why is this happening to me.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-03-13)
dazybloop, Don't be embarrassed. I still can't convert stones to pounds. รท by 2.2 ร— by 14? Or maybe รท by 14 ร— by 2.2? I never get it right. I'm glad you added the part about the house not being there the next day. That really makes it all very frightening indeed. Especially with the dwarf's miniature house vanishing with the little princess snow white sitting on the roof reading a book to her imaginary friend. It could well have been a dream or sleep paralysis, but then again I'm definitely not an expert, so I won't go there. I especially won't go there on teleportation. A few members here on YGS are really good with their knowledge on multiverses and talk from their experiences in that area of your encounter. I hope they surface and give you their take. Please keep us posted and ignore my silly humour. I shouldn't make jokes, because cleary your are concerned. I'll stay tuned.
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+5
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Hi ladyglow,

OMG YES!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I definitely meant meters, i'm sorry for the confusion...
Don't get me wrong tho, I was sleepy at that time I guess, now I feel quite embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜‚.
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Hello Rajine,

It could be because since the moment I saw that, i've been feeling there's always someone watching me.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
"The house isn't that big, it was a 3-4ft house I think?"?!?!?!

Meaning no offense but, I'm afraid you are confused about the measuring units... Or that's the house of the seven dwarfs and Snow White.
Perhaps you meant to say METERS?

Thanks for the laugh!
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Hi dazybloop

Perhaps what you saw when you were walking down the street followed or attached itself to you
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Hi ladyglow,

I appreciate your questions, things i've mentioned may be confusing and i'll be answering each of your questions:)

What I meant to emphasize on was that due to the fact that there was a figure which looked like a poltergeist, well you might ask how did I know it was a poltergeist or how did I see it? Well the structure of the poltergeist body was the only blurred part, other than that everything seemed clear to me! And I could feel that it caught me looking upstairs.

The house isn't that big, it was a 3-4ft house I think? It was not painted yet, and it looked really old.

And about the teleportation thing once again, I mentioned that I was sleeping at that time, and I just felt something taking me away as if I was lifeless, and during all that, I was aware of what was happening and I tried taking every single details of my surroundings. It was the first time that I felt something like this so obviously when I got to my bed again, it was like a speed of light, and just imagining the whole stuff like a flashback, I did feel nauseous and dizzy!

I hope I answered your questions ๐Ÿ˜Š! Thank you for commenting.
dazybloop (4 stories) (19 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Hello CrimsonTopaz,
I may have forgot to mention, I do take the road regularly and when I checked the house the next day, it wasn't there! It was so frightening. Moreover, speaking of the little girl she seemed to be having someone in her company, I didn't really think of how she got there and if she needed help because I was so scared of what I saw beside her! The way I could feel the intense stare just triggered me!
About the whole teleporting thing, that was the scariest of all, I couldn't get out from where I was. But i'm glad i'm fine and got back to where I was. Thank you for trying to help and i'll be posting another terrifying thing that happened to me, yesterday itself!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+4
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
"felt like there was a poltergeist which made the background behind it look blurry"

What where the weather conditions?
Would it be possible that this blurriness was caused by the heat coming out of the rooftop?

How tall was this house?
Keep in mind that due to the angle and the distance between you and the roof, not everything would have been within your area of vision.

"it felt like I teleported back to my bed which made me feel so nauseous."

Hmmm...in my opinion, this part seems a bit embellished... To begin with, teleportation is only possible in science fiction, futuristic TV shows... And as far as I know, OBE's don't leave people feeling nauseous.
I may be wrong, though.
CrimsonTopaz (1 stories) (238 posts)
 
1 year ago (2023-03-12)
Dazybloop, Did you tell someone to help the little girl with a book in her hand on the roof? What on earth was she doing on the roof and why didn't her parents tell her to get down. Whats even more disturbing is your mum saw a circular sharp golden light coming from your window that took you away. Good god! This made me shiver in fear. To think that you've tried to get rid of the negative energy with not much success, is really frightening. Let me know the outcome to this experience. Thanks, good story. You've come to the right place. YGS members will give you great feedback and support. I'll be reading and staying tuned.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: