You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Have A Presence In My House

Real Ghost Stories

I Have A Presence In My House

 

I'm sorry if I don't express myself well in English.

I've been noticing a presence for months.

On Halloween I noticed how a presence entered my room and turned into a pole, exaggerated chills and then a sensation of heat throughout my body, like if I had fire around me but without pain.

I have also noticed as if someone was caressing my hair or holding my hand. And more things...

I don't know if I'm wrong but I don't feel like it's a bad presence.

I had another experience years ago when my grandmother died, the lights began to go out or come on. My mother saw it too, but after several days it stopped and I didn't see anything else.

But I feel in this case that it has nothing to do with my grandmother.

I would like to find someone to help me in these cases, because I would like to know what this presence wants and if it needs help.

Someone who knows about these cases or is a medium, if I could know who he/she is, why he/she is following me and if he/she needs help.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GirlGhost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Raseco62 (4 posts)
 
12 months ago (2023-03-25)
I am a supernatural intuitive with Channeler intelligence for Supernatural and frightening paranormal circumstances.

I recommend stopping thinking about your apparition as a friendly ghost.

Your ghostly tells me that it is a no-nonsense intangible human who is posing as a pretender to make you feel as if it is a family member.

You should tell it " stay away from me and mine" this essential Justice phase is for intangible people who plague your living space (home) and to bounce off from all your significant sides.

Visit my website:
www.SupernaturalIntuitive33.com

Feel free to email me with your paranormal concern, and I will also update you with the extended Justice phrase.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
1 year ago (2023-01-31)
Hi. Welcome, and so on.

You have received a lot of good advice already, but I would suggest one additional step. Please see your doctor, or whatever healthcare provider you go to for physical health issues. Probably not a good idea to say you "saw something that wasn't there" but just say you're feeling off, and make sure there is nothing physical going on that is affecting your senses.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-01-31)
Welcome to YGS.

Hi GirlGhost.

Based on my own experience, if and when a spirit wants to communicate with someone, it's common to "feel" what they wish to communicate, almost like a telepathic message. I don't know if everyone experiences the same, though.
Another thing that could happen is to have unusual and repetitive dreams.

What makes you think that it is following you? Do you feel this presence at different locations other than your room?

I would suggest to tell the presence that it's time for it to move on. If you are religious, you can ask for the help of a religious person, or perform a cleansing of your place with the intention of sending this spirit to the light.

Good luck and keep us posted.
Rajine (14 stories) (734 posts)
+3
1 year ago (2023-01-30)
Hi GirlGhost

After what you saw turned into a pole what happened after that, is the pole still there? And what happened in the days after your first experience?

I believe that your grandmother was just giving you a sign to show that she was around.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: