You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Investigations Update - Minnesota

Real Ghost Stories

Investigations Update - Minnesota

 

I am Brian case manager for PROPHET of MN and I would like to share our teams most trying and emotionally charged case we recently under took.

We were recently contacted by an individual who had great concern for a dear friend that she believed was haunted. For security purposes we will call this individual Sarah. With the information she originally gave us we believed it to be an earthbound spirit and maybe a bit of a show off. It was not until later that we realized this was an energy determined to control her and her soul. It has no intentions on giving in or giving up.

The client for security purpose we will call Stacy was subject to occult abuse and rituals when she was younger and has no recollection of any of the details, except close family and friends letting her know the events took place. This left the poor dear with an unstable mental state and extreme anxiety.

When Team PROPHET arrived on the scene we were toyed with. Every time Stacy claimed an event was happening we felt nothing. But later as unusual as it may seem during review, we found ORBS in the pictures. We recorded extremely high EMFs in the direction Stacy was witnessing an apparition. With her state of mind and the particular environment (Living in an assisted care facility) team PROPHET was extra cautious of the events we were witnessing. Stacy stated that others questioned her state of mind.

You could see in her face the events were all too real, even though no team members could visually witness the entity. All we could do was record video, emf's and evp's in the direction she reported. But through her body language you could see her side step as it got closer to her, she would move closer to team members when the entity appeared angry to her.

Below are some of the events that took place that first night.

EVENTS;

Where the client pointed ORBS was recorded.

Extremely high EMF's was recorded at the time an event was taking place.

Vortex on a smooth wall that was not duplicated in other photographs.

An assisted living quarters has minimal dust!

Client skin was hurting her as if she was charged with mild electrical shocks.

Client registered 300% higher electrical charge in her body than any investigator.

Team Members got extreme head aches during heightened activity.

Phone conversation was cut off, when scheduling a cleansing. When the case manager attempted to redial he received a busy signal.

CONCERNS;

Does a fragile emotional state make us more susceptible to a possession? Make us more vulnerable to a paranormal state?

Is a demonic spirit capable of making us and our loved ones think we are unstable and actually convince us that what we are experiencing is not real just to allow it to remain on our plane of existence.

Occult rituals as we have stated before are very exact and specific. Once a door has been opened it takes an exact ritual to close it. In this particular case this ritual may never be discovered. Beware all, of this practice!

We worked hard and diligently, responding to every frantic phone call contacting her dear friends for guidance along with canvassing out side help. But to no avail. Stacy was hospitalized the night we scheduled a proper cleansing and protection ceremony. We reach out to her daily waiting for the opportunity to help with what haunts her. Yes a haunting of the mind is real. We witnessed the doubt, the loneliness with your demon, the lack of confidence now that you question yourself and your own state of mind.

But make no mistake about it. If you feel haunted it is so. Four experienced team members walked away feeling haunted. Yes Stacy you are HAUNTED!

Other hauntings by MNPROPHET

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MNPROPHET, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Osa (1 stories) (70 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
MNPROPHET, While it is possible that some entity could have attached itself to your client, you (as a team) have no business dealing with an unstable person. I know in your heart you thought you were helping her but in actuality you may have caused her to escalate her "inner demons" as it were. People with mental illness can be quite convincing with legitimate sounding stories and often come across as sane as the next person. If you were to spend enough time with them, their act would finally fail. She lives in an assisted living facility for a reason. By listening & trying to prove her claims you are encouraging her to indulge her delusions. Leave her to the doctors & professional health people. You stated that she was hospitalized. I fear that she's most likely in the psych ward.
MNPROPHET (6 stories) (25 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I truely apologize if I misled anybody as to if this was a story or a record of events. The title is Investigation update.

Some good points were made but please understand.

Assisted living facility is apartments that are hypoallergenic facilities, Thus the orbs were of mention. Again assisted living is apartments where care is availalble, not a nursing home or any other care facility. Our client has the ability to have over anybody she wants behind her closed doors.

Please understand as we stated in the second paragraph that we went in under the assumption from the client and her friend that this was more than likely a simple haunting. We found this to not be the case when we arrived.

As many will tell you that a big part of hauntings are to interpret the events. Different people will interpret different ways. Similar to a child getting injured and crying in pain but unable to tell you where they hurt properly.

Should we have walked out that night? Remember this is one night and she asked for our help.

Seeing her face and hearing her concerns, I had no intentions on leaving. We sat that night and listened to her concerns and fears. We recorded the events at her request.

I wish I knew what she went to the hospital for, but her closest friend does not even know and she has not returned home.

I do not take offense to any of the things stated except the exploitation comment. I would think staying with this lady at night when she was alone and extremely frightened does not qualify me or the rest of the team as exploiters.

We made our self available by phone the next few nights, until she was hospitalized.

Brian.
LaurenB (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
This doesn't sound like a story, so much as an advertisement for PROPHET.

What care facility was this woman in that would let "paranormal investigators" (a term I use lightly in this case) actually interact with a patient with possible mental illnesses?

Ignoring the fact that this story may or may not be true, it is poorly written. The fact that the writer has basically used this website as launch for their own "business" shows that they have about as much tact as my mother-in-law.

Nice job - exploiting the mentally ill is such a noble profession. 😐
MunstersBabe (10 stories) (32 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I'm going to have to agree with DeviousAngel on this one. Never take your religious beliefs on the field with you. Ghost investigating is a fringe field of science. When you bring religion into a case like this, you're just feeding the fire. If this lady is mentally unstable, she needs psychiatric help, not ghost busters. People who have mental illness are not capable of harnessing their mental powers and they can get out of hand.

I'm not a firm believer in orbs. I'm a photographer and I know that certain things make orbs in pictures: rain droplets, dust, and things of that nature. When I see orbs in pictures, it makes me want to tell the person to clean their lens, lol.

I don't believe that an earthbound spirit can take hold of your body and possess your soul. Your body can only house one soul at a time. I believe that they can influence a person to do something, but not possess them.

Just my 2 cents.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-27)
I have a hard time believing this story. What was she hospitalized for? It sounds like she was giving off a lot of energy because of her emotional instability, and physical symptoms can be related to psychological problems. I also have reservations about any ghost hunting team that believes that there is something attempting to possess a woman rather than just haunting her. Spirits can influence people, but I don't think they can actually take over someone's body. The other reservations I have about this story are that it's written in extremely dramatic language rather than maintaining scientific objectivity, and grammar/punctuation aren't exactly professional. This sounds like an amateur investigation with religious bias to me.

Blessings,
DA

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: