You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Sexual Demon

Real Ghost Stories

My Sexual Demon

 

First let me start by saying that in almost every case I read about demons sexually attacking humans, it is either when they are asleep or semi-conscious, well that is not my case at all.

I moved into a modern home on a farm not far from the city and almost immediately felt that there was a presence in the home, example door knocking but no-one there my dogs barking crazy at nothing well nothing that I could see. My name being called out but no-one did. I felt maybe this could a normal haunted home and ignored it.

Then one day I was lying semi-naked on my bed after a shower and started feeling a vibration sensation crawling up my left leg. I brushed it aside as nerve twitching. A few minutes later I felt my genitals being played with. This is in the afternoon and I'm wide awake. I quickly got off my bed and told my wife. She replied are you trying to make me jealous laughingly.

The next day I was sitting on my couch watching TV when I felt something tickling my neck but with pins and needles. I thought I must have nerve damage somewhere but seconds later it started touching my genitals again but this time it was more tense. I laid back and just stared at my genitals being stroked under my pants. It felt like the best feeling I have ever had then I pulled my pants down sat back and something was either riding me or giving oral until I climaxed so much I didn't know a human could hold so much. I didn't tell my wife and felt guilty. Also there was a unique smell around my genital area that I have never smelt before.

Anyway this became routine out in the sun in the shed anywhere, it was on demand, it understood English because at times I would say stop not now and it obeyed. Many times I would ask it to speak or manifest but nothing until one day I was watching TV when all of a sudden sitting in a chair not far from me I saw the most beautiful female in the universe.

I'll continue my story because I ran out of space.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, outsider, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Wow awesome story! On my way to the second!

Btw! Please do describe the smell...
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
You may try again on Monday. It really depends on when the correct button is pushed, so I can not give you an exact time.
Thank you.
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
And may I ask, how long is the shut down time? I really want people to know of my experiences as a psychic, and I was wondering, again, how long the shut down time is.

Thanks,

Psychicteen13
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
[at] Whitebuffalo: Thank you, and will do! I'm excited to see what people think of my experiences!
whitebuffalo (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
There is a shut down time so that the editors can have some time away from the computer. This site is part of our life, not our full occupation. So, come Monday, why do you not go ahead and try again. I would suggest typing it all out and saving it somewhere on your computer, then come Monday, copy and paste it when the submission page is reopened.
Thank you.
psychicteen13 (2 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-06)
I am new to this site, and may I ask: How do you submit stories? It says on the submission board that it's unavailable.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
You're not the "Don't touch my junk or I'll have you arrested" guy, are you? 😆 😆 😆
Codd2712 (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Very interesting story. I am just about to read part too.

Seems this succubus likes you a lot;)
Bioweapon (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
Interesting stuff.
I am about to read part 2. 😁
Obviously it seems to be a succubus.
Don't know what else to say to you other than your story is a great read.

On to part 2 now.

❤ Bioweapon
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+10
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
Unique smell around your stuff? Never underestimate the powers of soap and water.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
You must be a hunk! 😆 nice story sir, I want more, LOL! *serious mode* can you describ the smell? Hmmm... I don't think its a ghost, xD or incubus/succubi (did I spell it right?) maybe its a fairy... Ho ho...
Succubussed (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
Very interesting story, Outsider. I am curious, Can you describe the smell?

New comments for this story have been disabled