You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: South Minneapolis Home

Real Ghost Stories

South Minneapolis Home

 

We did an investigation in a south Minneapolis house that has a lot of history involving the usual electrical anomalies. Stereos ranging in volume, lights flickering only at night? We sent in a team of trained investigators over several investigations to record and research the activity. We witnessed the owner actually attempting to turn down the volume, when it increased with no success.

We have investigated this house continuously for 7 years and the levels of activity have ranged from a stereo turning up and down to a person actually being pushed down (his feet was pulled out and he dropped in the middle of the kitchen). We used EMF detectors, EVP recorders, Thermo Couplers, Infra red digital video recorders and still image photo recorders to evaluate the events.

We have had the stove turned on right after we set an oil lamp on the burner by mistake...

During an all night investigation team members were woken up to a video camera light turning on and facing the area they were sleeping during the investigation.

We have collected 3 shattering pictures of our investigations where a lot of activity has existed in the past. Please view the pictures here or at the following page mnprophet.com:

South Minneapolis Home 1
South Minneapolis Home 2
South Minneapolis Home 3
 

© mnprophet.com

Other hauntings by MNPROPHET

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MNPROPHET, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

loriwilson23 (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-10-19)
I live in south Minneapolis and would be curious to know where this house is located. I'm a freelance writer who is writing an article on strange haunted occurences in Minneapolis. My email address is loriwilson23 [at] gmail.com. Great article!
Sabrina (4 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-09-12)
It sounds like whatever is in that house wants to cause harm. Just hearing how someones feet were pulled out from under them gives me the creeps. Has you or your team ever been harmed during Investigations? Again thanks for a great posting & them pictures are amazing. Keep up the great work.
MNPROPHET (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
Welcome to the site ESH... We welcome your thoughts on the pictures. If you would dive a little further in to it, we have a secure web site and I could up load the j.pegs in there format to you via a secure e-mail.I know very little about adobe. But I am sure they are not on a j.peg format.

As a FYI. We finally got in too South Minneapolis house #2, that was a fantastic investigation. A couple of pictures coming soon. It is important to know. These are 25 years of investigations worth of pictures.

For all to remember, the pictures do not come easy. They are rare and unique, like each of our stories that we have experienced through out our lifes. If you look through your family photo album you truly will understand. With each turn of a page you will find pictures so amazing you will question how they ever were possible.
Esh (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-25)
I have to agree with Ohio on this one. My first thought when I saw those pictures is that they look remarkably like Photoshop brush effects.

I'm curious as to whether you'd let me see some higher resolution pictures?

At any rate, the pictures are certainly interesting. But I'm dubious. 😊
MNPROPHET (6 stories) (25 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-09)
Good afternoon Ohiowatha,

Thank you for the comment, and of course we are not offended. I have believed in an EVP recording once for weeks, until I came back with fresh ears weeks later and could identify the noise.

I always apreciate a little skepticiscm. I believe skepticiscm is the driving force for most break throughs.

I can assure you the photos are unadulterated. These are photographs of an investigation, where several team members were present. We have not been able to duplicate it, but we also have not attempted on the premises.

But please keep comments coming, if there is a possible other explanation that you may have as a skilled graphic designer we would be very interested in hearing them.

If you have any thing from your past true experience that can help our team labe the event, we would be interested to hear that thought also.

Thanks again, MNPROPHET
Ohiowatha (11 stories) (415 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-06)
Gotta admit, these photos make me skeptical. I am not refuting your claims, Prophet, but I'm a graphic designer and these look a LOT like Adobe Illustrator effects... A lot. Just providing another viewpoint and I hope I don't offend you with my skepticism.

Thank you very much for sharing, though, and I hope to hear more from your investigations, soon!
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-01)
MNPROPHET,
Thanks for the added info. Sounds like your team is onto something. Would love to hear more about the investigations. The pics are fantastic. Certainly not your run of the mill orbs. Rarely do investigators get this lucky when they are trying their best to get spirits to cooperate. For whatever reason they were certainly cooperating the night the pics were taken. Thanks again for addressing my question. Keep us informed and send all and any pics you gather. Very interesting to say the least.It's wonderful when hauntings can be validated instead of debunked. This is a keeper.
MNPROPHET (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
Good afternoon Toni,

Thanks for reading our first posting about an on going investigation. If you are interested we will keep you updated on our progress.

There is no teenagers at the residence that was investigated. PROPHET investigation team has 1 teenage member, but he was not along for this investigation.

In all the investigations we have been on, this was the wildest orbs we have ever seen. This is a lot tuffer to explain away unlike dust, camera errors, reflections and flashback.

Thanks again for your interest, Brian
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
Nice pictures,MNPROPHET.The third picture has a ghost 'sleeping' on the bed. The second picture has the same ghost but standing on the bed.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-29)
May I ask, were there teens in this household when all this happened? Just curious? When the investigators were there was it all adults in the house?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-28)
Let me be the first on this site to say it... WOW!

I could see there being a particular anomalie to explain away one picture with logic, but not three, and not these. How amazing! I would LOVE to hear more about this investigation and you encounters and occurances there throughout your night time investigation! OMG!

Thanks for sharing with us, this story is going straigt to my favorites.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: