You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Strange Sexual Experience With Spirit Being

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Sexual Experience With Spirit Being

 

I had an experience with a strange spirit December 28th, 2005. I will never forget it. I used to get up early because my husband had to be to work by 6am. So we would get up at 4am and I would make his breakfast, lunch and send him off.

At the time I was having a really hard time with our religious beliefs of 30 years and after he would go to work I would get online and study. Well this morning I had gone back to bed at 5:30 and fell asleep. At around 7am I looked at the clock and could hear the kids starting to get up and chat in the living room. Suddenly, I had my eyes closed and I felt a strong electric tingly feeling in my abdomen.

I was lying on my right side with my legs bent and literally felt my abdomen pull forward a little. It was a powerful magnetic feeling. I kept my eyes closed because I kind of knew what this was. I had fantasized from the time I was a young teen about having an invisible lover.

This thing rolled me onto my back and I felt like I was floating. It pulled my legs apart and started having sexual intercourse with me and I was dressed! It moved through me from head to toe but the sex was out of this world. It was golden in color and talked to me through my thoughts. It was weird! It was very serious.

I notice that his tongue was very long and lizard like. The whole being was golden.

It literally put me in mind of that Academy Award trophy except with facial features. The only thing I can say is that when it was done and I got up, I thought to myself "Why would God do that?" I felt that it was from God at the time. I was tired for days afterward and it was all I could think about. I wanted it to come back and finish what it had started but it never has.

Well, if anyone would like to discuss this feel free to email me. I would love to talk about it. I had never really heard of these things until that happened to me. I thought what I thought about as a teen was my own imagination. After this happened, however... I started looking online out of curiosity and was shocked to find out it was not a new thing! Any idea why they come and or go? What made it show up that day and not 1000 others years ago?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PiscesGirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

NoObserver (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-21)
All I can say that it was not your fault wanting it again... I felt it once and of-course get addicted to it... The sensation is different... Like magical and not horrifying... But please wanting something not unlike our kind is very dangerous so be careful... Be careful on what you are wishing you might regret it later... Distance yourself with that entity... And always pray and iam sure he'll you godbless:) 😆
Lamourbonez (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-18)
That's so cool!:D lmao, but in a creepy way - I'm about to play the ouija board next week - I'm no virgin... Kinda so I don't think I will get a inccubus, but whoa talk about your crazy experiences ^_^
Somhairle (40 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-23)
Weird. Must have been one of those one night stand types of incubus, that's kind of cool lol I wish I could shag a succubus.
beatrix (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-29)
i had a somewhat similar experience... Only I was still a child then... Maybe 7-10 years old...
I didn't experience strong sexual contact but something similar, a gentle touch... A touch of a lover perhaps. Anyway years after I started having strange dreams (that I had and I still do) ...of a person who I never seen, but in those dreams I cared for, loved and new everything about him... I can still see his face sometimes...
PlaydoughMaster (8 stories) (38 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-07)
Well it obviously thought you were someone else. Ghost do that all the time, you could of looked like someone it liked. I think its just strange it didn't come back.
Impish (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-23)
i know the feeling of wanting it to come back. My experience is something no one would want to come back, not even you, but me and this thing had an understanding and it gave me what I wanted. But since I moved it hasn't come back to me. Although, that might be a good thing because it wants something from me for the pleasure it gave me.
PiscesGirl (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-18)
Nightghost...I was married at the time... It was the only time it ever happened. And I am single now. I was single then basically... All we had to do was file the papers and did and finalized by this time in 07. Brenda, would love to talk more but am unsure how to email you.
NightGhost (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-13)
Question to ask- if you are married and something else is arousing you, why would you even want it there at all? No disrespect like everyone else but isn't that the same form as cheating? I mean you have a husband yet something else is doing the job. Sounds disturbing and God doesn't work like that. He doesn't put things like that in our lives that causes chaos. It may be a tad different if you were single, but being you are married that is an honorable thing to god. He would not put something in your path to destruct that.
brenda329 (8 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-01-28)
I feel for you, sweetie. I had almost the exact same experience as you about a dozen times or more. I just lay back, let go, and really enjoy it. You know, it feels your pleasure. You should go with it as long as you are cool with it.

Once in late 2003, I can remember when I felt a presence in my bedroom. I was alone. My boyfriend was on a business trip for two weeks. This experience happened about mid-way through the second week he was gone. This presence materialized into a silverish looking figure. It seemed to hang in the air for a while, and then began to swoosh over my breasts. I was laying on my back at the time in my nightgown. It gently started fondling me and then pressed hard on my pelvis. Immediately I felt a cold tingling sensation in my vagina, and then I climaxed really hard. I totally lost all control of my faculties and I actually farted at the same time. Yes, I know that sounds funny and even gross, but I'll be honest here - it was pure bliss! Both my front end and back end really enjoyed it! I never experienced anything like that sensation before in my life. It was fun. But, imagine doing THAT with a human lover. Yeah, right! I don't think so! After my orgasm it just floated in the air over me for another few minutes and then decided to leave. But, it has come back many more times since, and I can't really explain why. So, my advice is to be really careful but accepting. Blessings.

Brenda
Pstaley (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-15)
The same thing happened to me, and I can totaly understand why you would want it to come back, the feeling I had was out of this world, if you want to talk, please feel free to email me
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-09)
PiscesGirl,
Your incubus lover appeared at random because it decided to do so that particular day.
It could have happened any other day.
The fact that you were not thinking of it happening when it did disconnects the event from being the product of your imagination or fantasy mind.

The sensations you descibe are all shared by many others over the years who have been in contact with erotic spirits.
There is no mind on earth capable of producing out of nowhere the events you experienced as you experienced them.

People who have not experienced this type of contact can only express what they think.
They are not conveying what they KNOW.
Even when they believe, they are looking in through a foggy pane.
SnailBug (61 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-01)
LOL um... You were dreaming. What on earth gave you the impression that this was a "ghost"?!
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-04)
I can easily understand why you would want this entity to return; the experience opened up erotic possibilities for you which can ignite your imagination. Besides, the event was so private and so erotic; your unexpected lover gave you "the sweetest taboo"--- then left!
Spirits are as various as we are; not all are harmful, as the scare movies would have us believe. Yours was not harmful to you, apparently just desiring to enjoy you erotically. Take it as a compliment.
Succubusluver69 makes some good points (would luv to compare notes with him on this subject by email).
Maybe a reputable conjurer could help you after a description of your experience by a summoning designed to contact your incubus visitor and bring him back into touch with you. If he in fact WANTS such a reunion!
Cynric (14 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-08-16)
Your wanting for this incubus to come back is interesting, if not spine-chilling. Are you having problems with your husband? If so it may root from there. Well maybe FRAWIN is right this could just be a one night stand. It's allright to want him to come back, as Succubusluver69 said "no harm-no foul"

And in speaking of Succubuslluver69, your a Priest of Lilith? Your A daring man.
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-07)
Hi PiscesGirl. Please don't let the negativity/fearmongering that you'll encounter dissuade you from trying to meet him again. I've been having very intimate and satisfying encounters with both Succubi and Incubi for as long as I can remember with NO detrimental effects in any way (doesn't hurt to be a priest dedicated to Lilith,lol).
He obviously didn't harm you or do anything against your freewill and you enjoyed his visit (no harm-no foul). I've emailed you privately; feel free to get in touch with me.
Succubusluver69
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-17)
I have to agree with Kim Here. This for sure was no product of God. I think it was a Product of something Evil. I don't usually believe in these stories but thre is something in yours that is very believable. Thank you for sharring this story with us.P.SEven though it felt good this spirit can basically drain everything out of you so watch out. I hope to hgear from you soon and take care
luvparanormal (12 stories) (268 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
I have heard of similar things like this one happen, as a matter of fact my mom had something similar however she did not at all want it to come back again and "finish what it started" I would definatly not think it was anything God would send and if you really think about it you say it glowed and it had a toung like a serpent I would think it's something scarier not holly if you get what I'm trying to tell you.
pinkroses (1 stories) (33 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-06-16)
Piscesgirl, I can't help to focus on how you mention that you have fantasized on having an invisible lover since you were a young girl and then this incident happens to you. I believe it really did happen and was not your imagination or a fantasy and that this entity knew this strong desire of yours, and you could say, took advantage of it or was playing around with your emotions because it was a sinister entity. I hope this makes sense. 😊
Faith1013 (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-15)
I find it disturbing that you would want it to come back also. Maybe something is using your desires to manipulate you. Maybe inviting it to come back to you, no matter what YOUR intentions are, might be a very bad idea.
LoveforHope0226 (5 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-15)
Ok, I'm only 12 and I know about this stuff. I just think that the best thing you can do right now is just hope it doesn't come back, even though you wish it would. But just to be safe, don't do "stuff" with your husband ((in case you do,)) because the entity might get mad and might hurt him and your family. So I think that you should pray to God to help you. Hopefully this helps. LoveforHope. Rachel. ❤
Tonith (1136 posts)
-1
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
henry16 said what I was thinking. An incubus. I have read about this phenomenon and if anyone recalls the book and movie "The Entity" it can become a very scary situation. In the book the woman experiencing it had had an incestuous minister father who sexually abused her as a child. The mother was also aware of what was being done to the daughter and did nothing to help. She was alone and traumatized while everyone else thought her father was the perfect family man and a man of God. So much for looks being deceiving. Now back to your episode. I could give you a number of explanations about repressed sexual urges or that maybe at the time you and your partner were not in the best place sexually and you could have been frustrated but only you know the answers to that and it's none of my business. Could your issues with your faith have triggered this episode?Possibly. When we have an awakening to something other than what we have been taught a lifetime it's bound to make us feel guilty and confused. I don't know what your family life was like when being raised but I would venture to say you were raised with certain standards that come from being raised religiously. Nothing wrong with that but for teens it can be very confusing with hormones versus morality. Honestly I don't know what to make of it but to you it was very real, pleasurable, and not frightening. Do I think it was from God? No I don't.Could it come back? Only if you give it enough thought which apparently you are too busy to do which is good.
senseye (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
very interesting...
if its only an imagination you can stop it anytime you want and the pleasure won't be enough to satisfy anyone.

😲 I never thought it could be posible...

thanks for sharing!
iamnoone (2 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-14)
Interesting stuff. I'd want to finish it too.;)

I had something similar at one time. I was on my stomach and I was kind of in and out of sleep and it felt like something came from behind and grazed their hands up my legs and to my shorts and I felt this kind of jerk of my hips. And I was totally aroused.

Mine was most likely a dream though. It felt real though!
mileycyrus10748 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I need to know one thing, why would you want it to come back and finsh what it started?
❤ 😲 😜
FRAWIN (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
Hello PiscesGirl. Without sounding smart or rude but it sounds as if you experienced the paranormal version of a "one night stand".These entities work much the same as the "good ole boys" that cruises the nightclubs and bars looking for vulnerable women to pick-up.A predator is a predator be it human or demonic -be very careful and protect yourself at all times.

FRAWIN 😊
PiscesGirl (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
I understand the feeling of thinking it is strange to want it to come back...it's just that it was indescribable which I now know is part of the package when this sort of thing happens sometimes. However... It never has happened again and I am very busy so I don't think about it too much anymore. It's just when I found this site I thought it might be nice to share my one experience just to add to the pile... But also to show that it really does happen more than people think. I certainly wasn't expecting it or thinking about it that day.
ghostluver_aly (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
that happened on my birthday.
which kind of makes me uncomfortable. Haha.
well, I have no idea what that was, but I agree with pepsicola.
thats kind of weird that you would want that to happen again... And I highly doubt that that was from God, I'm pretty sure He wouldn't do that to someone...
well, I still hope you figure out what happened to you! 😊
xxrachelbabexx (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
hi
this is really strange
i would like to talk to you about it
please let me know if anything else happens
or if you would like to talk to me more about it
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
These entities can be very dangerous. They can zap your strength (as you said, you were tired for several days after this invasion) and can make you physically sick.

I recommend doing a bit more research to ensure you are well informed.

I also do not believe thiks was sent to you as a product of God. You also mentioned you were doubting your faith and religious beliefs. This issue could have left you vulnerable for this visit.

Thank you for sharing your story with us,

God Bless!
pepsicola141 (1 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-13)
what on earth is wrong with you?!
why would you want a ghost to have sex with you again?
ewwwwww...
scribble back if you can?!?!?!

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled