You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Sexual Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Sexual Presence

 

It's been a while since I have written any story. What happened to me took place in my bedroom about two weeks ago at 2:00 am in the morning. I woke up and my heart was beating very fast I was scared and was short of breath. At this time I wasn't sure if I could move as I thought it was a form of sleep paralysis. I felt the bed under my right arm go down and I felt as if some one was lying in the bed behind me.

I also felt as if an arm slid over my left arm as if to hug me. I was still busy trying to catch my breath while all of this was happening. After I caught my breath I sat up in bed but I did not get up yet. I felt sick and my head was kind of heavy. I also felt as if there were someone else in the room, I was not afraid at this time. The weird thing about this feeling was that the presence gave me the feeling my boyfriend gives me when he is around me sometimes.

It was kind of comforting, but also uncomforting at the same time. It felt as if the presence was tilting my head a little and then I got up. The feeling of the presence in my room was only there for about ten minutes. After it left I called my boyfriend and asked if he had felt anything weird that night; he said no. I also asked if he was dreaming about me or thinking about me; he said no to that too and he was not asleep yet.

So I don't know what that was and it was weird because I also wanted to engage in sexual intercourse with the presence. Was I experiencing some form of a sleep haunting or hallucination?

I feel as though I have been visited by this presence before, but it was not as strong the other two times it came.

I would like to hear your comments, please help me with this one.

Other hauntings by cline1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cline1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

666devilchicks (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
wow I totaly can't believe you had someone in your bed I feel so sorry for you 😭 I would hav freaked out! Lots of❤ and support
Nawtij (7 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-08-24)
You must go research JINN because this is certainly what it was.
Adventure_Ms_Aqua (10 stories) (71 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-11)
Satan and his demons can be VERY tempting sometimes! Ask God to help you with this and that you resist any temptation with this demon. It's hard to resist it alone.

It also could have been just sleep paralysis. Since you were sleeping with your boyfriend, strong feelings about him could have carried of from your sleep.
greenpondmike (1 stories) (82 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-06)
ZiShu,the same that happened with the spirit looking like your ex also happened to my wife.Cline1986, some incubus warm up to you slowly and I regret going against the popular vote but I'm leaning more toward incubus.Don't give in to it--fight the feeling.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Thank you guys for your support, I loved the comments they made me feel better and less nervous about what happened.
darshan9209189691 (2 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
when we are in sleep and we feel like some one is sexually giving us pleasure or harm its because our mind is also in same diversion. I mean to say if that time you must be thinking of love making or anyone else who must be liking you and must be dreaming of you and his strong affection for you must have been transferred to you when you were in sleep

When someone thinks of us and if the feelings are deep with emotions we can feel its presence

May be someone was dreaming about you and him making love and that vibe you must have felt
book_luver123 (227 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-03)
Incubus...? Nah its just a spirit of some sort being kind to you, it doesn't sound right for a incubus. ❤
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Nice one, WReck72. Very tastefully put. That can be QUITE a delicate matter to write about.
Thank you.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
I agree with everyone that is saying it most likely was not an incubus. During REM sleep in males and females more blood flows to the genitals hence morning issues. I know several women that admit to having the same morning issues men do it's just less noticeable. If you are suddenly pulled out of REM for any reason it's normal to be some what aroused. A comforting presence would most likely increase that arousal. Surya Mentioned it may have been a dream state. I would probably go with that when you are woken suddenly sometimes it takes a bit for your brain to become fully awake. Allowing you to hear, see, or feel things from a dream while being awake enough to be aware of your real surroundings as well.
Just my thoughts.
baybii_tiipsy (2 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
man that is really freaky... Was your boyfriend with you at that time... And he dint feel anything wow... You should bless the house 😉
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Hey, that is a Incubus that wants to have relationship with you.
DO NOT LET IT. He may probably approach you in dreams as well.
Incubus cause sleep paralysis. There is no such thing as hallucinations... It's just a term used to describe visions we do not understand to cover up the truth. I know this is a Incubus because... I am being haunted and pestered by 2 succubi. One of them did the exact same thing to me except in more detail. One of them faked being my Ex (at the time she was not), even looked like her and tried to sleep with me. I rejected her and she showed her true form which I held her back from kissing me anymore. I even called her after the horrific event. I will tell you more if you ask... Please just pray to God and keep rejecting this Incubus, they will only make your life miserable and secluded.
You can only see their true form if the area has enough energy to give them a form, or if you have a gift. I too was half asleep but knew this felt too real.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
You found yourself WANTING to have intercourse with this... Whatever it was? 😕 Yet in your response to Surya you state that you HOPE it was not an incubus.
I guess I am REALLY confused then, cause I do not really read anything sexual IN this experience.
I have actually read through this account several times in the past couple of days. Mostly because I was waiting for my "feelings" to hit. Honestly, they haven't yet.
But what I am reading, is that something came into your room, lay on your bed beside you and hugged you. You sat up and it seemed as if it was tilting your head. As in, like when someone "makes" you lean your head on their shoulder, or against their chest, or to AVOID their head in an over the shoulder chin action hug?
See now? This is where words get in the way 😊. You say that it is almost like the feeling you sometimes get from your boyfriend 😊.
I know exactly what you mean.
But, it is that point in time in which you love and trust this person beside you, but something that they are doing is just making you uncomfortable.
Perfectly understandable in this case.
You have an INVISABLE friend in comfort mode. It feels good when someone touches you in a friendly manner. But when you have no idea how far this person (in this case, this non-visual presence) is going to take this, it gets uncomfortable.
PERHAPS this being was comforting you as it KNEW that you woke up nervous. MAYBE it wanted just to visit, but seeing that it was only making you MORE nervous, it decided to step away.
Not an Incubus.
Not even close.
Thank the Great Spirit.
Thank you.
cline1986 (7 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
Surya

I hope so, but I was wide awake for all three experinces. But like I said I hope.
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
It is not an incubus, if it was you have have felt and done a lot more believe me from what I have read about these ghosts. Maybe you were in some sort of dream state.
aldizzi (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
This happened to one of my sisters friend like a month ago when he stayed at my aunts house. He couldn't really put it into words, but he said he had woken up, and was unable to move but felt funny sensations "down there." Through out the day he seemed drained of his energy. I guess there are some energies that just feed off of that type of energy. I don't think it was incubus though, they would have made themselves seen.
haterandloverofghosts (15 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
It's strange, usually if incubus makes sexual intercourse, he comes in dream's. Your story is very interesting. I think it's a relative who might have died in the past, and maybe he or she was comforting you. Maybe you felt uncomfortable because it was a ghostly precence.

Wish you the best 😁
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-09-02)
sounds like an incubus a lot of people here will be able to help you in regards to this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: