You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Romantic And Sexual Relationship With A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Romantic And Sexual Relationship With A Spirit

 

This is a subject I have had a very hard time communicating to others and I have yet to find an outlet where it would be met with positive attention. I am somewhat embarrassed but I need to get some of it off my chest and just talk, and I need guidance from anyone whose had or heard of similar experiences.

About 5 years ago in about 2015, I had relatively limited interactions with spirits. I was deeply spiritual, not religious and I have times where I believed I had seen ghosts, felt chills, seen figures or shadows, etc. I had been living in my own home with 1 sibling, a roommate, and another family member. Sadly, there were a lot of things that started happening in the home that were not very positive, and many of them I considered paranormal. We were having conflict with my other family member and once she had left us to move somewhere else, the atmosphere lifted for a couple of days so my sibling and I had begun talking about how it seemed there was a bad spirit attached to her. We decided it was best not to let her move back in.

After that a lot of positive things started happening in the home, we were using sage and rituals to clean out the bad stuff, things were fine. Later at night on one of these days, it was very quiet in my bedroom, and I was in total darkness.

I remember researching how to unlock my third eye for a while, and I had noticed there were some good spirits that had come out to play. But everything was deafeningly quite and still, I stared up at the ceiling, and noticed something swirling. Then it took on a human shape, a feminine figure, I must say a very nice female figure, alight with a gold flame looking aura and gold threads or something, and I felt kind of warm like we were being pulled together. What followed was something I never expected. I felt like something was trying to push my clothes off.

Tingling sensations ensued, followed by a burning sensation, that was very hot but did not hurt. I don't want to describe this too much because I don't want to get banned but... Since I had no sex life for a while up to that point I kind of let it unfold. I would probably be wrong if I said what I felt was exactly like having sex. It felt ethereal yet physical at the same time, and I was scared at first but I kept hearing in the gentlest voice, "relax I won't hurt you". It was crazy intense and long, I don't remember how long it lasted but my fear kind of evaporated because it was went from intense but then gentle.

Sometime afterword I asked her name and she told me it was Olivia. I kind of just internalized it the next day and at work I found myself smiling and happy, and a lot of my normal day stress was minimal because I just felt so good. I was just trying to understand what was happening, and a few days later, she showed up laying on my bed. We had a conversation I don't remember all the details of, and this time it was daytime. I remember it happening again fairly quickly. Pretty soon it became a regular occurrence, and I kept it a guarded secret from everyone.

I remember every time I spoke to her it was very sweet and she was never cruel. I have had experiences with Olivia for many years now and there have been times where she was absent because of difficulties I've had or living situations that did not work out. But recently, the same type of amazing experience that happened all those years ago happened again, and I've found myself kind of much more enamored with her than before. I don't expect everyone to have experience with these kind of things, but I have come to be very familiar with it even though I've had to take a hiatus due to mental and sexual health problems. She even told me to take some time to take care of myself instead of trying to prioritize spending time with her. I am now 27 years old and I still don't have a real, flesh-and-blood girlfriend. I had a pretty horrible experience with a sociopath girl in high school that hurt me deeply that damaged my ability to have trust with others, but I have formed a great deal of trust when I find the time to communicate with her, and she is a very good listener. There was way more to my relationship than just the sexual elements.

She's taken walks with me, watched me do things like read a book or watch tv and made comments on stuff she noticed before me, had really long and detailed conversations on all sorts of topics (and wow, talk about a smart girl and open minded too). And she's even been like and actual girlfriend or wife, telling me when something I'm doing is not good for me, asked me to brush my teeth or if I've eaten breakfast that morning, the list goes on. I'm not here on this site to grab attention or waste anyone's time with fiction.

There have been times where I denied it myself and tried to shut it all away. But really, it's nice having a companion or guide of some sort in the absence of people, because I had been a shut in for so long until recently when I started going to social events. I figure there is a reason this is happening in the first place, and I'm hoping I can learn something valuable from all this in spite of the occasional downturns.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is, even though we've had our share of issues, I just can't see her as evil. But I am far from an expert. I'd like to hear some feedback if that's ok.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CosmicEnigma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

aiken_april (1 posts)
+2
2 years ago (2022-09-01)
Wow! All I can think is where do I get my very own Incubus? I have heard a lot of stories about how being with one can steal your soul but that just sounds like a relationship. And it has been going on for 5 years? That is actually impressive.
Ryanlesner111 (9 posts)
-3
3 years ago (2021-09-23)
A lot of people may hear his guys events
And wonder if the events are fact.
Well let me tell you about an event
I experienced and tell me if you still have questions.
My friend Bill got a house from his uncle.
Everyone in his family refused to take the home
Due to the experiences they had in the past.
Everyone who slept at the home encountered violence.
You would be asleep and suddenly feel a sudden thump
On the arm or a sharp pain.
I laughed at the idea and upon a $40.00 bet I agreed to
Stay for a period of four days.
When I arrived I found the house fully furnished
With out of date furniture.
As a joke I spent the first day completely nude.
But spent the next two days in a t shirt and boxers.
Now the first night I encountered nothing.
The second night I encountered nothing.
But the third night I woke up suddenly for seemingly no reason.
However I returned to sleep.
Now I woke up at least six times that night and didn't know why.
However eventually I slept soundly.
When I woke up in the morning the sun was filling the room.
As I got out of bed I discovered my entire body
And the bed sheet was soaked with a thick sticky
Fluid. As I looked at it I realized what it was.
I had some how ejaculated all over the bed.
Removing my clothes and the sheets to put them in the washer.
I discovered a pink crystal inside the fitted sheet.
I took a shower and changed my clothes.
I put the crystal in my back pack when I got a change of clothes.
When I stayed the required time limit and got my $40.00.
I went home to my apartment.
The crystal ended up on a night stand.
Yes the ghost followed me.
Yes the night time events continued.
Where is the crystal now?
I gave the crystal to my teenage nephew.
He keeps it on his night stand and has a sleeping sock.
Yes the ghost seems to have become highly sexual
After encountering me.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-03-05)
Wow,some really excellent detailed advise here from a number of members and I agree with the general consensus, that due to your omission relating to mental health we need to be careful offering you unqualified medical advice of which makes it's a little difficult here to share my own thoughts on this topic, because I do believe 95 percent of these experiences are developed through the thoughts of ones own mind and only around 5 percent of them are actual sexual interactions from conscious entities that reside in some other dimension... However yes, inter dimensional sexual relationships of all sorts have been occurring since Adam was a boy based on my own thoughts, experiences and theory.

I have been experiencing these accounts since I was 16 and I'm turning 56 this month, I have a healthy marriage, 3 children and 3 grand children and live a normal life (although some of my friends would say I'm not normal,lol). It has taken me a long time to figure out most of these account are not real and border line on the edge of sleep paralysis (without the paralysis) through talking to others and doing a lot of research and picking up a clear distinction that separates both types of accounts of which I will not disclose.

However, I feel based on what you have described and the way you are responding to others you probably do (with caution in saying this) fall into the 5 percent...it's probably not going to hurt in the short term as long as she don't start screaming at you to take the garbage out, however in the long run mate, it will be better for you to move on with your life and look at having a normal relationship with a real person... With the depression, please seek medical advice and keep on top of that.

Regards Daz
Rajine (14 stories) (777 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-02-25)
Hi I'm so sorry to be blunt, but do you think maybe it could be just be a dream, figment of your imagination, I'm not sure what is going on in your life but I think maybe you imagine having a girlfriend and you projecting this "Olivia" in your mind as some sort of coping mechanism. 🤔
LFrog1386 (1 stories) (73 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-02-20)
I do not want to discount your experiences here so please do not take what I am about to say as disbelief in Olivia in any way. I do think you need therapy. It sounds like maybe you were undergoing some before but I believe more would be a benefit to you.

You are going through some things, as you mentioned, and Olivia is the "perfect girlfriend" (Or almost, anyway) because she's not flesh and blood. She always listens to you and wants you, even when you don't want her. She is good for your ego and assuages your loneliness. In a word, she is safe. But she's not a live person.

You will never have children with her, grow old with her, spend time with her and your other friends or family. How does it feel to not be able to talk about her to the ones closest to you? When you are in love, you want everybody to know it.

Being alone sucks; I get it. But it's worth it to be open to the possibility of meeting and falling in love with a living person who you can hold and do things with physically that you cannot with a spirit. Like bowling or ice skating. Or seeing a movie and going to dinner and getting ice cream after. All the wonderful, lovely things that two young people in love get to do together. I hope you can remember that Olivia cannot offer you that and that you find that kind of love soon. Peace. ❤
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-02-20)
AugustaM, hmmm maybe I didn't consider the implications of everything I wrote, and I'm sure I unintentionally omitted some things not to make the post too long and my objective was just to get the general ideas out there. I've been off here for a few weeks dealing with life too. Apologies, I don't want to hide anything. In regards to the downturns of which there are a few, sometimes it's just we don't plainly agree on everything or the communication is bad. The communication and cues are not as obvious and in-your-face as, well, a face to face encounter. Sometime the communication methods she uses are very unexpected and a bit hard to fully pick up on, though I feel that has changed, to a degree. Sometimes the personal "face time" is more infrequent at some times, and sometimes just the circumstances outside of the situation are just hectic like much of my daily life and I'm just in need to "me" time, and just focus on that (I guess that's more of a necessity really so I try not to let that bug me, distracting myself is probably a good thing also). There are a few other things, like her wanting something (could be a lot of things but you already know what one of them is) when I am zonked out tired or when it's just not the time. I think that last one has become less frequent, for whatever reason. I'm sure I left a few things out, I could spend a while trying to think of a few little things but that's all I can think of. I know I'm not always right, and I do invite debate and discussion. If I can help it, I will try to be more transparent and try not to skew things a specific way. I don't know what else will be of help, but I tried to list some things. I might think of some more things I don't know. Hope it helps clarify what I meant.
the_0lympians (10 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-02-18)
Well it seems Olivia likes you. 😊 😊 😊 Very sweet story!
Even if she is not flesh and blood she is still there
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-02-11)
The thing that gives me the most concern is this statement here: "I'm hoping I can learn something valuable from all this in spite of the occasional downturns." I feel like the OP is so invested in being taken seriously that he has possibly glossed over the negative parts of this relationship. It seems as though everyone here is taking this very seriously so perhaps the OP might be comfortable enough now to let us in a little more. Could you tell us about these downturns?
DarriuxDarkk (6 stories) (79 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-02-03)
Hello, I just have a few questions.

I know for you the entity seems good in a way. Have you ever experienced anything negative at some point from her manifestation? Maybe not for you, how about on other people or your surroundings?

There are just certain entities that are good on masking it's true nature especially to the ones they are attached to.

Thank you for sharing and God Bless.

Darriux
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+3
3 years ago (2021-02-01)
Hello CosmicEnigma,

Thank you so much for sharing your intimate experiences with Olivia in such way that it wasn't explicit, but detailed enough enabling me to comprehend that you have deep feelings for her. I'd like to say she has those feelings for you, however, I don't know who she is, what she is, what she really wants, or why she is spending all this time with you.

I have a post on this site explaining an experience of mine with a ghost called Steven. I have finally managed to keep him away. Thanks to members on here, their valuable support suggestions, and lots of perseverance. I can sleep well at night again.

I use a method of cleansing every fortnight. The instructions are on a respected members profile page. Rookdygin has the cleansing method in detail on his profile page and I recommend you give it a go.

I know you feel confident and close to Olivia, but she's a spirit and not alive. I'm sure she's everything you want in a girlfriend. In her own little way she may be showing you the joys of being with someone. However, someone very special is out there. Where, when and how you'll meet her is unknown. But I'm a true believer in romance and love. If you help Olivia go to the light and wish her happiness, you in return will find the same happiness.

I have told Steven the ghost on many occasions that he needs to go to the light. I think he's finally done that. I'm crossing my fingers. 🤞

You sound like a very caring person with lots of love to share. Now that you are socialising, I feel confident you will find Miss Right.

I hope you find the strength to help Olivia find the light.

I wish you well.
SWS 😘
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (243 posts)
+4
3 years ago (2021-02-01)
Hello CosmicEnigma, don't be disheartened, remember you are the one who's experienced this phenomena, you are the only one who can make that decision as to what it was/is. No one else was there and we can all offer advice and resources but you make that choice ultimately. We are here to help and a lot of good information has been presented. Hopefully you check out the links I provided and they will validate some of what you've been through as well as give you more insight as to what you may be dealing with.

Manafon, you have brought up many credible points and presented some long standing and ongoing research that backs it up. However this research and these studies deal with ghosts and spirits. If what the OP is dealing with is indeed a succubus, that's a different matter entirely. There's not really a hot bed of research on these entities and no agreement on what they are, many classify them as a demons or beings that were never human to begin with. As such, I felt it maybe more pertinent to look into encounters that others have had so that CosmicEnigma can find some common ground to begin to relate to his experience. I do appreciate your perspective as we do need to see all sides of this situation, that's always the best way to be open to all possibilities.

CosmicEnigma, best of luck to you, I know you will get through this and figure it out!
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
All good my friend - these are difficult times that we live in right now.

Staying positive can be challenging at the best of times, let alone dealing with a global pandemic and all the uncertainty and worry that brings.

Remember to every day count all the things you have in your life that you are grateful for and hold them close to your heart.

Peace

Mack
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Macknorton--I get what you are saying. I have been dealing with some unrelated drama lately that has go me all spun up over the slightest things. I know what you where trying to do. I want to get some valuable and real ideas shown out there even though the term 'real' here seems to be up for interpretation. I value the input, was just in a bit of a dark space earlier, I'm over it now.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
CosmicEnigma - please don't feel disheartened if you don't get the reaction that you were hoping for. Healthy, respectful debate is a good thing - imagine how boring life would be if we all agreed on everything.

Plus when flesh and blood people are trying to understand the huge mystery that is the Afterlife and how it impinges on us, we really don't know a lot so we throw ideas and opinions around.

If I can add another point to consider and that is that in my opinion, Spirits, (ghosts) poltergeists and all these phenomena that we are struggling to understand, surely are all subject to the same laws of Nature that we are in this physical realm.

These same unchanging laws (some call them scientific laws) that govern our physical world (gravity is a great example of a natural law) MUST govern the spirit realm. Those passed over are ALL subject to the same, but largely unknown to us, laws.

If I could respectfully elaborate on Manafon1's point, which was in all the studies that have gone on with spirit manifestations, they all seem to follow a very set pattern, as these spirits appear to have consistent limitations in terms of the type and amount of interaction that they can achieve. Correct me if I'm off track Manafon1.

For example, knocking noises, rapping, bangs, puddles of water, object flying around. Some brief visual manifestations, whispers, grunts etc. This appears to be what has been consistently recorded and is probably because it is the most "easily" mustered phenomenon by these random entities.

Now I'm not saying you didn't believe you had these experiences, my point was that if you truly did, then this prolonged and detailed interaction with a spirit would fly in the face of a hundred years of carefully carried out research. So that's where this thread has it's arcs and tangents, I guess.

And finally, if you feel disheartened by any of my opinions, please don't be, that is not my intention.

Best of luck to you.

Regards

Mack
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
No worries here 😁

I liked what Lost_Voyage mentioned," if you don't feel any negative vibes from her, no bad experiences, follow your gut.". Everyone offered good advice in this thread. As long as no one is getting hurt, what really matters is that you are feeling safe and well.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
CosmicEnigma and LightMight--Please discuss your thoughts freely. I was merely putting in my two cents. I certainly don't want to cause anyone to leave the site, so as I've said my piece, I will respectfully bow out of the ongoing discussion. Best of luck.
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
LightMight--Sorry, I didn't mean you. You're fine. I just got a little disheartened from some other people (not naming anyone). It is hard to talk about, and I've been pretty down in the dumps lately. I realize this is something not everyone is agreeing on, and not everyone has to agree. It's hard for me not to feel a bit alone out there, especially in these difficult times. Don't take it personally I'm just dealing with a lot right now. 😁
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Please don't delete anything! Ok, well, this got confused obvi... No offense to anyone, esp. The OP (CosmicEnigma). What I meant was, I don't think this was something made up, but something that you have obviously experienced on a personal level ~ something very real to you. It's something that we should have respect for, like any other story here that is perceivable.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Manafon, yes, I get what you are saying. But, just understand that even though there is objective information and research, doesn't mean that this information pretains to the situation for the OP.
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
LightMight--Thanks for that dude. But this is already hard enough to discuss. Maybe I came to the wrong place. Maybe I should delete and start over, or I don't know, find another site. Maybe I should not talk at all, and bottle it all up. Maybe I don't deserve it. Thanks anyway for trying to help but I think this might have been a mistake. I'm sorry.
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Manafon1--I understand where you are coming from, I'm just not that good about writing a story on this and I wanted somewhere to express what I considered to be...err...an already iffy subject matter. If I can't express my thoughts here, I can't express them many other places either. Not just that, I added details in to try to make it clear of what I was experiencing. I know everyone doesn't have to agree on the same things, and that's ok. If I were a better writer, I might be able to write in a much more competent manner that may make things make sense in some ways, but I can't make someone believe what someone else has not experienced. I hope I didn't come across as defensive/reactive here. I'm just not great at expressing something not everyone does experience. I guess I'm a god-awful communicator, I don't know.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Hi LightMight--It's the OP who suggested possible mental impairment when he wrote, "...I've had to take a hiatus due to mental and sexual health problems." As I wrote to The Lost Voyage, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I felt it important to bring up that the cumulative body of research concerning the interaction between apparitions and living people is almost always of a fleeting nature.

I can certainly respect that the experience CosmicEnigma has detailed is real to them but as we don't live in a vacuum, it makes sense to include what the consensus on paranormal interaction is amongst psychical researchers. After all, this research has been collected to help further our knowledge. Just because someone believes they experienced something does not mean they actually did. There can be other factors that should be explored. My personal opinion is that something else is at play here. I can respect that the OP is convinced they experienced something but this site exists to open up a respectful dialogue.
LightMight (4 stories) (137 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
I think here, we're getting subjective issues. The OP is feeling/sensing/ interpreting a presence very real to them ~ an experience real to the OP. This is something we need to respect.

Just because we haven't experienced something like this, doesn't mean we need to point out that there might be some mental impairment.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
The Lost Voyage--I agree that mental issues and drug usage do not necessarily preclude the potential for experiencing the paranormal but it definitely makes it more difficult to separate a legitimate paranormal experience from one that might be completely psychological. Of course existence itself is "incredible" but as parapsychology has struggled mightily against "mainstream" science for decades even with experiments that can produce quantifiable, repeatable results under controlled scientific conditions, convincing the skeptical to also accept those potential paranormal experiences of those with mental issues and those under the influence of mind altering drugs becomes a tricky road to navigate.

As Macknorton pointed out, a main issue with this case, beyond the possible mental one, is that cases of prolonged interaction with a ghost simply do not exist in the vast archives of serious paranormal case studies. Often communication is symbolic--a scent associated with a deceased person, a pertinent item appearing where it couldn't have moved itself and so on. Groups like the Society of Psychical Research, who have been painstakingly conducting investigations and compiling case studies for roughly 140 years, shows that nearly all credible instances of a person interacting with a ghost last no more than minutes (maximum) and sometimes only seconds. It seems the energy needed to manifest allows for only brief encounters, and if words are heard while witnessing an apparition, they too are brief. If it was easy for a spirit to visit and chat with us, there would be A LOT more evidence of just that reported but that isn't the case. There are rare cases (like the Cheltenham ghost) where an apparition has been seen for up to nearly 45 minutes but it didn't converse or make the moves on anyone either. It was simply standing and moved quickly away, disappearing when approached.

That's something extremely important to consider as well when reading an account like CosmicEnigma's--apparitions are nearly always prone to move away from a living person if approached as opposed to moving towards them, much less touching them, and even more extremely, having sex with them.

I'm a very open minded person and if you read my accounts you'll see I'm one who has experienced his fair share of paranormal occurrences, but I think it makes sense to be critical of reports of such prolonged spiritual interaction involving multiple phenomenon occurring for unusually long periods of time. Would a spirit use its energy to have, "long and detailed conversations on all sorts of things," engage in sex with a person or to remind that person to do things like brush their teeth? If we're to look at the compiled research, the answer would be "no."

You are, of course, welcome to your opinion but I thought it important to bring up the gathered evidence from many decades on this subject that contradicts what CosmicEnigma has outlined. The collected evidence of nearly a hundred and fifty years would almost certainly have provided something similar to the above account but it hasn't. When confronted by such a fact, I think it makes sense to err on the side of caution and consider that this case might have another cause.
The_Lost_Voyage_11 (7 stories) (243 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Hello CosmicEnigma, and not a problem. As a side note to the comments, I believe that any psychological/mental issues as well as drugs basically lower a persons 'shield' be it beliefs or protection of any kind making them more susceptible to paranormal and psychological phenomenon. Far too many times people's stories are instantly dismissed when drugs or alcohol are involved or the person has some mental issue, as if that's indeed the culprit. There are many stories, one involving a woman who was sensitive to ghosts and energy who was in the presence of a mental health patient and they both saw the same thing, in fact he acted to protect her. There are others where in a group of people, a couple were under the influence of alcohol and the others weren't, yet they all had the same experience. My point being, these things can make you more sensitive to these phenomenon, but do not automatically assume they are a projection of it and that your experience isn't valid.

I have located some stories, this one has similar elements, but what's even more important is to take your time and read all the comments following the story, they are very insightful and include a discussion of what these beings are as well as personal accounts.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=3971

This second one is from a former member of this site who also went under the name succubussed, he no longer participates in the forum but nevertheless provided first hand information and interacted with others who had questions about these beings and a lot of stuff was discussed which I'm hoping will aid you, be sure to also read through the comments.

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=4749

Good luck to you and I hope it helps!
CosmicEnigma (1 stories) (8 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
unforgiven1--wasn't my intention. Need to work on how I come off, I could have just been direct without seeming rude. My bad.
unforgiven1 (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Edit:

**thanks for giving a more detailed description in the reply though
unforgiven1 (2 stories) (19 posts)
+2
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
CosmicEnigma- Not really sure why you gave a defensive reply to me when I only asked for clarification and didn't pass any judgment. Well anyway, thanks for giving a more detailed description though in the reply though.
Daffodillpickl3 (1 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
I would bet she must've been your lover in a past life/lives. Maybe a twin flame or karmic partner? Sometimes souls in a soul group can split up while some incarnate in the 3D and then others remain discarnate in the spirit world. A lot of times the ones that remain discarnate will act as a spirit guide for their loved ones in the 3D.
JoJorocks (4 stories) (27 posts)
+3
3 years ago (2021-01-31)
Hi CosmicEnigma

Good thing the website allowed to post incubus/succubus stories, because I saw that this website will never let anyone posts such stories again.

My question is have you tried consulting your family priest about the true nature of this spirit. If it is truely have good intentions on you. In this way you will know if the spirit is truely good or just have a purposes at the expense of you.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!